Let them pay for it.

DeletedUser57259

Got to say the barbs around me are crap and the small players are in protection still. I'm bashing the hell out of this at the moment. Seem to be paying around 15pp per 1000 resources. It's not sustainable long term but right now it's a got send.

DeletedUser111495

Im selling 1000 resources for 5-6pp atm, have hit the 10k PP mark so can delete soon :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Im selling 1000 resources for 5-6pp atm, have hit the 10k PP mark so can delete soon :)

5-6? Still going strong at 14-15 per stack :icon_cool: Hopefully the market stays strong for another week or so and I can happily delete.

DeletedUser111495

5-6? Still going strong at 14-15 per stack :icon_cool: Hopefully the market stays strong for another week or so and I can happily delete.

Well 5-6 pp is the highest atm in my area, maybee im just unlucky however its been like it for a few days, apart from the occasional 15k resources for 120 pp.

someone near me sells low like that. i buy it from them then sell back for 14 per. lol

Maybee i should start putting trades up, feel like im being ripped off atm.

DeletedUser93066

Now I know who just screwed with my buzziness. Cause of you my price went to shit. I was doing nice 20 pp a pack forever :D

DeletedUser

The answer simply enough is because people like myself were abusing it, I was running the markets on 74. Earned 7k premium in 2 weeks.

With this system now it's hardly possible to do it anymore.

Even with the limit I make 1500 premium daily.

DeletedUser13939

Eh, I get bored and throw up the 1K for 20PP offer every once in awhile. Next thing I know, I got 20PP heading my way. xD

DeletedUser

How do you do this? I presume later in the game when you have "spare" resources you trade for PP?

Mines producing about 111,000 per day, farming about 200,000 per day.

market leveled to support the trade quantities. 14 pp per 1000.

if I sold everything I brought in for the day I would make 4200 in one day, but I use about 2/3rds to continue growth and make more troops for farming.

it will actually get harder as time goes on because buyers die off and prices go down. Although even on w72, I still make about 300 per day.

DeletedUser

Mines producing about 111,000 per day, farming about 200,000 per day.

market leveled to support the trade quantities. 14 pp per 1000.

if I sold everything I brought in for the day I would make 4200 in one day, but I use about 2/3rds to continue growth and make more troops for farming.

it will actually get harder as time goes on because buyers die off and prices go down. Although even on w72, I still make about 300 per day.

This is actually really smart, wouldn't have thought about that. With TW2 coming out will there be a w77?

DeletedUser93066

Innogame has turned into a munnygame. However I am a businessman so I don't blame Inno to try and make some more money out of ye fools "D\\:D

DeletedUser13939

Innogame has turned into a munnygame. However I am a businessman so I don't blame Inno to try and make some more money out of ye fools "D\\:D

To bad for them, I have yet to spend a penny on this game! ;D