Let there be war

Rick James

Reaction score
Blame terrible leadership on fikas part for that one, 3 guys before a war started wanted out, we let em. You guys picked up the scraps.

CDG basically publicly advertised that you take refugees lmfaoo

Deleted User - 11134637

Sounds more like you picked up guys that were afraid of fighting, and they picked people that fighted to the last man. I would rather have the second

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sounds more like you picked up guys that were afraid of fighting, and they picked people that fighted to the last man. I would rather have the second
Wouldn't Joshey be safer staying in fika backline rather than leaving being over 100hrs away from half of drunk via support if we recruited people that didn't like fighting? Idk just sounds a bit backwards to me.

Neta

Reaction score
I think most people wouldn't stay in a tribe that 80% are either inactive/left/deleted though

Tyrone-Chan

Reaction score
Another week gone by. Slower than last week, but still a little bit of action.
Side 1:
Tribes: Drunk, Drunk., Drunk!
Side 2:
Tribes: Sinner, Sinnin

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 6
Difference: 36

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 52,792
Difference: 277,074

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Drunk, Drunk., Drunk!
Side 2:
Tribes: Sinner, Sinnin

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 45
Difference: 209

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 273,832
Difference: 1,629,615

chart

Deleted User - 11452025

Ragestyle in sinnin? That's one of Babin boys, thats whyyyyy sinnin having a tough time

Deleted User - 11452025

Was a mutual understanding, everyone was fed up of Drunk using DnG , Drunk using all the tribes they can get in their sheep herds , while they lay back and wait, worst is DnG didn't make a dent in CDG lol let's see what your good little slaves will do now ️

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Was a mutual understanding, everyone was fed up of Drunk using DnG , Drunk using all the tribes they can get in their sheep herds , while they lay back and wait, worst is DnG didn't make a dent in CDG lol let's see what your good little slaves will do now ️
How were we using DnG? And I remember multiple times your leadership in CDG stating that they can't come to a mutual ground with NSEW and they had to join in on the gang bang against them with Sinners. Sad Reacts only brother.

Pareidolia Paranoia

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Brother Guan, you do realize sir that DNG (wisky/4A) both broke their diplomacy with WET/VS to help put NSEW into a better position as a sign of good faith and then we turned to work on you, but saw that Fika was falling so went in for the quick caps and kills?

CDG was always DNG next target so that we could assist our friends in NSEW from getting slammed on the West and the East by Sinners.

But everyone just likes to speculate instead of having cold hard evidence before making decisions.