Let's play a game called remember when

DeletedUser

remember when HAWKS was going to be gangbanged by e-mc2 detox and legion. :-D

That one is my favorite.

DeletedUser

Would not put it passed you, after you are the master of ducking out of wars.

Also you spoke to me In E yes but i was exploring options, until all options are presented you can't make a informed choice on what to do next. Mind you your choice would be Noble a ton barbs or merge.

Also respect? funny thing that leaders have gone down in history for being great leaders and classy in how they conduct themselves, your nothing more than a arrogant fool.

Seriously?!?! Who are you?!?! The master of ducking out of wars huh? Well, like I said, the only war that ended because of a merge was with Who? If I'm not mistaken you ended a war with HAWKS whilst being a leader in E and then eventually merged with them as well. So if I'm the master of ducking out of wars through mergers, then so are you!! :icon_wink:

Exploring options huh?!?! So, whilst in a war with us, you approached me to end the war and create and alliance against HAWKS? Ummm.. I can't fathom what runs through your brain to call me on ducking out of wars when on that instance, that's exactly what you wanted! Hypocrisy at it's best. :icon_rolleyes:

And finally, I'm an arrogant fool am I? I don't know where you came from all of sudden and quite frankly I don't care how you've come to that conclusion. All I can say is that I've come across many in leadership throughout the history of this world who are far more arrogant. Ask around your tribe and see what the consensus is, I'm willing to bet good money that anyone who has had more than one conversation with me doesn't consider me to be as such. It's only when chumps like you who knows nothing about me pop out of nowhere and flame with no real reason apart from the fact that I'm duke of LEGION, it draws me into pointless discussion such as this. Seriously, I don't know where you've been all this time but I've heard it all before (just read through these forums and you'll see). Come up with something better to say than just throwing insults and you might be able to gain a little respect.

Finally, you might want to think about this for a while before saying anything in response; your out-of-blue slander at me shows more lack of class than anything I've said or done.

DeletedUser

Exploring options huh?!?! So, whilst in a war with us, you approached me to end the war and create and alliance against HAWKS? Ummm.. I can't fathom what runs through your brain to call me on ducking out of wars when on that instance, that's exactly what you wanted! Hypocrisy at it's best. :icon_rolleyes:

Fun fact:

Legion only started attacking E=MC2 whilst they were in the process of merging into Hawks >.< So it must have been before that, when E=MC2 had realised they were losing.

*Goes back to lurking*

DeletedUser81101

umm what... the first player rimmed in the war was an E=MC2 player (GunnerNM)... well before the merge happened... we started attacking way before the merge!

DeletedUser

Yes, but it wasn't a war like PZA said, maybe a few attacks here and there

DeletedUser

Exactly. Drunkie, I was Duchess of E=MC at the time. I do know when official hostilities began, together with the time the merge began.

DeletedUser

umm what... the first player rimmed in the war was an E=MC2 player (GunnerNM)... well before the merge happened... we started attacking way before the merge!

Yeah anybody who was there knows it was just a skirmish at that point...Legion had only taken a handfull of E=mc2 vils in the forever time period before the merge.

DeletedUser

A bit of an exaggeration there. Legion/Detox found out Hawks/E=MC2 stopped fighting, knew it was only a matter of time before they allied and coordinated with each other or merged - Legion still did nothing (I remember it), until it was clear Hawks/E were merging and that is when things started to happen. You could check stats and show me Legion nobling E=MC2 villages around that time period, but I will stop you here and remind you that it was a long merging process, E=MC2 didn't just jump into hawks in 1 day.

DeletedUser

Legion has nobled 2.6K more barbs than Hawks all time, counting only those below 1100K(only counting people who are still here on both sides)--So yeah you were wrong.

how did you get the 2.6k number again.............................I'm assuming you didn't use the right method, I cld be wrong.
hmmmm trying...

how did you get the barb numbers rhand? coz these are the values I got:
HAWKS 10660
LEGION 13892
TW 10694
oh ok, I think that's what rhand forgot to do, the values I gave are for 1k barbs ...
and failing...

DeletedUser

The E=MC merge into HAWKS took ages...

Albeit it was a very good merge that happened very successfully...but it did take forever.

I believe it took a little over 6 months and alot happened in those 6 months...

DeletedUser81101

Yeah anybody who was there knows it was just a skirmish at that point...Legion had only taken a handfull of E=mc2 vils in the forever time period before the merge.

I was there... and there were quite afew E=MC2 players gotten rid off before the merge.. GunnerNM, fragaica, sandroman, stafyx to name afew. on the 34/35 boundary. And I believe IFY was continuously putting pressure on faramir & icewong

DeletedUser

I was there... and there were quite afew E=MC2 players gotten rid off before the merge.. GunnerNM, fragaica, sandroman, stafyx to name afew. on the 34/35 boundary. And I believe IFY was continuously putting pressure on faramir & icewong

All of those players we're dead long before Legion ever targeted them.

