Let's Get This Started!

DeletedUser124509

I’m not too experienced with the forums, however I figured these forums needed a bit of spicing up so here I go to try!

Farming!

FamousInferno sitting atop all 3 rankings, does no one want to challenge him on anything all of a sudden? Someone give ‘em a challenge ;)

Tribes!

Random stat here:
Rank 1 ?! has 18 members and 20 total tribe changes, exceptionally low (also shoutout Rank 6 Fear for 18 tribe changes 18 players… expect them to make advances in the ranks slowly and surely)
Rank 3 and Rank 5 Tribes Aces and *V* have over 80 tribe changes each! Imagine seeing players you’ve been talking to since the start of the world leaving/getting booted… some may not be happy where they are…
Most other tribes in the top 10 are around 40 tribe changes so you’re seeing half of the initial tribe roughly remaining.

Now when it comes to tribes and farming it comes down to, unsurprisingly, ?! in first with 6 of the top 25. After that we have a drop down to 2 of the top 25 which 18Roma, AMEN, Pear, and Ref. all have. *V* and FF7 have ZERO in the top 50! (Although *V*’s academy tribe has 36th place?). Also Aces, while sitting in 3rd place, has their first player come in at 39th in resources and besides Clamath don’t look like they microfarm much at all either.

Gatherer of the week!
FarmvilleII! 8th in Scavenging but comes in with 9k max resources plundered in a day, 86 villages. What is that one farming run? Your name is farmville… I’d suggest maybe farming? This is the issue with scavenging, but who doesn’t like more ways to make resources!

Speaking on this topic, pp users who do not understand the game besides that.
  1. Rank 17: SIDEWINDER2966! Best scavenging day is 5k are you kidding me? That’s essentially day 2 or before?
  2. Rank 29: Irronman Villages Plundered: 2978 Irronman OREVNG 9 15.03.2020
    Don’t think I need to say anything else here…
  3. Rank 54: pitMAXbull Resources Plundered in a day: 2k, Villages: 30, Gathered: 14k. I am at a loss for words with some of these stats. Imagine the amount of pp spent on straight resources?!

That’s enough of that for now, more to come in future weeks.

Also! What’s up with nobling all these bonus villages? Never before have I seen only 7 of the first 21 villages conquered in the world being player caps. And I love the 26 pt barb in there(Nice job RumFastRumFar) And tudadar? 56 pt player? Not sure if you entered the wrong coordinates or what happened with that.

Many of the First Conquers of the World!

Let’s get these forums up and running! We’re all quarantined anyway what else do we have to do but shit talk each other!

If you have anything you would like included in the next post, don't hesitate to DM me. All sources will be kept secret, and for the amusement of the forum!