Let's play a game called remember when

DeletedUser

And stating something as a fact doesn't mean it is. Not much more to say about that.

So would you say him living in a area that is being flooded is your problem? Because it is a fact that it is his problem and not mine. I didnt say go live there cliff did you? The point still stays that legion has no respect from me and will never have. You are a bunch of twats.

DeletedUser

ouch that hurts qoos :icon_rolleyes:

what makes you think anyone cares about what you think and who you have respect for? :icon_confused:

thegame45

The point still stays that legion has no respect from me and will never have. You are a bunch of twats.

Good point, and as for the NAP thing Legion sighted the fact we would not be trusted. A Player in Detox had a family problem and HAWKS observed a NAP and now we gave clifford one. I doubt legion or PZA& would have the class to offer that gesture.

I have one thing to say, i remember when Legion did not noble barbs. It was a long time ago but i remember :)

DeletedUser

I also remember this conversation coming up on a previous thread and Im pretty sure Legion said they would not stop attacking :/ (I know for a fact a few of them said they would continue :S)

Anyway, does it matter be honourable. What is the point in doing this to people.

After all , we are all human ?

'treat each other how you wish to be treated'

DeletedUser

ouch that hurts qoos :icon_rolleyes:

what makes you think anyone cares about what you think and who you have respect for? :icon_confused:

Does anyone care what you think? i really think people care more what i think and say then a small fry like you sitting there away from the war. For someone that offers nothing in this war you have a big mouth. Here is a plan maybe go brown nose your leader some more, give him all the respect he deserves. And after that go wipe your nose and mouth clean and lets talk more facts then this BS you talk.

DeletedUser

Does anyone care what you think? i really think people care more what i think and say then a small fry like you sitting there away from the war. For someone that offers nothing in this war you have a big mouth. Here is a plan maybe go brown nose your leader some more, give him all the respect he deserves. And after that go wipe your nose and mouth clean and lets talk more facts then this BS you talk.

:lol: .. After wondering what the word 'jabroni' meant, I googled it and I think it suits hrgos nicely:

One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk

I think from now on, we should all follow his lead, and war with words on the externals rather than play the game :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

So would you say him living in a area that is being flooded is your problem? Because it is a fact that it is his problem and not mine. I didnt say go live there cliff did you? The point still stays that legion has no respect from me and will never have. You are a bunch of twats.

What's that about tbh, I just respond to the game stating something as a fact, by putting next to it, and that is a fact.

I'm not getting in to the whole real life issues argument again. I tried explaining under what circumstances I would give someone a break, and under wich not. And why are you generalising, I respect anyone untill they prove me wrong, I haven't got the slightest clue who you are, apart from ridiculous comments like this on the forum now and then.

Don't quote my saying to start a tirade about stuff I'm not talking about, and I refuse to get into. If you have issues, deal with them urself, leave me out of them.

DeletedUser

And all ur anger doesn't do you any good. It just makes people care less what you say. Try and talk in a civilized way and maybe someone will read it, I tend to quit halfway the first sentence when it's rude like that.

DeletedUser

I also remember this conversation coming up on a previous thread and Im pretty sure Legion said they would not stop attacking :/ (I know for a fact a few of them said they would continue :S)

Anyway, does it matter be honourable. What is the point in doing this to people.

After all , we are all human ?

'treat each other how you wish to be treated'

That previous thread, I think i remember it, I tried explaining then , when I would give someone a break and when not. It was a rough one :p. Not getting into that again. But anywayz it shouldn't be generalised towards legion our whoever in legion what the people that wrote there said, who knows what council might decide when it comes down to it, who broke his leg a while back? Didn't we postpone attacks then, don't really remember well though.

DeletedUser

your insults are as boring as everything else you write :icon_neutral:

next!

DeletedUser

@ hrgos: Didn't have a better comeback then that? Seems your words are starting to failing you just like your failed attempt at play TW.

DeletedUser

trust me, my words never fail me (in more than one aspect of life) ;)

you're just not worth more than that :)

DeletedUser

doubt it....we'll just do as we always do and set a sitter and hope for the best.
:icon_confused:

Seriously?!?! You guys need to take a step off your apparent moral high ground and stop making such heartless assumptions about people.
Has this kind of situation ever come about? NO.
If it does, I guess you wouldn't even bother asking given what I'm reading from your fellows here, under the assumption we wouldn't honour such a thing.
Well buddy, you're wrong. Whether you choose to believe that or not, it's you're choice and doesn't affect me either way.

p.s. Nobody asked Cliff to mail you guys and ask for a NAP. He did it of his own accord and like Dom pointed out somewhere; it's not like he was under mass attack anyway so made no difference. If Cliff had asked me what to do, given he wasn't under mass attack, I would have probably offered to sit his account instead of asking you for a favour.

p.p.s. The Christmas NAP does not in anyway compare to this NAP and anyone who thinks it does is obviously too stupid to realise why. I think it's self explanatory why they're not the same to anyone with a little common sense.

DeletedUser

@hrgos: No mate the i cant be bothered to answer or not worth it is said when you have nothing left to say. So dont go tell me words never fail as you have nothing to go on thus your redirecting it to not worth to say anything.

@PZA7: you are correct it is different comparing a natural disaster with people wanting to spent a nice quiet time with their families. Firstly family should be the most important part of your live not TW so it was a great idea that everyone declare a ceasefire to do this. Unfortunately some didn't think it is important enough so this is were the "assumption we wouldn't honour such a thing" comes in. Legion has no honour and thus have no respect.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you are right on one major point. Whether or not you (LEGION) would honor such an agreement is besides the point...not because we are under the assumption that you wouldn't honor such a thing (well I can't speak for everyone but at least my self and a couple of others I'm sure) but because we would never ask.

Everyone has their own reasons why they wouldn't so I won't even attempt to guess why; However for me it's for the simple fact that that's how this game works...Wars are won and lost due to players leaving. Whether it's players leaving the game all together, or players leaving the tribe to go to the opposing tribe, or players leaving to go on a vacation, or RL troubles...either way it's part of the game and honestly it's up to the players tribe to handle it the best they can. And if the opposing tribe takes advantage of that so be it and if not then it's there loss...but either way it a part of the game. so as such I won't deny that aspect of the game just so that when I come back my account is still fine and un hurt...keep things interesting...

anyways...tbh I think you guys would honor an agreement...but I don't think we will ever get a chance to find out.

DeletedUser

@hrgos: No mate the i cant be bothered to answer or not worth it is said when you have nothing left to say. So dont go tell me words never fail as you have nothing to go on thus your redirecting it to not worth to say anything.

and he wonders why he doesn't get a response :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

maybe you should become one of us then maybe you will take an enemy villa.

DeletedUser

Please remember to follow the rules when posting, and to stay on topic.
If your unclear of the rules, there's a link at the top of the forums.

DeletedUser

remember when jinxie ripped into g0t Milk:lol: that was an epicly funny day...... anyway he is back now, called ragineur.... and guess what, yup that right still the same:icon_neutral: