Lets be friends :)

DeletedUser81101

Well... every topic in this forum ends up with arguments. So lets see if we can have a topic without any hating :)

my prediction is it will either die quickly or end up with senseless arguing with every other thread. But hey - prove me wrong!

Anyone else see AC/DC live in their Black Ice tour?

DeletedUser

So do players who dont play the world yet continue to post utter garbage :) DETOX is a better tribe then you will ever be in because im pretty sure HAWKS wont accept you again, you are too poor a player. Why dont you tell us what you do like though as AC/DC isnt to your liking what kind of music are you interested in.

DeletedUser

DitM...weren't you the self proclaimed flame master before or something? I mean I noticed you have been amongst those who frequently resort to name calling and personal character insults...

What are you turning over a new leaf?

on topic, I used to like to blast AD/DC...till the neighbors would call the cops anyway...haven't seen that show though.

DeletedUser

The stats clearly show that TW is the better tribe and have the upper hand in this conflict. ;-)

DeletedUser81101

I didn't exlude myself from the blame. I do enjoy flaming, its fun. A lot of fun, it helped me keep my writing skills up - sort of - while I wasn't studying. I also have no problem not flaming people though. Don't worry we can just ignore 2hot :)

Yes AC/DC were the greatest live band I have ever seen by far! Especially when they played the jack & half the girls in the crowd took their tops (& bras) off! A few of them were hot girls to :|

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser81101

And sing campfire songs.. and have marshmallows.

this is why there will never be world peace haha!

DeletedUser

We should all cuddle... Legion is good at promoting this my merging with the world