Lets break this down..

kilo42stu

nemilosu on 06.04. at 17:44
hello mate, hows it all going? was wondering if you wanted to help clear kilo out of k56 with us, he isn't that stacked and at moment he isn't really putting up a big fight, there is 8 of us attacking him, i've sent almost everything i have at him and i know you would love the chance to kick him out as well :)

i have a script for k56 and 58 and i can get more i you would like to attack different areas, please join us in this lets push to get this world finished :)

Regards
Phil

"hello mate, hows it all going? was wondering if you wanted to help clear kilo out of k56 with us"... errr you already tried that and failed miserably.

"he isn't that stacked and at moment he isn't really putting up a big fight"... and yet i`ve still taken more villages from EG than they have me since this op started.

"there is 8 of us attacking him"... will take more of you than that, and even then... epic fail.

"i've sent almost everything i have at him"... best send the rest then.

"and i know you would love the chance to kick him out as well"... errr wrong.

"i have a script for k56 and 58 and i can get more i you would like to attack different areas, please join us in this lets push to get this world finished"... hadn`t you better concentrate on trying to win in stats before making statements about finishing the world.

All i can say is... :icon_rolleyes: