Let the hunting begin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

We'll see if this thread is closed before TWstats come back up. I unlike you can prove what I say and will. :icon_rolleyes:

Then prove it.

Every other reply of yours mentions how you can prove and back up of what you say, but you never prove it or back it up.

DeletedUser

So,, since the beggining of this world, everybody give GTC, then GotRob, no chance to survival.

If you read this topic, and Top 20 tribes and other topics, you will see Im right

and still, here we are, and we took Ya Bro OUT and we fought ONE with honour and results, as anyone know allready and as stats prove it.

Still, some trolls are calling us barb noblers, etc

You all think this matters to us? NOT A BIT :)

Its time for you to see once again what team I have in GotRob and what means to play TW

Trolls, keep posting, you just make me laugh more ;)

DeletedUser

"No ex-FiG members have lost villages."

"Actually some have."

"Oh those are bonus!"

I don't know what more to say geani, couldn't be clearer than that, you really don't know half of what you say.

DeletedUser

even with those glasses she looks like a moron...

You see, this is uncalled for.

If you cant discuss issues and be civilized then the only moron is you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"No ex-FiG members have lost villages."

"Actually some have."

"Oh those are bonus!"

I don't know what more to say geani, couldn't be clearer than that, you really don't know half of what you say.

I dont understand, what are you talking about?

because Im talking about something else :)

and yes, those villages are just bonuses

Thank you King Boruta, but its in vane :) Some people dont know the difference between offence and irony

DeletedUser

Happy hunting!
ROBO, =GTC= , SOTW , ShOck! and THB.

:ram::lightcavalry::axemen::cata:

Then prove it.

Every other reply of yours mentions how you can prove and back up of what you say, but you never prove it or back it up.

Didn't even need TWStats. Look at the FIRST post in this thread. Derp. 5 tribes... Yeah, you and Geani have amnesia? :lol:

So,, since the beggining of this world, everybody give GTC, then GotRob, no chance to survival.

If you read this topic, and Top 20 tribes and other topics, you will see Im right

and still, here we are, and we took Ya Bro OUT and we fought ONE with honour and results, as anyone know allready and as stats prove it.

Still, some trolls are calling us barb noblers, etc

You all think this matters to us? NOT A BIT :)

Its time for you to see once again what team I have in GotRob and what means to play TW

Trolls, keep posting, you just make me laugh more ;)
Wow you took out Ya Bro. That's not an accomplishment. That was back when people had like 3-4 villages. GTC is not around still. Sure, they are but they're just a feeder tribe, nothing more.

"Once again what team I have in GotRob"
Bahahaha, are you serious? GotRob was doing amazing against ONE before they even merged with GTC. Why do you try and act all high and mighty? Seriously such a joke. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.