Lets have some w84 chat

DeletedUser

Like if you honestly believe that, your koo koo, and not for cocoa puffs.

And you can contact, Why, word is they are planning some OPs. And it's not like them to say no. Perhaps things can be more "fair" for you on take #2.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ignoramus of the Law

This conversation reminded me of a sci-fi book I read many years ago, written by Saxton Burr I think.

It was about this secret agent, Baxton I think that arrives in a paralel universe, set in a medieval background. To save himself from imminent death, he joins this great kindom's army, as a soldier and they march to battle. Medieval battle remember, so all of them are with swords, etc.

The two armies meet. They set up in 12 triangles each and each triangle facing the enemy triangle. Then, the first soldier of the first triangle meets in the middle with the first soldier of the enemy triangle. Soldier number 1 wins. Enemy soldier, second from the triangle, steps forward to fight him. He kills the enemy soldier. Then, from his side another soldier steps up and etc. etc. Always, 1 soldier vs. one soldier.

Our secret agent joins the "battle" at some point and kills the entire enemy triangle. Obviously, the rules state that he is not allowed to fight enemies from another triangle.

The army that kills the most triangles wins the battle.

This is exactly how Balian and Kirk imagine this game being. A player attacking a player with nobody else getting in-between. Well, life is not fair. And if 20 player gang on you, is not because they fear you. But because losing 100 troops on 20 villages is better than losing 2.000 on one village. Buckle up little soldier.

Your star will soon rise!

And no, I did not invent the triangle thing. It is an actual book. A very, very stupid book by a very obscure author (and it's not Saxton Burr the scientist). If anyone is interested in reading it (although I don't recommend it) let me know.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This conversation reminded me of a sci-fi book I read many years ago, written by Saxton Burr I think.

It was about this secret agent, Baxton I think that arrives in a paralel universe, set in a medieval background. To save himself from imminent death, he joins this great kindom's army, as a soldier and they march to battle. Medieval battle remember, so all of them are with swords, etc.

The two armies meet. They set up in 12 triangles each and each triangle facing the enemy triangle. Then, the first soldier of the first triangle meets in the middle with the first soldier of the enemy triangle. Soldier number 1 wins. Enemy soldier, second from the triangle, steps forward to fight him. He kills the enemy soldier. Then, from his side another soldier steps up and etc. etc. Always, 1 soldier vs. one soldier.

Our secret agent joins the "battle" at some point and kills the entire enemy triangle. Obviously, the rules state that he is not allowed to fight enemies from another triangle.

The army that kills the most triangles wins the battle.

This is exactly how Balian and Kirk imagine this game being. A player attacking a player with nobody else getting in-between. Well, life is not fair. And if 20 player gang on you, is not because they fear you. But because losing 100 troops on 20 villages is better than losing 2.000 on one village. Buckle up little soldier.

Your star will soon rise!

And no, I did not invent the triangle thing. It is an actual book. A very, very stupid book by a very obscure author (and it's not Saxton Burr the scientist). If anyone is interested in reading it (although I don't recommend it) let me know.

I personally don't know who you are Waterloo1815

but looking at your external link on your account you never ever had any success you have a tiny bit of OD in World 84 and all I see you do is run your mouth like your the God of Tribal Wars . I myself never said anything negative to you , yet you down talk me like I'm trash , like all of Tyrant players do .

I'm a good player , my skills of this game are good when I'm able to play . It's very disappointing to me that you players troll me the way you do , your all like buddy , buddy , Like some click gang . If you were in my shoes and players disliked you the way they dislike me , I think then you would know what I'm talking about .

Good luck to you and the tribe your in

Ignoramus of the Law

but looking at your external link on your account you never ever had any success you have a tiny bit of OD in World 84 and all I see you do is run your mouth like your the God of Tribal Wars . I myself never said anything negative to you , yet you down talk me like I'm trash , like all of Tyrant players do .

In all fairness w80 was my first world on .net that I actually played. As for my OD on 84, truth is I really suck at this game. But I talk my way out of it. Because it doesn't matter how much you suck as long as you make people believe you are good.

And you are somehow doing the opposite. Convincing people, through your endless victimization that you are just as lame.
Pull your shit together man. Buckle up little soldier!

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
In all fairness w80 was my first world on .net that I actually played. As for my OD on 84, truth is I really suck at this game. But I talk my way out of it. Because it doesn't matter how much you suck as long as you make people believe you are good.

And you are somehow doing the opposite. Convincing people, through your endless victimization that you are just as lame.
Pull your shit together man. Buckle up little soldier!

So if you really suck at this game , then why bother play ? Is it you just like harassing players on the externals ?
One day maybe we will be able to meet on the battle field and show you how I play ....

Ignoramus of the Law

So if you really suck at this game , then why bother play ? Is it you just like harassing players on the externals ?
One day maybe we will be able to meet on the battle field and show you how I play ....

You don't have to be good at something to enjoy it. I invested two months pay in a new brand guitar. And I suck at playing. But I freaking like it. That's why I play it. That's why I play this game. This is why you should play this game.

