let the thunder roll

DeletedUser

For too long a bully has roamed the west.

bully.jpeg

they have happily spread there infection for too long,
72_SS_WhyGayMen.jpg

it is time for it too end.

Jab has been trying to face them alone for too long.
Side 1:
Tribes: JAB
Side 2:
Tribes: {HI}

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,073
Side 2: 6,116
Difference: 3,043

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 166
Side 2: 201
Difference: 35

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 17,043,872
Side 2: 49,351,372
Difference: 32,307,500

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,414,485
Side 2: 1,715,440
Difference: 300,955

chart

they have done wonders standing against the mass egos that are this happy infection.

EGO376.gif

Now the ego's would call jab a rim noob tribe, but they cant beat them now can they? countless times they have mocked myself and called me a noob and that i am only in the top due to internals, if thats the case then this declaration should give them no fear.

The time too end this has come, no longer will they be happy and joyous, lets see them quake in fear to the sound of thunder.
1a9b555e-e8c7-4c27-af4e-00bf7c9270dc.jpg

Nothing shall be held back, I am done with this world, and i am ready to end it, so let the thunder roll.

let the war and the flames begin.

too my former tribe and all others stand out of my way or face the wrath of my thunder

DeletedUser96707

Awesome! Now legend gets the action they've been begging for.

DeletedUser

lol love it, good luck. shame infamy didn't want to back u

DeletedUser

Really don't have a clue what miwok is thinking at this time but okay.......

DeletedUser59277

So let's get this straight, are you declearing on {HI}, or the whole world?

DeletedUser

Really don't have a clue what miwok is thinking at this time but okay.......
I have thought of it since december
I wrote the declaration yesterday
waited 24 hrs
and declared today no hasty judgments for me.

So let's get this straight, are you declearing on {HI}, or the whole world?

currently fighting hi and ill, as well as the small tribes near me

Kuenchinu

go for it!! show the world that {HI} are thing but big mouth huggers :lol:

DeletedUser

I have also gave HI a 24 hr warning starting now, that I wont attack for 24 hrs, so they cant say i blindsided them

DeletedUser

LOL so Infamy not gonna support u in this endeavour what so ever :icon_rolleyes: interesting
Come give us some infectious hugs we would love some :icon_redface::icon_cool:

DeletedUser59277

LOL so Infamy not gonna support u in this endeavour what so ever :icon_rolleyes: interesting
Come give us some infectious hugs we would love some :icon_redface::icon_cool:

Yep, it would surprise me if infamy didn't support you in a large way. But hey, let's see what happens!

DeletedUser

Why beat around the bush by leaving your tribe and declaring? Like we are stupid enough to believe Infamy and or Knock won't be helping you out here. :icon_rolleyes:

Silly games people play :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I am not getting support but if thats the exuse you want to use when one player tears your tribe apart go for it

pur3 m4g1ck

Why beat around the bush by leaving your tribe and declaring? Like we are stupid enough to believe Infamy and or Knock won't be helping you out here. :icon_rolleyes:

Silly games people play :icon_rolleyes:

Those are heavy accusations, you might want to leave certain tribes names out of accusations if you don't want us coming at you as well. I can assure you as a baron of Knock! we are in no way helping anyone vs {hi} at this time. With idiots like that guy, I wouldn't say that's a permanent thing though. Might want to grab your dog.

Best of luck Miwok.

Last edited:

DeletedUser96707

Yee lets just count the D in miwoks villages as we kill it, then if he exceeds what he can provide on his own we'll come yelling about people supporting him :p

DeletedUser

I am not getting support but if thats the exuse you want to use when one player tears your tribe apart go for it

If you tear through our tribe, I wont make excuses, only give props where it's due.

Just think it's silly your mates didn't declare with you. That's all.

DeletedUser

Those are heavy accusations, you might want to leave certain tribes names out of accusations if you don't want us coming at you as well. I can assure you as a baron of Knock! we are in no way helping anyone vs {hi} at this time. With idiots like that guy, I wouldn't say that's a permanent thing though. Might want to grab your dog.

Best of luck Miwok.

Was under the impression your allied. Sorry if I'm wrong.