Lets get some

Deleted User - 848906914

I joined a little late, but I thought hey it's not a big deal as I like playing on the rim.

But then I realised that these days, joining late means you are still almost on the crosshair of 44,45,54 and 55.

Crazy to me that you can see the entire world with one roll of the map.

John the Ripper

Reaction score
is there a script to buy resources from the market even if you are not at the computer? I stayed on all night to buy resources and I didn't catch anything, the resources disappear very quickly now you see them now no ...

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
is there a script to buy resources from the market even if you are not at the computer? I stayed on all night to buy resources and I didn't catch anything, the resources disappear very quickly now you see them now no ...
Legal script? No.
Illegal? Yes.
People use it? No.
In reality? Yes.
There are few things to know about the exchange like the shuffle amongst the continents and the "random" drops.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The random drops is not random, they appear once a minute on the second.
And bots are slow. I take 10/10 drops when I sit. But who even buy now?

Deleted User - 4669627

Legal script? No.
Illegal? Yes.
People use it? No.
In reality? Yes.
There are few things to know about the exchange like the shuffle amongst the continents and the "random" drops.

You seem to be the person who knows the most, I have 2 (seemingly) innocent questions:

1. How fast are scripts?
2. How fast is "humanly possible?"

Maybe, the mods can tell us how fast is "humanly possible?" JawJaw, you want to weigh in? I will private message you ;)

SirCharles40

Reaction score
I joined a little late, but I thought hey it's not a big deal as I like playing on the rim.

But then I realised that these days, joining late means you are still almost on the crosshair of 44,45,54 and 55.

Crazy to me that you can see the entire world with one roll of the map.

Sadly a long as co playing continues the worlds will just get smaller.

SirCharles40

Reaction score
World 117 Statistics
Number of players:16787

Most worlds may start out like this ^

but after being open awhile and people start merging together you get this after just 70 days if not sooner

World 116 Statistics
Number of players:5924

Losing this many players inhibits the growth of these worlds. Reason being those who actually quit most likely wont ever come back.