Lets get Bwja updated

DeletedUser

No you were not, SF never lost ground or struggled on any southern front. Oh and tbh, SF never considered it a war - more a slaughter of TATEC which we could do while simultaneously taking down and defending the GODs, LD etc etc.

Actually, we were starting to take the eastern border of K94 and some of the core, whether or not you'd like to admit it, its true.
The only TATEC tribe you slaughtered was TATEC5, which was the worst of the tribes. TATEC2 was the first tribe to have a front with SF, and successfully gain ground. I remember this very clearly, as I use to flame SF for losing to us, and I don't want to come to that again as it was immature of me to do so (2 years did a lot to me :/).

DeletedUser

No you were not, SF never lost ground or struggled on any southern front. Oh and tbh, SF never considered it a war - more a slaughter of TATEC which we could do while simultaneously taking down and defending the GODs, LD etc etc.

Now that is wrong. THOR were beating SF until the leadership burned out and Jed got banned (i think that was what happened to him)

Here is some stats taken from another thread just to show you.

Side 1: THOR THOR3 THOR4

Side 2: =SF=

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,764
Side 2: 972
Difference: 792

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 138
Side 2: 16
Difference: 122

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 10,306,753
Side 2: 5,972,437
Difference: 4,334,316

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,191,569
Side 2: 123,504
Difference: 1,068,065

torflek

Now that is wrong. THOR were beating SF until the leadership burned out and Jed got banned (i think that was what happened to him)

Here is some stats taken from another thread just to show you.

Side 1: THOR THOR3 THOR4

Side 2: =SF=

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,764
Side 2: 972
Difference: 792

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 138
Side 2: 16
Difference: 122

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 10,306,753
Side 2: 5,972,437
Difference: 4,334,316

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,191,569
Side 2: 123,504
Difference: 1,068,065

lol, before I comment you have missed out half the THOR tribes. I believe that was the response the last time.

Anyway I openly admit jed1590 was a great player, he caused serious issues into K84 for us. However turned out jed was using several accounts to defend his new takes etc, resulting in being offered an 80% village loss ban (it was his second ban). Anyway my record with Jed says it all. I ended up with 100% more village captures over him.

After Jed died, the THOR front collapsed and SF regained all lost territory and more; then THOR collapsed.

torflek

Actually, we were starting to take the eastern border of K94 and some of the core, whether or not you'd like to admit it, its true.
The only TATEC tribe you slaughtered was TATEC5, which was the worst of the tribes. TATEC2 was the first tribe to have a front with SF, and successfully gain ground. I remember this very clearly, as I use to flame SF for losing to us, and I don't want to come to that again as it was immature of me to do so (2 years did a lot to me :/).

I doubt it is true, or if it is it wasn't an issue for SF, likely the ground you nobled was captured off TATEC in the first place as our southern front was K84 which was also being bombarded by THOR. If it were later when we had gained K94 too, then I suspect it was a temporary forgotten glitch.

Meh either way, history is written by the victors, and the same people fighting TATEC back then still are now, and TATEC is pretty much dead. So which TATEC did we kill? All of them.

DeletedUser

lol, before I comment you have missed out half the THOR tribes. I believe that was the response the last time.

Anyway I openly admit jed1590 was a great player, he caused serious issues into K84 for us. However turned out jed was using several accounts to defend his new takes etc, resulting in being offered an 80% village loss ban (it was his second ban). Anyway my record with Jed says it all. I ended up with 100% more village captures over him.

After Jed died, the THOR front collapsed and SF regained all lost territory and more; then THOR collapsed.

No i just looked when they were posted someone said what about THOR5 and apparently that had merged into 3,4 already. Also loosing jed did kind of screw us up as he did organise most of the attacks. However while i was playing a took a few (not a huge amount) of vills from SF and i dont think even had one counter attack and i only gave up a week or 2 before THOR collapsed which was a bit after Jed left

torflek

No i just looked when they were posted someone said what about THOR5 and apparently that had merged into 3,4 already. Also loosing jed did kind of screw us up as he did organise most of the attacks. However while i was playing a took a few (not a huge amount) of vills from SF and i dont think even had one counter attack and i only gave up a week or 2 before THOR collapsed which was a bit after Jed left

What about THOR2? Dredging an old thread from a moment of history doesn't help the truth.
I have 5 pages of THOR and THOR2 nobles, which for back then was a mammoth amount of noblings. I remember someone comparing mine to jed's nobling, and I outperformed him by 50%. Hell players like Coraggio, Maintos, wishing well, onva (added as he was forgotten last time) were of similar numbers.

Really jed being banned was the entire collapse of the THORs front in K84, basically when he was banned, K74 also simultaneously (although not related) fell to SF and AU instantly. This allowed myself, AU, Coraggio and others (2 entire SF core groups) to switch forces to the K84 front. The THOR border then went into retreat.

Unluckily for THOR, *I* then finally went to war with them too.

Unsurprisingly THOR then collapsed.

Which was the biggest factor remains in history, point was it was a mixture of SF, *I*, internals and jed dying that killed THOR. I would never claim SF solely killed them (unless to wind up Jed).

DeletedUser

SF were down like 30 conquers at one point to T2. All k94 though, and SF players in k94 couldn't really play.

DeletedUser26422

whoa! A lot happened after I left. I think I quit before Bwja did. PTT-R is long gone .... :(

Swans1981

What's been happening of late?

I havn't been on this world for about 8-12 months >.<

Edit: Just checked the world map.. wow its changed :p PTT merged into -WE- or are there no surviving PTT players left?

Last edited:

mordecairule

What's been happening of late?

I havn't been on this world for about 8-12 months >.<

Edit: Just checked the world map.. wow its changed :p PTT merged into -WE- or are there no surviving PTT players left?
Only a few were invited, the rest, caput

Swans1981

Hmm Shame..

What happened to Gabros?

I havn't checked ingame, but he hasn't posted on the forum for a few months, so i guess he's quit? A sad day if so..

DeletedUser

At times, I feel like starting this again but then I remember how much of a pain it was to manage 100+ villages and then I move on.

Hello everyone.