Lets all hug!

DeletedUser

Tribal Hugz and all our noobiness is up and running! Ally with us or join us now! (if your a n00b I'll kick you.)

you must be in K 56 or 55. I only want experienced huggers. Basically no one that may make the mistake of attacking someone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

56. Should probably include that eh. Fixed it.

DeletedUser67840

damn is anyone going to start a tribe in K35 that is worth while

DeletedUser

Why don't you make one. Or restart and attempt the travel to k56. Might get lost and set up in a different K by accident though.

DeletedUser67840

leading is too time consuming as your about to find out :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Turns out, I have no life. So I have time. I've led before though :) The power of alias's

DeletedUser67840

ive lead before too currently leading on 2 other worlds 2 is too much if you want the tribes to be elite :icon_cool:

DeletedUser67840

but im going to stop spamming in your topic now good luck with the tribe :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I don't lead anymore :( I'm a poor leader and don't hug enough... well really I quit TW for a while, but it's all the same.

DeletedUser67840

you dont even HUG? is there something wrong with you? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I'm trying. But there was like 30.000 people in the world!! How do I hug so many :'( Should be a mass Hug button :(

DeletedUser67840

i might just do that if nothing happens here for the next few hours :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Well just send me a message. Although I play under 37lukasisking73. And I probably wont be on :/

DeletedUser67840

your going to get a slap soon your posting in everyones topic laughing at them :icon_evil::icon_evil: