Lets get back on track

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I am getting together a petition on this sad news we all recieved today, now I have made it clear on my feeling towards this via the General thread. http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=217317

Please can you post input here, no need for walls of text, you can do that in the main thread ;-) All I need is:

# Your ingame name
# Are you a paying customer
# Do you plan to set your account for deletion if army camps are removed from W47.

I will start it off: and please can the Mod give me edit privs and ill keep this thread updated.

W47 Petition, Save our World

JJJ-Raven-JJJ
Rainbow.Sprinkles
rudegar
arabela
Purpose of Life
Ruey3
Mayank
Lula and Kirby
dic101
Seren Tan
SecretAgentBarbie
Gargamel.
Drew-Waylander
-Illusions-
Iamsharprer
ingram2k7
Grundell Son of Durin
Naturalforce
Sporanox
ReBBVtS

DeletedUser57960

Check.Raise
Premium User
Yes I will delete if AC's are removed.

DeletedUser

It seems amazing to me that Morthy and Innogames think it's a smart decision to remove an integral part of the world, a setting that attracted so much attention to the world in the first place, without first having an in game survey or consultation of some sort with the major players in the world.

I am no longer playing this world, though, if I was, I'd have definitely signed this. I'm pretty sure most of Skittl would've agreed also, considering the Army Camps was one of the main reasons we all joined this world rather than World 48.

DeletedUser92671

this world was built for army camps, hence the 58 hour noble limit (1 Ks length)
for me personally it is not a problem, but for example JJJ-Raven-JJJ i know uses army camps well to spread himself acroos the frontlines of his wars, because being a player in the centre of his tribe (originally) he doesnt want to be jumping 2 or 3 times down the Ks before he reaches enemy frontlines, with army camps it has made it possible for Jay and Raven to jump straight down to where they want to be,

without army camps, how can they, and players like them, participate in wars etc?

this world just cannot work without them, the only reason for small use of them so far, is because tribes havnt yet been so big that many players have had to travel great distances to fight, and there hasnt been many wars of yet,

beOwned
Prem User
will not be deleting account, but should think army camps are to be kept, because of the world/tribes/players get bigger, people will have to travel greater distances and army camps will come into play,

(two other things are, lack of use of them, is they cost 100 coins, smaller tribes don't have that many coins to spare, and also army camps are providing a new skill in tribal wars for people to master, people who can use camps well are more likely to perform better in wars, i think this is an interesting new thing to take into account when tribes are at war... without it, this world is like all others)

DeletedUser

Ismail1294
Premium user
Won't delete but I'll stop paying, I guess it's the same thing :p

DeletedUser57812

zoltard
no premium but like this game, do not change setting when the game started yet!!
will surely continue but we like playing with armycamp! more stragegic

DeletedUser

Stop making these threads I explained I would re-open the other thread when the time comes.

The next one to be made will earn the started an infract or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.