As for meeting on the battlefield, I am doing pretty great on 84. You get rekt by Tyrant. So tone down the threats.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You don't have to be good at something to enjoy it. I invested two months pay in a new brand guitar. And I suck at playing. But I freaking like it. That's why I play it. That's why I play this game. This is why you should play this game.

As for meeting on the battlefield, I am doing pretty great on 84. You get rekt by Tyrant. So tone down the threats.

When your good at this game players are always looking for good Co players or even take over accounts, I had players offer me 10 million point accounts before , I know I won't be able to do from my account in world 84 because of Tyrant and yes they did rekt me 10 on 1, but maybe another account, first my fight would be with tyrant though .

Ignoramus of the Law

When your good at this game players are always looking for good Co players or even take over accounts, I had players offer me 10 million point accounts before

And everything you have ever done on this game, your skill, players offering you 10 mil. accounts, have lead you to this exact point - being ridiculed on the externals for being a cry baby.

Well... impressive. How can one fall so low, from so high it's a question for the ages!

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And everything you have ever done on this game, your skill, players offering you 10 mil. accounts, have lead you to this exact point - being ridiculed on the externals for being a cry baby.

Well... impressive. How can one fall so low, from so high it's a question for the ages!

Well here's the way I look at it , if you think I am a cry baby then were all crybabys , because I'm not doing anything different then anyone else here .... so I'm going to shut up now and let you all have the last cries .

DeletedUser110464

Balien no one is gonna take pity on you for complaining about an unfair fight in this game. It's called diplomacy and teamwork, and it beats the self-proclaimed "better player" every time.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Balien no one is gonna take pity on you for complaining about an unfair fight in this game. It's called diplomacy and teamwork, and it beats the self-proclaimed "better player" every time.

Earl , I ain't asking anyone to take pity for me , I don't know if your trying to put words in my mouth or what , only thing I was saying it took 10 players to take me out , I do wish I was home for the entire ops ,so that I could have defended myself better , because that was a very terrible ops you guys put on me , but I did what I could do in the 2 hrs I had before I had to go out again , I thought Tyrant were all much better then that . Personally I think if I had a couple hundred villas , I could have took your tribe out by myself .,

P.S. For a forum Moderator I thought you would at least know how to spell Balian right .

DeletedUser102653

I'm a good player , my skills of this game are good when I'm able to play . It's very disappointing to me that you players troll me the way you do , your all like buddy , buddy , Like some click gang . If you were in my shoes and players disliked you the way they dislike me , I think then you would know what I'm talking about .

Good luck to you and the tribe your in

Balin the noob, I saw you on 2 w (w80 and w84) you failed both, me and Waterloo failed only w80(yes we are noobs, but you are noober than us). All the players in this forum write bad things about you, and you deserve it, cry moar noob!

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Balin the noob, I saw you on 2 w (w80 and w84) you failed both, me and Waterloo failed only w80(yes we are noobs, but you are noober than us). All the players in this forum write bad things about you, and you deserve it, cry moar noob!

If you think I failed and your so sure of it then can you explain to everyone here your interpretation on just how I did ? Because that way I know in which way you could be wrong or right ....

DeletedUser93066

Balian why do you hate the Ruler account so much? I don't remember ever being mean to you or talking bad to you.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Balian why do you hate the Ruler account so much? I don't remember ever being mean to you or talking bad to you.

Really are you sure ? Do you have a split personality or you just forgetful ? Let me refresh your memory just some recent stuff :

6eb39e425cc2ebe1aeccf8d39d381385.png

DeletedUser

Really are you sure ? Do you have a split personality or you just forgetful ? Let me refresh your memory just some recent stuff :

6eb39e425cc2ebe1aeccf8d39d381385.png

[spoil]
silent.jpg
[/spoil]

I must be cruel only to be kind. Thus bad begins, and worse remains behind.

Goodbye Balian. Been real~

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Goodbye Balian. Been real~

If it makes Ruler feel better , I dislike and your account more then him , it's players like you who make your tribe and the TW community look bad the rate your going soon everyone will dislike you once they know what your all about , you will have more enemies then I , it may not show here in the externals because not everyone post stuff in here .

the only thing your right about is Good Bye Balian because 10 players took me out , but I'll still be around on a more poweful account fighting against Tyrant

DeletedUser

If it makes Ruler feel better , I dislike and your account more then him , it's players like you who make your tribe and the TW community look bad the rate your going soon everyone will dislike you once they know what your all about , you will have more enemies then I , it may not show here in the externals because not everyone post stuff in here .

the only thing your right about is Good Bye Balian because 10 players took me out , but I'll still be around on a more poweful account fighting against Tyrant

And that's your bias opinion that im sure more people would disagree with than not, myself included. But we can't knock you for believing that.

And 10 players sure, but 1 tribe took you out. Every time you say something like that it just irritates me more and more. You are trying to imply that they ganged up on you in an unfair manner, or at least thats how i interpreted it.

Please, jump to the next account that you did nothing on to get it to where it is now, and announce where you are. But good luck, maybe things will be different, but i know where my money is.