Lets have some w84 chat

DeletedUser110464

"Many tribes censor their mates, members because they want their game to speak for them."

I wonder if those same tribes are the ones complaining about the lack of activity on the forum and lack of any intelligent or interesting threads.

LE: Probably not, given Kirk started this topic and we all know how they play...

Tyrant was under a "forum ban" for a couple weeks like a month or so ago but that ended a while back. Meanwhile the players that were running their mouth a bit back then haven't started posting again and others like me don't have much to post about. I guess if there's anything to talk about like 3-4 players in why started faking tyrant now.

DeletedUser88324

Forum bans are for sissies, earl. Im surprised y'all did that crap. Lol

DeletedUser110464

Well since I'm such a badass I didn't accept the forum ban...I just happened to not do any posting anyways on w84 forums.

DeletedUser88324

I hear ya, i didnt post much in the beginning either. Was too boring.

DeletedUser

I hear ya, i didnt post much in the beginning either. Was too boring.

Still is dreadfully boring.... Maybe with Why doing everything but declaring on tyrant things will spice up shortly, maybe...

Ignoramus of the Law

I wonder if Tyrant will internal Earl. before the month is over :-/

DeletedUser

I wonder if Tyrant will internal Earl. before the month is over :-/

ooo pick me pick me pick me

3ea373bea61d2c176b2dbf060cde4b31.gif

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ah this talk about Tyrant is just driving me nuts , they think they are good and maybe they are , but to be honest I really haven't seem them fight a real tribe , the whole entire time since World 84 started all I seen them do is fight tribes twice as small and single players . ATM they are oping me because I'm a single player and just so everyone knows it's so far 8 players in Tyrant against me , because Tyrant knows they can't beat me one on one , a clean fight ... So good bye to world 84 and just want you all to know this has been the worst world I ever seen LOL

Ignoramus of the Law

He's the hero TribalWars deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
(Jim Gordon, talking about Balian)

DeletedUser118341

lol... that was the most pathetic rant I've seen in a while.

You joined a poor tribe (Syn). Applied to join Tyrant from what I heard. Your tribe fell apart, your account has lost villages, and is under attack. So in protest you quit, because 'its not fair'.

Seriously, man up and defend. Its players and people like you that have given Tyrant an easy run so far (I'm in Tyrant, and I'm not going to deny it).

I'm fairly certain Tyrant have taken out (or atleast disabled for quite a while) the 3rd biggest player in the world at the time (God of 420). And a large conflict seems to be kicking off (or atleast I hope so).

So, you go ahead and quit. It appears that is all you are good for. Doing nothing, being irrelevant.

Hopefully W84 will see some good conflict in the future between players unlike yourself who don't give up because 'its not fair'.

DeletedUser65288

What tyrant is nub they could be rimmed with subpar play :icon_rolleyes:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
lol... that was the most pathetic rant I've seen in a while.

You joined a poor tribe (Syn). Applied to join Tyrant from what I heard. Your tribe fell apart, your account has lost villages, and is under attack. So in protest you quit, because 'its not fair'.

Seriously, man up and defend. Its players and people like you that have given Tyrant an easy run so far (I'm in Tyrant, and I'm not going to deny it).

I'm fairly certain Tyrant have taken out (or atleast disabled for quite a while) the 3rd biggest player in the world at the time (God of 420). And a large conflict seems to be kicking off (or atleast I hope so).

So, you go ahead and quit. It appears that is all you are good for. Doing nothing, being irrelevant.

Hopefully W84 will see some good conflict in the future between players unlike yourself who don't give up because 'its not fair'.

I never said I quit , although my account may seem a bit bad atm due to I'm the only one watching it , waking up all hours in the middle of the night to tag etc , my mind is seriously drained and my health isn't the best , it's hard to defend like that , I lost a full nuke and train because my 5 year old wanted to play and I forgot to dodge , so yes it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out when his game is over in the world , your tribe has many Co players and that's what I need ...... if you attack me when my mind is fresh and I have co's when i sleep or work then you will see much better play .....

DeletedUser118544

I never said I quit , although my account may seem a bit bad atm due to I'm the only one watching it , waking up all hours in the middle of the night to tag etc , my mind is seriously drained and my health isn't the best , it's hard to defend like that , I lost a full nuke and train because my 5 year old wanted to play and I forgot to dodge , so yes it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out when his game is over in the world , your tribe has many Co players and that's what I need ...... if you attack me when my mind is fresh and I have co's when i sleep or work then you will see much better play .....

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

ah here we are wonder when ruler would pipe up!

again a tyrant arrogance showing thru..

balian is a good player.. why dont you gang of pirates..put forth your champion and go one on one with balian???
i know where my money would go..
however we know that wont happen, so at lleast be less condescending and let him fight gracefully with yr 10/1 players attacking.

same old same old.. attitude never changes ..

DeletedUser93066

balian is a good player.. why dont you gang of pirates..put forth your champion and go one on one with balian???
however we know that wont happen, so at lleast be less condescending and let him fight gracefully with yr 10/1 players attacking.

Not sure who you are referring to, We never underestimated Balian's skill or gameplay and was considering recruiting him. However our recruiting process was a bit to extensive and taking longer for his liking. He is short tempered and his mini out bursts here and there with bad mouthing and etc makes him look very childish and we didn't want to deal with it at the end. So we ended up not recruiting him. This game is called tribal wars. The reason behind multiple players taking on in an OP is not because we can't take on a player on our own it's because We use our brain to strategize and work as a team and grow as a team.

Please refrain from sprouting nonsense about arrogance and all when you seem to be representing balian and being the arrogant one here. Are you co-playing the account? Anyways it doesn't matter.

DeletedUser

It's banter mate or even more of a tease than anything.

Im sure he is a capable player but sadly enough for him he caught himself on the wrong side of things, and did absolutely nothing to help himself find his way to the other side. In fact, has dont quite the opposite and has deserved the attention he is getting.

No shit that won't happen lol. In no world would that happen. He's the one that pulled us to where we are now in this thread, is not fair to respond? Sure its not the most classy of responses, but class would just go wasted if it was shown here. Tyrant will enjoy playing the game how its suppose to be played, without these hypothetical 1v1 battles that never happen.

Im not in tyrant but i feel like your just showing bias against them. Seeing where you are located, i understand it. Fear is a hell of a thing.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Kirk , It dosen't matter what I say or what you say , the trolls will say whatever they have to , to make us look like crybabys . It's just a waste of time to bother . I put up a good with what I had . World 84 is over for me unless a big tribe needs help kicking Tyrants butts , that a way the odds will be better ...