Difference: 7,382

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 111,489,418
Side 2: 37,442,716
Difference: 74,046,702

chart

DeletedUser

I'd be rather curious to see what the actual stats of the war are, though probably impossible to acquire nowadays.

Phylo

I'd be rather curious to see what the actual stats of the war are, though probably impossible to acquire nowadays.

The best I can do, last 3 months...

Side 1:
Tribes: Tuga, OT, CULT, CultA
Side 2:
Tribes: D*D|C

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,204
Side 2: 790
Difference: 1,414

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20,482,230
Side 2: 7,201,074
Difference: 13,281,156

chart

DeletedUser

D*D|N was still about within those last three months, so they're still tainted. I don't know if Cult had any other tribes also? I think OT has been singular for longer then that period. Last month scores should be exactly right if Cult didn't disband anything during that time (I haven't really been about so no idea when Cult got to two tribes - it isn't a dig or anything).

DeletedUser

you can't look at todays stats and say "D*D loosing" sure,these stats shows it,but let me ask,what if all the cult and OT tribes were left? then we could see the real resultate of this war,don't forget that both D*D and cult have more tribes in the beggining of this war. aswell i don't think the players that have quite gets shown in these stats but right me if i'm wrong!

DeletedUser

If players go gray, then that's equal on both parts. I don't think they should be counted. If we had the proper stats, I'm sure Cult/OT would still be in the lead, but that doesn't bother me at all as unfortunately we are still such a long ways from this war ending. Way too many villages on both sides to conquer, regardless of what anyone thinks that won't go down anywhere near as quick as you'd think. Even if D*D completely gave up putting up a fight, you'd still take years to noble us all down, and vice versa.

But alas, I really don't care that much about whose winning or loosing, though curiosity has got me interested in the score. All I really care about is that I'm having fun, and I hope those that play with me are having fun also. Enjoyment over anything, this is a game afterall.