Fragacia was all the way on the K34/35 border and was hardly ever active and if it wasn't for her being so damn far away and impossible to noble out due to her not leaving a sit and just leaving you guys quickly swallowed her up...only morale slowed you guys down slightly. I know because I had scouted all of her villages and was going to noble her out but decided it was impractical so instead trip wired and saw them fall one by one...sent some support but that was all that could be done...

all the others to my memory we highly inactive as well...I sat those accounts and they we're quite a mess...gave some tips and never heard from them again...

and If by pressure you mean the odd nuke now and then... then sure. It was only in late june when both myself and faramir we're debating on staying on this world or not that any real damage was done. Faramirs kid had had an accident and broken his arm and I had my summer job and volunteering at my local marching band and giging with my band... came back after 3 days and the account was a mess. tried to defend as much as I could but with faramir gone and my time down to only about half an hour a day it was impossible to defend by myself.

So to be honest there wasn't much from IFY, but when it was combined with yut yau, theox, wesgan, yourself, Koe82, papoomio, and others yes you guy's put pressure on us. but from IFY...tbh it was about as much as we did to him. :icon_redface:

thegame45

Exploring options huh?!?! So, whilst in a war with us, you approached me to end the war and create and alliance against HAWKS? Ummm.. I can't fathom what runs through your brain to call me on ducking out of wars when on that instance, that's exactly what you wanted! Hypocrisy at it's best.

We was not at war with you when i mailed you, in fact we had a very reliable source to say you was going to attack us a month on from my first mail with HAWKS. Also IFY would agree as i was sitting a player when he took some E villas, he was targeting our inactives.

And finally, I'm an arrogant fool am I? I don't know where you came from all of sudden and quite frankly I don't care how you've come to that conclusion. All I can say is that I've come across many in leadership throughout the history of this world who are far more arrogant. Ask around your tribe and see what the consensus is, I'm willing to bet good money that anyone who has had more than one conversation with me doesn't consider me to be as such.

Fun and yet wrong, or did DETOX leave your alliance due to you telling the truth and not saving your own ass? I think your a liar and a arrogant Prink and the worst leader i warred in W33. You missed my point as i was saying other have more class than you, hence no XMAS NAP or such like as HAWKS have proved they have honored such deals before and are doing so now over clifford. My leadership have class, Bill topman has class, KDK's dukes had class and legion are barb nobling point whores who merge to win wars and that is FACT. PZA7 is a liar whose word is not to be trusted, unless your IFY and you need stacking:)

DeletedUser

again, the xmas nap thing wasn't PZA7's decision alone, so why mention it here again? and I remember a NAP with Bill Topman's tribe when he was still playing ... I can't say for sure, and perhaps someone else can remember better ...

seriously thegame, you're being ridiculous, there's no such thing as a classy leader, there can be honorable leaders who keep their word and good leaders who are good at running their tribes, if you have anything to mention about PZA7's decisions regarding those two things, go ahead ... otherwise stop whining ... it doesn't take a genius to tell that PZA7's a better leader than you ... his tribe has the respect of everyone in w33, yours doesn't exist anymore :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hrgos his tribe hasn't got my respect. like game mentioned (and no i dont say i agree with everything game said infact didnt read have the s..t written) most players wanted a ceasefire fro X-mas not just hawks but no you son's of b.....'s didnt want it but hey cliff cries about his natural disaster and we give him a bloody nap, which i personally think is BS. Here is the fact it is his problem not mine and secondly he can set a sitter. You guys which think you have respect jumps on any chance you can get a upperhand be it someone having a RL issue or natural dissaster. We dont asks naps when we set sitter we keep playing so dont you come and talk about respect as you and your leader have non. With me it works like this you earn respect i dont just give it.

DeletedUser

which part of 80% of the tribe did not want the break do you not understand?

1. I have more respect for a leader who listens to his tribemates, than one who satisfies the wishes of his enemies. If you don't agree, your opinion puzzles me.

2. There's a huge difference between giving a break to someone who is having a bad time in RL and giving a break to people who are tired of playing and want a break ... If you wanna come on here and nag about giving a break to cliff, you're not much better than someone who does not give the break ...

3. Legion and LKJ make up a good percentage of the world, when that big of a percentage don't won't the break, the break doesn't go through, it's called democracy :icon_rolleyes:

4. why are we discussing this even? the break is over ... all I said was, don't say it says something about PZA7 when it was the tribe's decision as a whole ...

DeletedUser

I remember seeing PZA7 write, he wasn't for a break but if people really wanted it, it could happen. Most of us said no, including me so it didn't happen, but that hasn't got anything to do with anything tbh, some people wanted a break on both sides, most of legion didn't, so there was no break. It say's nothing about anyone, all it say's that we wanted to do a pre-christmas op and we did. The not classy thing to do, would have been to set up the NAP and go ahead with our attacks. It's our choice if we go for a NAP or not, it has nothing to do with class at all.

And stating something as a fact doesn't mean it is. Not much more to say about that.

DeletedUser

I just hope godforbid if one of us guys, get a real life problem. Legion will be honourable enough to stop their attacks....

DeletedUser

I just hope godforbid if one of us guys, get a real life problem. Legion will be honourable enough to stop their attacks....

doubt it....we'll just do as we always do and set a sitter and hope for the best.
:icon_confused: