Let's Give em Something to Talk About! (Stats)

DeletedUser

A little birdy noticed I posted these interesting stats on my home world, and asked if I could run them here.

i542s3.png

**Stats are based on Jan 1st to Jan 5th (midway).

I'm not going to comment on the results myself, I'll allow you guys to jump to your own conclusions on the state of the w33 tribes!
Enjoy.

DeletedUser

Nice, just a few questions - The 'player' gains are players outside the tribe, right? Do losses include internal conquers?

DeletedUser

Losses don't include internals, as there is no village loss on an internal, just a village swap, it's the reason I also remove internals from actual village gains, because your not really gaining a village, your just swapping it to another player.

DeletedUser

Keep it up kidden !!

Although your figures dont quite add up , from the way I do my math. Example : Hawks Total Gain = Gain(479) - Intenal(4) - Losses (17) = 456 and not 458.
When I do the same with the next one I also get a different result.

Care to elaborate on your method ?

DeletedUser

Yup your right, something isn't adding up, I didn't bother checking the math as I'd made a spreadsheet to formulate it.
I'll check it later, and figure out what went wrong, and post a corrected one.

479-4=475-17 = 458.
448-32=416-11 = 405.

I think your calculator is broken.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Judging by those stats alone: TW are a bunch of lazy sods, Legion are doing an impressive job of not attacking their enemy, and Detox are about as dead as tribes can be. Oh, and Hawks seem to be on track for world supremacy.

In tandem with a map: TW have obviously backed themselves into a little bit of a corner, and no longer have anyone to attack. Will they try leapfrogging, or perhaps they will lend their aid to Legion, and put the world back in balance? Or perhaps they will go with neither option, and go for a crazy leap-frogging manoeuvre and go for Detox, just to make things interesting. Comments about Legion and Hawks remain the same; if they're going to survive, Legion really have to put that war on the barbs on hold for a bit...

DISCLAIMER: If I have the wars currently going on on this world totally wrong, do correct me :p

DeletedUser

Yup your right, something isn't adding up, I didn't bother checking the math as I'd made a spreadsheet to formulate it.
I'll check it later, and figure out what went wrong, and post a corrected one.

479-4=475-17 = 458.
448-32=416-11 = 405.

I think your calculator is broken.

Yeah my co-player is broken but we usaully keep it quiet from him :D

@Petnquaranlor: Just think we all are still on our own attack break thing will start heating up soon enough.

DeletedUser

these stats are based on 4 days? and you're analyzing the tribes based on those 4 days? :icon_confused:

and richard, n00b barb noblers? really? should I mention the 1.5k difference again? :/

DeletedUser

Most people turn over a new leaf at the start of a new year, with all their New Years resolutions.

Personally I ran the stats on w32 as a wake up call to the tribes around me, so that we could get some competition.
Reality is though, once a barb lover, always a barb lover :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Your summary is interesting. It's good to have an outsider's point of view, Pet.
Stats never tell the complete story. Here's a little insight:

Current sides are the alliance between Hawks, TW and Detox vs Legion and LKJ

If ODD was gained when defending the villages of others, then TW would likely be near the top of the rankings. Their contribution to the world war is quite unique.
Legion do attack, some of them with a high degree of skill, however it has not been enough to do more than leave a bruise here and there. Hawk's defense capabilities are showing through.
Detox is small but feisty.

There is still plenty of activity despite the player base shrinking and things will shake up more before we're done.

Kiddo, the barbs are tasty. You should try some.

DeletedUser

AYK, you haven't been here long, hawks has a >1500 barb noble lead on legion ... legion's 60 villa lead in 4 days, is worth little over nothing. Unfortuantely this world is pro barb noblings, whether it's the player's choice or the settings, doesn't really matter ...

DeletedUser

these stats are based on 4 days? and you're analyzing the tribes based on those 4 days? :icon_confused:

and richard, n00b barb noblers? really? should I mention the 1.5k difference again? :/

I said everyone except detox were barb noblers.

What you should understand is I was taking the michael out of them all :)

DeletedUser

fair enough richard, but like I said, this world is all about nobling barbs ... c'est la vie :)

DeletedUser

AYK, you haven't been here long, hawks has a >1500 barb noble lead on legion ... legion's 60 villa lead in 4 days, is worth little over nothing. Unfortuantely this world is pro barb noblings, whether it's the player's choice or the settings, doesn't really matter ...

See that's why I was staying out of the discussion :lol:

I don't have the experience with the world, to really make a proper analysis in regards to the 5 day stats I posted. (granted I could probably make a few anyways based on my love for barbs!)

DeletedUser

See that's why I was staying out of the discussion :lol:

I don't have the experience with the world, to really make a proper analysis in regards to the 5 day stats I posted. (granted I could probably make a few anyways based on my love for barbs!)

barb nobling = noobish.

Check my second last blog posted i believe .

It will show 4-5k barbs nobled in1month.

and the barbs going down on this world :/ :L

DeletedUser81101

Barbs are the new players! and they're all a bunch of noobs! I account for 10% of those barb conquers :)

DeletedUser

Judging by those stats alone: TW are a bunch of lazy sods, Legion are doing an impressive job of not attacking their enemy, and Detox are about as dead as tribes can be. Oh, and Hawks seem to be on track for world supremacy.

In tandem with a map: TW have obviously backed themselves into a little bit of a corner, and no longer have anyone to attack. Will they try leapfrogging, or perhaps they will lend their aid to Legion, and put the world back in balance? Or perhaps they will go with neither option, and go for a crazy leap-frogging manoeuvre and go for Detox, just to make things interesting. Comments about Legion and Hawks remain the same; if they're going to survive, Legion really have to put that war on the barbs on hold for a bit...

DISCLAIMER: If I have the wars currently going on on this world totally wrong, do correct me :p

1 or 2 players from TW are trying, the rest will continue to do nothing as they have for ages. We attacked just before christmas, we have now found a new enemy the barbarions, we will bring culture. :p Detox has it's moments, but only 2 players there really and when they do something they mostly do a nice job at it. And hawks north side will ruin it for hawks south side :).

Some of TW are leapfrogging and trying to get to the front, rest just sits there mainly, they will never change sides, it would mean effort, and hawks would destroy them easy, we(legion) wouldn't ally with them anywayz, apart from baseball ^^. If you look at TW closely in my opinion they only have 10 players, and only the top 3 I can give some credit :).
The war on the barbs is a response to their war on barbs, we need to keep things even, or when they have all their barbs build up, we'll be in trouble, we can't reach all those barbs, they are building them up, and if we don't do the same in our backline, we will eventually get overrun because they will have to much support.

Nothing to correct, pretty solid analasis, legion against all :).