Let's play a game called remember when

DeletedUser

..., cause we know for a fact hawks which your now apart of, have a fair few sat accounts aswell.

Ummm you don't know jack about how many sat accounts we have. You better look up the definition of the word "fact" and the go back to the drawing board.

DeletedUser

lol, lord jabroni, unless you have solid proof of what you're talking about, don't bother writing jibberish ... I can provide clear examples of you standing by different principles, can you do the same for me? try, I dare you :icon_wink:

there's a huge difference between changing principles according to convenience, and arguing whenever it is convenient. Only a tool would argue against himself. I'd say you're one, but you've never really done that either have you? don't be too rash at throwing the first stone ... take your own advice, look into the mirror :lol:

Ummm copying the essence of what I said to you and repeating it back to me doesn't qualify as a solid comeback...

I like the Lord Jabroni bit though...I'll wear that one with pride!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ummm you don't know jack about how many sat accounts we have. You better look up the definition of the word "fact" and the go back to the drawing board.

i have had this discussion with blue over facebook she didnt actually tell me how many sits were sitted but i know they are there so i have more fact then you do

:D

DeletedUser

i have had this discussion with blue over facebook she didnt actually tell me how many sits were sitted but i know they are there so i have more fact then you do

:D
I'm looking at the list right now, and guess what? You're wrong...so know your role and shut your mouth you stupid mutt.

DeletedUser

bit harsh i wasnt call you names ... and well i had the light discussion with her about it oh well

DeletedUser

bit harsh i wasnt call you names ... and well i had the light discussion with her about it oh well

Maybe you'll think twice next time about telling me about what I know or don't know when you only have hearsay.

DeletedUser

well i have hear say and sometime i get to read things aswell :)

DeletedUser

thats fine mate ... all fair in love and war ... i just thought it was abit harsh calling names was all

DeletedUser

lol, remember when LJ (can I call you LJ? oh well, I intend to anyways) actually replied with an arguement and not an insult?

sadly I fail to :( every post you write is "oh you're a tool and you don't know jack", well LJ, I'm sorry to tell you, that's not a comeback at all :icon_redface:

and just before you give me some of your jabroni BS,

And You can think you have stood by your principles but you haven't...you're a tool of convenience...

I can provide clear examples of you standing by different principles, can you do the same for me? try, I dare you :icon_wink:

you're not backing down from a dare are you?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Remember when the world was young and we happily sat each other when one of us was busy or away and there wasn't constant suspicion over whether a sit was legitimate or not?

DeletedUser

Remember when the world was young and we happily sat each other when one of us was busy or away and there wasn't constant suspicion over whether a sit was legitimate or not?

your thinking of sim city wrong game blue

DeletedUser

Remember when hrgos flamed Hawks for mass barb nobling last month :)

DeletedUser

well million dollar question is you accuse when and only when you have proof, so normally you would just keep your trap shut until u have proof

Er no not if your in france ;).

'Incidentally, France still has Napoleonic law, so you are guilty until proven innocent in France.'

Just lucky this is an English and US server :). And no proof. :p

Yh blue only simmers here are a few legion south players who are now all nobled up . No doubt some north hawks simmed too :/

DeletedUser

It's alright. I am proud my heritage and of the fact I am not entirely sane. It's the 'monster' bit that is a little upsetting. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser81101

just putting it out there.. attacker of the day 2/3 days I've been playing on w45 :D