Let's play a game called remember when

DeletedUser

I was asked to send that..

Like I have already said , you know my opinion on spies.

If you read my posts , you will see I turned to spies in your tribe after you refused to giuve up yours.

Shame that mail gave good responses from a handful of LKJ players willing to spy in return for us not attacking them.

Your right though, you dont need a spy in LKJ when I already have a spy in the main tribe.

Check the funny mails . My response to mailing aggresively can be justified on the account of Wesgan personally mailing the whole of Hawks stirring . I chose to react to the situation .

The last time I answer anything until you answer my questions detailed above.

Like quin said , I remember when Pza7 was respected in this world. Moreover, in Legion.

You use spies PZa7 because you know your tribe have put years into w33 too see them lose.

Having ops hit you / sending them against players is part of the fun of this game. Not knowing and stacking before hand. Takes the gloss off of things

Show me 'bullet proof' evidence I denied to turn away from spies! Seriously, even if I did, you'd still play that game, whether it's you personally or someone else in your tribe.

Umm.. you're not going to respond until I answer your 'questions' huh!?! Funny, coz I'm struggling to see any question there. Just a bunch of nonsense written like it's fact. :icon_rolleyes: But if that's going to shut you up and stop you from responding, I will gladly not answer your 'questions' :)

Regardless of what you like to portray, I know that I am respected by my tribe. What everyone else (enemies) think doesn't really matter. I know it's the 'mob' mentality that creates such feelings out here. On a 1 on 1 basis, I'm willing to go out on a limb and there are individuals in HAWKS that do respect me.

Anyway, just FYI, we are merging with LKJ atm and I am sitting every account that's coming over. I can see who has bothered to respond to you and who hasn't. This one is quite funny.

jonnyboy97 on 03.01. at 19:36
if we leave you wont be able to support us in time coz legion will nuke us

Mavarok on 03.01. at 21:00
Then spy for us

DeletedUser

Anyway, just FYI, we are merging with LKJ atm and I am sitting every account that's coming over. I can see who has bothered to respond to you and who hasn't. This one is quite funny.

:lol: You mean you are merging the accounts that you can control into Legion? Point boost ftw!

DeletedUser

:lol: You mean you are merging the accounts that you can control into Legion? Point boost ftw!

i cant believe u still think that points are the biggest thing to be concerned about in the world right now ... everyone knows that at this time points meaning nothing cause it could still swing either way

DeletedUser

Good to hear mate.

I hope you have good luck with your merge.

I'm taking some advice and not answering to you nomore .

I had the mails saying you blatantly denied having spies when we both knew that was not the case. If you want to lie , lie. Yh 1 on 1 basis is alienating your tribe.

Just remember, every legion cap against hawks/Tribalwars is worth 10 of ours. Personal joke he will understand

Trying to get that number 1 back dom :) Shame its long gone....

DeletedUser

Good to hear mate.

I hope you have good luck with your merge.

I'm taking some advice and not answering to you nomore .

I had the mails saying you blatantly denied having spies when we both knew that was not the case. If you want to lie , lie. Yh 1 on 1 basis is alienating your tribe.

Just remember, every legion cap against hawks/Tribalwars is worth 10 of ours. Personal joke he will understand

Trying to get that number 1 back dom :) Shame its long gone....

1. Who you calling mate? :icon_rolleyes:

2. Thanks :)

3. Awesome! :icon_biggrin:

4. Sure you did. They've conveniently been deleted haven't they? If there's one thing I know, I've never denied having nor ever openly acknowledged having spies. The quote from Dom is the first time I've brought anything out in the open. And I did that to cast doubt in your minds like you're trying mine. :icon_wink:

5. "Yh 1 on 1 basis is alienating your tribe." You obviously didn't read and/or understand what I wrote to say this.

6. HAHAHA! Sooooo funny. :lol:

7. Yep. Trying to attain number one spot by merging with a tribe who's combined points wasn't even close to our number 1 player. Too bad that tribe called DETOX who proclaimed to be around forever merged with the Hawkies. Oh no, what ever will we do now that we're not number 1? :icon_cry: Damn, we might have to mass delete due to the shame.. :icon_redface: :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

*Goes to break the drinks out again, crossing fingers in hopes that Pza means it...*

DeletedUser

we still do GA, but it's a necessary evil, what can you do? :icon_redface:

mike62

Been reading this from afar and its gone round in a huge Circle, find something else to gripe about people you can only read so much repeated nonsense. What happened to the spying gripes and the village gathering moans, they dont seem to matter anymore.

DeletedUser

7. Yep. Trying to attain number one spot by merging with a tribe who's combined points wasn't even close to our number 1 player. Too bad that tribe called DETOX who proclaimed to be around forever merged with the Hawkies. Oh no, what ever will we do now that we're not number 1? :icon_cry: Damn, we might have to mass delete due to the shame.. :icon_redface: :icon_idea:

the bolded part makes me laugh hahaha

DeletedUser

Remember when you had to help your tribe to win the world with them.