Let's play a game called remember when

DeletedUser

I guess you'll miraculously respect me over-night though if one day I turn around I say I quit and proclaim HAWKS to be too formidable to bother fighting huh?!?!

Why would anyone respect you for that especially since he pointed out your tribe has merged through wars ... Not the greatest example Pza, buddy.

"Oh, who asked you blah blah blah" :lol::lol:

So Pza, noble anything interesting lately?

DeletedUser

I thought he was referring to respect for me personally when he said;

Typical shizzle from PZA7, has no class as a leader, and has no respect in W33.

I guess my analytical skillz aren't as good as yours Dom to assume that he referred to LEGION as a whole when making such a statement. The way I saw it, he called me out on merging through wars in the first part and then claimed I'm not respected in the next part of his quote based on what I said about not being drawn into responding. I couldn't see the correlation there. I guess I'm just too dim to withhold a conversation with someone with such high intellect as you..? :icon_confused:

As for interesting conquers, I nobled a few barbs recently and a couple of internals. In the process of taking some more actually. After that, I plan to repeat the whole process again. Happy? :)

DeletedUser

He was referring to you personally, you were/are the duke of Legion, you represent Legion and without your idea/acceptance of merging through those wars it would have never happened. Is it not fair to say such actions can reflect on a dukes character and a base for whether or not you have any respect for them?

DeletedUser

Fair point. I can't disagree with that. Some mergers however have happened because of general consensus even though I didn't personally want it. However, as duke, I'm more than happy to take responsibility for those instances, and all others. The Who? merge was definitely the biggest and only merge we undertook that changed the status of a war. All others were with allies. Tbh, it really doesn't matter to me what people have to say about it (specially someone like thegame who just popped up out of nowhere and threw accusations at me like he knows me or even spoken to me before - actually, i'm sure thegame will conveniently not remember this now but the only time we've ever spoken before this is when he was a leader in E; he actually approached me for an alliance or something of the like which we graciously declined). The Who? merge made us who we are today and made HAWKS who they are; and I wouldn't have it any other way.

My next move is to merge with HAWKS and end this world once and for all. ;)

DeletedUser

We agree about something? :icon_eek:

Our next move is to noble some more barbs .. but we are keeping it hush hush .. woops :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

the only time we've ever spoken before this is when he was a leader in E; he actually approached me for an alliance or something of the like which we graciously declined
I remember those mails. It was certainly a strange time period.

*Saunters off to organise the drinks and DJ, whilst futilely contemplating what life after Tribal Wars might be like...*

thegame45

Would not put it passed you, after you are the master of ducking out of wars.

Also you spoke to me In E yes but i was exploring options, until all options are presented you can't make a informed choice on what to do next. Mind you your choice would be Noble a ton barbs or merge.

Also respect? funny thing that leaders have gone down in history for being great leaders and classy in how they conduct themselves, your nothing more than a arrogant fool.

DeletedUser

coming from someone who was in a family tribe that went through countless merges only to end up merging into its enemy, you sound funny :lol:

thegame45

Really hrgos defending PZA7 what does he offer you? 5 mew barbs wait i got it, 20 new barbs :)

No really in war there are great leaders, Bill topman (RIP) was a class guy to talk to and had respect from many who talked to him, Ashenfall and PP had good respect too. Even my own current dukes have class as they have stopped wars for humanity and gave players naps for personal reasons. when approached over a X-mas NAP your leader did not even want to talk. Typical PZA7 no class as a leader or man.

Oh i merged into my enemy? who was that HAWKS were not an enemy of me. And yet again facts, family tribes, merges etc whom? I was in Bray a nice tribe to start my TW career, FOST awesome with a really great leadership, E number 1 ranked for ODA in TW as a tribe and then HAWKS whom i respected LH for many months before the choice was presented to me. Hardly merge and noble barbs from the egotistical Legion tribe with no class and no idea on real issues.

Wait hrgos, PZA7 has a personal request for you to do ;)

DeletedUser

I'm not defending PZA7, he doesn't need me to defend him, I was just expressing amusement :D

PZA7's been leading a successful tribe (something that I think everyone can agree to) so whatever you or I say won't change much ...

as for the xmas break thing, there was a vote in our tribe with 80% of players voting against it ... so yeah ... don't accuse ppl of stuff without knowing the whole story ;)

DeletedUser

I guess the tribe legion do not have a Christmas.

Ps. I liked the timing of them attacks just before the break . Gotta admit they were good !

DeletedUser

no man, the idea was that (at least for me - I voted no) the cease fire is pointless, since violating it has no real consequences ... I mean let's say stiker (and this is only an example, it can be from any of the tribes, in our forums I gave luss as the example :D) violated the cease fire and decided to attack, was hawks going to kick him out and pull support? let's face it, no ... so as punishment what would legion do? declare on hawks? there's already a war :p

besides, even if one person wanted to attack during the break, it still wldn't have been fair to agree to a cease fire ... I mean the idea is nice in principle, but it wasn't very practical ... sorry :(

DeletedUser

Wasnt very practical for you guys.

I have seen it implimented before and it worked fine.

Shame on guys in your tribe like DITM who seem to have been outcasted because of the views he gave on it....

DeletedUser

lol your interpretations of the situation in legion are ever so amusing richard :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Remember when there was honor among tribes at war.

There still is with hawks.

Since a member of legion has been granted an NAP until his situation gets better .

Personally I wish him luck and hope his house isnt to bad when he gets back....

Hey hey hey , my spy must be telling me the wrong info. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

your right richy, HAWKS and TW have a nice honorable alliance unlike detox and legion.

Remember when detox and legion were going to conquer the world and fight it out in the end honorably and it didnt matter who won?

Remember when detox and legion claimed to be the best alliance ever in the history of TribalWars?