Let there be war

Reaction score
Well I wonder why we took most of M lol? Hahaha from what I know GD wanted them first and asked them to merge into GD to fight CDG insteas hahaha scratching my head probably u guys who were originally from GD did forgot about it and thought we wouldn't know about your backstabbing sh*tty plans way back when we were still allies lol :eek: and by the way ask me I have evidence haha i have screenshots o_O be ashamed please :cool:

You took all of M so as to eat them up at your leisure (merge), prevent GD/NSEW war gains against the many partially actives and to gain several extremely competent players (Good bowling Nick!).

GD always looked hubwards for their targets, never rimwards, so always battled against the odds, and CDG are rimward.

GD and CDG were not allies for long, mainly NAP. Any conniving from GD is unknown by me. I have nothing to be ashamed about, except my poor growth!

Jumpish

Reaction score
Since when did anybody need a reason to declare war and gang up in Tribal Wars? lol. You only need a reason if you're declaring on an ally. :p

Deleted User - 11452025

This going on while hendroipa nobles his old tribemates with knowledge that they were cleared by us ,he's a refugee level Super Saiyan God Blue now, sinner , invite him over your tribe just for fun

Reaction score
War stats are no longer going to be as true a reflection of what is happening in-game. Sins kicked their member whom was getting smashed up, so NSEW gains are now not shown but any 're-conquers' by Sins will be :\

Llama

Reaction score
War stats are no longer going to be as true a reflection of what is happening in-game. Sins kicked their member whom was getting smashed up, so NSEW gains are now not shown but any 're-conquers' by Sins will be :\

Ah don't worry about it, keep finding food and eating. Hold the north Spartans:p Find the noobs in the mass recruited Family

@Walrus: Ahh where did Shigekazu go? :eek:

XD, looks like NSEW found a weak link clapped it, and Sinners immediate booted and started internalling. Good tribe they got

They only care about a few, all the rest are sheeps. The God Of Penetration Just stacking against ops and then internalling all his bashers XD. Don't see him using any nobles for enemy

Last edited:

Jumpish

Reaction score
Funny how a 4 times smaller tribe is doing to a rank 1 tribe
Like I said, Sinner is very arrogant and made so many unnecessary enemies so the world will be basically Fika vs. Drunk at the end of the day.

I vote for Fika because Drunk will spend too much time on Sinner to be rimmed.

babbeanton

Reaction score
Honestly only thing sinners done in this world is to grow like hell with pp help so not very surprising.
They basicly been struggling in every little war so far.
First it was tekila and gin could not take any villages so they recruited the people with the most points in those tribes and nobled the leftovers.
Then they attacked virus struggled to get any so they made them allies.
Next it was boffe and we are still here laughing at bad attacks, think they tried attacking act for a while same thing still here with not to many losses.
Now they go again guessing the offer for a merger already sent from the shortfuse acc to the leaders in nsew.

people need to realise that most points not always = best tribe.

Reaction score
They only care about a few, all the rest are sheeps. The God Of Penetration Just stacking against ops and then internalling all his bashers XD. Don't see him using any nobles for enemy

Why do the players in these huge family tribes debase themselves so? Surely it is best to fight and have fun either way, rather than to roll over and be tickled to death? They can't ALL be going to co-play (Like ten/account!) ? Any sheep want to provide an answer?

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: NSEW
Side 2:
Tribes: Sinner, Sinnin, Sins
Players: Shigekazu

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 5,543