Lets Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser99143

Hey everyone, I decided to make a Tribalwars let play series on youtube hope you can follow along with me on my journey! Hope you don't mind my shyness I will hopefully overcome that fear and speak a little better LOL LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppdvHS682r0&feature=youtube_gdata

Can't believe I just wasted 2 minutes of my life watching this (granted the video is 4 minutes but I just can't finish).

also, there was no barracks in your startup build why do people even care to even guess at your hidden troop count??

DeletedUser

In my opinion TW doesn't seem like the best game to do a Let's Play series on, but nonetheless I'll watch your first few videos to see how they turn out! Silverflake, I think he was referring to the future when he was contemplating on whether to display his troop count or not, no need to be so harsh about it lol.

DeletedUser99143

In my opinion TW doesn't seem like the best game to do a Let's Play series on, but nonetheless I'll watch your first few videos to see how they turn out! Silverflake, I think he was referring to the future when he was contemplating on whether to display his troop count or not, no need to be so harsh about it lol.

Mm... Perhaps I was too harsh, maybe because I misinterpreted due to not finish watching the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.