Let there be war

Deleted User - 11452025

Ye barbarian people somehow attract me and interest me, that's why we colonize them, to learn more and teach them about our way of livings

Deleted User - 11452025

Just want to thank and congratulate DnG fam. With their strategies , both on the field and in the dark politics , it was smart and was meant to break our spirit and have us do what Fika did with Drunk fam. (Mass quitting and merging)

Must admit, I thought to myself we were done. I realized, CDG, BACON and PORK fights. We didn't take a knee.

War is going on now and ironically, after all of this, we got stronger.

Let's have a good entertain fight DnG fam! May the most up spirited win!

Deleted User - 11452025

Oups that's the NSEW war thread lol ma bad it's just like a cold war with NSEW because both leaders probably realized it's a very illogical war

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just want to thank and congratulate DnG fam. With their strategies , both on the field and in the dark politics , it was smart and was meant to break our spirit and have us do what Fika did with Drunk fam. (Mass quitting and merging)

Must admit, I thought to myself we were done. I realized, CDG, BACON and PORK fights. We didn't take a knee.

War is going on now and ironically, after all of this, we got stronger.

Let's have a good entertain fight DnG fam! May the most up spirited win!
Cool story bro. Maybe I should've listened to fire and seen how that went.

1600710478155.png

valeri112

Reaction score
Oups that's the NSEW war thread lol ma bad it's just like a cold war with NSEW because both leaders probably realized it's a very illogical war

Verry illogical war haha said the guys that declared when they had sin and a bunch more advantages by there side. Dont know why u think it is cold tough we are taking villages everyday stay motivated bro I am coming for your barbs :D

Deleted User - 11452025

Verry illogical war haha said the guys that declared when they had sin and a bunch more advantages by there side. Dont know why u think it is cold tough we are taking villages everyday stay motivated bro I am coming for your barbs :D

Im not part of the council, I found it illogical backthen and still finds it illogical now and I made it known to my council more than one time that I was angry about it, they know. I still respected their desicion and apparently now , your council desicions and just went on with it, someone told me you really don't like me Valeri, can I call you Valeri? Either way im still pround of the strong minded few im playing with. Babs , that was a low blow bro. Ouff

Lethal Sleep Daddy

Reaction score
Raven and Bunny are demise of CDG. Perfect combination of a psycho and a troll. We still have friends in it, but you have them representing you guys, and leading it to destruction. Also, not nice to post private chats. Doesn't show anything goodness out of it, and gives a lot of meaning on the character unless it was being forced as a proof to a qualifying big debate, or on a consent.

valeri112

Reaction score
Im not part of the council, I found it illogical backthen and still finds it illogical now and I made it known to my council more than one time that I was angry about it, they know. I still respected their desicion and apparently now , your council desicions and just went on with it, someone told me you really don't like me Valeri, can I call you Valeri? Either way im still pround of the strong minded few im playing with. Babs , that was a low blow bro. Ouff

You didn't sound so against the war when your tribe joined Sinn war on there side at least not in the forum where u used every posebillity to badmounth us. I don't like u of course some random dude that is not in the leadership, haven't received even one attack from us, and still goes in externals to spam bs about a tribe u know nothing and no one in. You have some really good players that I too respect despite them being in that tribe stay close to them and we may have a little bit more fun.
To the cool and still our friends in CDG we never wanted this war we never started it I am sorry that things have ended like that.

Deleted User - 11452025

You didn't sound so against the war when your tribe joined Sinn war on there side at least not in the forum where u used every posebillity to badmounth us. I don't like u of course some random dude that is not in the leadership, haven't received even one attack from us, and still goes in externals to spam bs about a tribe u know nothing and no one in. You have some really good players that I too respect despite them being in that tribe stay close to them and we may have a little bit more fun.
To the cool and still our friends in CDG we never wanted this war we never started it I am sorry that things have ended like that.
Who said it was the end , and why should it be? For sure I was bad-mouthing, it's one of the basics of a pre war intimidation, exemple, Connor McGregor before a fight lol. Even if I didn't believe in the cause of this war and I can show you screenshot of myself behind 100% against it , I still had to show spirit and aggression for the sake of my leadership and council. Me and you did the same Valerie. That's it.

Deleted User - 11452025

Raven and Bunny are demise of CDG. Perfect combination of a psycho and a troll. We still have friends in it, but you have them representing you guys, and leading it to destruction. Also, not nice to post private chats. Doesn't show anything goodness out of it, and gives a lot of meaning on the character unless it was being forced as a proof to a qualifying big debate, or on a consent.
From my point of view, we don't know all the story in your sides of the chats either. I wasn't there, I can't judge you or anyone , but one thing for sure is that Raven and bunny did alot to keep us standing on both legs and ready to fight and are both amazing leaders, aswell as Fire Smith who stepped up even if he wasn't feeling to. babs photoshopping convos won't change a thing, did they leave for drunk? Naaaah.

Point is, if I was NSEW or and CDG councils , we'd all go grab a drink together become best friends in the world, stop the drama and stop being buffers for sinners, DnG and Drunk.

Tyrone-Chan

Reaction score
Tribes: Drunk, Drunk!, Drunk.
Side 2:
Tribes: Sinner, Sinnin

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 7
Difference: 144

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 58,535
Difference: 1,117,664

chart

With other participating tribes (probably forgot a few):
Tribes: Drunk, Drunk!, Drunk., NSEW, NSA, DnG, GnD
Side 2:
Tribes: Sinnin, Sinner, LuK

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 46
Difference: 399

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 328,454
Difference: 2,956,944

chart

Last edited:

Dr.Bunny

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Drama mama lama mama disturbing lama bacon lama , cha cha real smooth.

i like this entertaining forum , love to have y’all badmouthing , fighting eachother its all appart of the game ❤

Respect.

i wish tw mods includes Bacon ingame!

Last edited:

babbeanton

Reaction score
Very impressive considering sinner started the war, looks like the debt are growing.
Maybee they want nsew to pay extra soon??
And really funny that the sinner tribe are doing a OP vs boffe and a few other smaller tribes loosing loads of nukes while getting hammered by drunk :p

in Sweden we say ”laget över jaget” but a good description of sinners would be ”jaget över laget”.