Who won the flame battle?

• Nauzhror

Votes: 48 50.0%
  • Snectarc

Votes: 48 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser61336

If you attack and lose all of your troops and don't see what you killed you get no OD for a week as well. It is done this way so you can't tell what you killed by the amount of ODA you gained.

I never was good with calculating the ODA and ODD...sorry. :p

DeletedUser

Wait, so Bowline, you know I'm good enough that the claim is accurate, yet you don't like me so pretend it's not. That is funny.

Hmm, seems I got to see the whole conversation:

I voted simply for snectarc simply because i cant stand naurzhor.
[22:42:43] Gargareth: and cant spell nauzhror?
[22:42:46] Smaff|Bowline|Sex God: nope
[22:42:48] Smaff|Bowline|Sex God: xD
[22:42:56] Smaff|Bowline|Sex God: i dont bother
[22:43:06] Smaff|Bowline|Sex God: i dont even know what the argument is about
[22:44:03] Smaff|Bowline|Sex God: HAHA snectarc is wrong so badly.
[22:45:34] Smaff|Bowline|Sex God: well whatever, im off.

Nope, the argument you are right, I just simply can't stand how you flame people if they dont give you respect. That's why I voted for snectarc. I didn't even know what the argument was about.

DeletedUser

What's the point of this personal convesation? If you may know nauzhror you made a poll get this topic locked and wait till the poll is over i don't see why this is going on are you like trying to get people on your side or something?

DeletedUser

Nauzhror, just drop it.
Are are de-evolving back to what you were in w23, an obsessed/flaming moron.

DeletedUser

I voted for Snec because Nauzhror is just straight up annoying.

1) Why are you arguing so intensely with someone who is new to the game? If you were secure in your opinion that you're good you'd have dismissed his comments and moved on.

2) You're getting beaten in an arguement by someone new to the game.

3) You constantly feel the need to brag about your frankly unimpressive feats, noone cares about your troop count, noone cares how fast you can send a train. It makes you look like you're desperate for approval, you want our approval, play well and dont brag about it.

4) You've made a post to find out who won an arguement in another post.

Stop it.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I voted for Snec because Nauzhror is just straight up annoying.

1) Why are you arguing so intensely with someone who is new to the game? If you were secure in your opinion that you're good you'd have dismissed his comments and moved on.

2) You're getting beaten in an arguement by someone new to the game.

3) You constantly feel the need to brag about your frankly unimpressive feats, noone cares about your troop count, noone cares how fast you can send a train. It makes you look like you're desperate for approval, you want our approval, play well and dont brag about it.

4) You've made a post to find out who won an arguement in another post.

Stop it.

Quoted for truth.

Nauzhror

) You constantly feel the need to brag about your frankly unimpressive feats, noone cares about your troop count, noone cares how fast you can send a train. It makes you look like you're desperate for approval, you want our approval, play well and dont brag about it.

I don't brag about stats at all. He started an argument because I agreed with Bwah that his troop count wasn't impressive. I didn't ever state mine had been. I stated what it was, but not that it was by any means great. The train was only posted because he felt the need to post one first and brag about what was a rather unimpressive train.