Lets have fun

DeletedUser

I was thinking we could make a thread to joke around with people and something they did ingame. What the point is here is to make fun of the poster above you for something ingame. Please keep personal life events outta here as its just a game and no reason to get personal about it.

DeletedUser

Wuyan your a noob for sending 3 scout attacks at me

Incoming attacks Player Arrival time Arrival in
Scout (520|247) cyberchimp F282.29 9/19 9:26:56 PM cyberchimp tomorrow at 15:47:30 38:35:25
Scout (528|236) cyberchimp F304.57 9/19 9:42:59 PM cyberchimp tomorrow at 19:24:09 42:12:04
Scout (527|223) cyberchimp F310.10 9/19 9:25:54 PM cyberchimp tomorrow at 19:56:47 42:44:42
select all

DeletedUser

lambezz is a noob for letting my scouts all get reports in 2 days :p.

DeletedUser

Wuyan is a noob for thinking he is going to get a scout report in two days :D

DeletedUser

your a noob for not being good enough ingame for me to know who the hell you are! :p

DeletedUser

You're a noob because you haven't quit w44 :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Your a noob for being on your orginal account. Your not on your oginal account are you?? What kind of a flame did i just do. haha

DeletedUser

Your a noob for saying that...

And to the person who calls me a noob i love you

DeletedUser

I was gonna tell D4 to post next so I could quote you but your too noob for D4 to post here :p.

DeletedUser

You are n00b for not listening to me!
Tomorrow i said! :lol:

DeletedUser

Your a noob for not being on 24/7 like the rest of us awesome players. And a shout out to Chaos for being a noob for moving my post :icon_eek: Just playing Chaos :D.

DeletedUser

I think being on 24/7 is something but im pretty sure it isnt awesome *cough*sad*cough*
Your a nub for having a spoiler sig.
RUBBISH!

DeletedUser

I think being on 24/7 is something but im pretty sure it isnt awesome *cough*sad*cough*
Your a nub for having a spoiler sig.
RUBBISH!

Well your a nub for me still not being 100 percent sure who you are. Also I call RAM noobs cuz a member of their made my siggy but I think its awesome anyways Tara :).

DeletedUser

I think youre the nub for not knowing who i am =P
i am not a member of RAM, rest assured lol
And different people made my sigs =P

DeletedUser

You're a noob because I recognize that evil little smiley face :icon_biggrin:
I knew your name sounded familiar.