Let there be war

YellowFlash

Reaction score
Will DnG and Drunk send invites or nukes at eachothers?
Well i ve seen people make salty comments like that all the time, and i really dont want to be toxic or just disagree with u i just dont get it so i hope you help me out here.

Like every other server you blame people with a lot of pp. You dont know how much pp they farmed , you obviously dont know what they do for a living or anything. And since you are crying at externals i bet that if you had their money you would do the same.

You cry for backstabs and hugs. Its a war browser game and these stuff actually win worlds since the very first worlds. All these years later and you cant accept that yet? Whats your arguments? its not fair?Its not the hugs and backstabs the reason you lost , you lost cause someone else played better.I mean if you lose , i am not trying to tell you that you ll lose. you get my point.

In case you think that money is the reason you lose you can start playing casual or stop tw , accept it, thats the way inno games make money they cant change it.
And just to clarify the reason i reply. A lot of people claim that the game wasnt like that and previous worlds had more people more continents etc. etc.
If new players jump on external and see pathetic people crying and swearing each other for a backstab , for money or for any other excuse someone who lose can make up , they are never going to try this game , and less and less people will be left . That damages the company which i dont care at all i dont work here , but also damages people like me who enjoy the game and actually likes to see external posts like dragons reviews. And i never talked with dragon before , i dont even know him. I am just saying. we all like this game, lets try to make it better.

And obviously i cant reply to a toxic comment with just being realistic and calm. Sooo

If you want an invite talk to Limited edition , i ll tell him a few good words for you ;)

Deleted User - 11452025

So.....I stopped at salty, was actually just asking a question

Deleted User - 11452025

CDG still healthy, thanks for talking out the garbage for us DnG, was cold outside i didn't want to do it tonight :/