Lets reminisce with Dudeja!

DeletedUser

Ok we've derailed the other thread enough.. time to have our own thread! :D

well if you insist , here is the long story in short with significant points , you may call me out where ever you want .

1) W56 , MOM and W2V were allied . both being super powers , MM was a newbie RIM tribe
Correct so far..

2) W2V broke the alliance with MOM as they knew MOM were equally skilled / better players and later it could have created issues for W2V , MOM was gang banged and not to mention W2V joined the party on a later stage when MOM was already being hit from all sides.
So whats your point with W2V joining a bit late? is that a TribalWars sin? All other tribes do it.. get over it!

3) MM/W2V were supposed to merge at the end , when the time came , W2V wanted to carry on with their tag and most importantly and suddenly decided that they didnt want certain members of MM in the winning tribe , due to different reasons ( small / disliked by w2v / blah blah )
Let me get something straight here dudeja.. something that you must've forgotten again. We were the superior tribe and your tribe was nothing but a bunch of inactive rim players that rested in the backline and waited for W2V to do all the heavy lifting. After [T] war you guys took in some of the refugees, that yes W2V approved, but you then took more of the ones that we wanted to kill and not approved. That was our war we decide who survives and because you guys got bored in the backline doing jack you decided to beef up and recruit. Then the alliance had a no barb nobling policy.. Guess what? GP open the floodgates for barb nobling so instead of the players in both alliance focusing on killing the remaining players to gain domination of the world.. MM decided to barb whore and theres more to it.. Wait.. It was confirmed by GP that the reason for barb whoring by MM was to beef up and prepare for war! He was the one that even brought up the word war in the first place.. You really think as the superior tribe we'd put up with that? Then another incident... here we go.. NWG got kicked for some reason by MM and as part of the brown dots briggade I spearheaded an attack to him (also a bit of history that we dislike this player who btw was part of [T] so again its our decision whether he lives or die).. After almost a week of non stop exchange with NWG who btw is a very good player... i give him credit for that.. lots of troops lost and vills catted.. all of a sudden MM felt the need to simply invite him back without as much as to ask the attackers who have spent days and nights attacking the player. I guess i can't expect much appreciation from MM though as they don't know what effort is put in to attacking since they sat back most of the time. The lack of respect shown by Dark Huntress by inviting him back again added to the barb nobling, recruiting of refugees and all other things to build up the tension between both tribes, who at the time were negotiating the final merge since we were all happy to finish, just kept piling on. Your tribe kept testing our patience and there was only so much we could take. You forgot where your place was and we had to put you back to it.. which is the rim. In this world our relation with our ally is completely different.. as you can see in stats they arent sitting back doing nothing.. they are actually acting as allies and helping. Maybe you could take a leaf out of the UWR book dudeja.

4) MM leadership stood by its members and said no to this out of no where Recruitment offer rather than the pre approved/ discussed merge
Congratulations you saved Jeff crowe! Oh wait.. you didnt.. :|

5) W2V broke the alliance and hit MM in less than 24 hours .
Less than 24 hours? how delusional of you... The mail sent by James to Dark Huntress about breaking the nap was exactly 24 Hours before we launched as exactly stated in the Alliance terms. It was all planned to make it exactly 24 hours as to not give you guys a lot of time but at the same time respect the alliance terms. Is it our fault Dark Huntress decided not to open the mail immediately? Tough!

6)after warring for some time , both tribes decided to put an end to it again and MM's duke was given the Dukeship of w2v to invite each and every member of his choice ( by then there was too much bad blood within the players ) MM duke disbands w2v which as per him was a fitting reply to all the backstabbing W2V did. ( personally neither me nor my co , even being part of the MM council knew about this decision )
So we finally agreed to finish the world once and for all and guess what you guys did? Disband and disrespect our generosity in letting you all survive... Your duke didnt think we had in us to finish the fight so he got greedy and wanted a solo MM win. Obviously your duke was high on something to even think this.

7) W2V should rather be thankful to him for this incident as that brought the REAL fighters out of the w2v team , they got back , made the tribe again and kicked MM's rear .. ( Kudos , no doubt )
Why should we thank him? It costed us more months of fighting when it could've ended there.. why did he need to bring our REAL fighters? Nothing to thank him for! Same W2V win result only a few more MM casualty and what triggered sirkon to form his own merryband out of MM... GP did this to him for his selfish reason.

8) Best part was , W2V ended the world with some of the members which were in their rejected list at the start , but because they left MM during the war and joined W2V , they were given the membership .
You really don't get it do you? We already were willing to merge.. but GP disbanded us.. we were already prepared to compromise and take more players in.. because our duke Ralyn(best duke btw) accounted for whats the best interest of the majority of the tribe. unlike MM, we were not ran by a dictator.. each member had a say and quite a few wanted to finish especially some key players like Malendora.. Can you honestly say MM had the same democracy? GP ran MM the way Marcos did Philippines.

SO i made this thread for us old w56'ers dudeja so have at it and give me more... You wanna dig out old skeletons? lets do it.. Id rather you back things up with explanation like this than your jabs here and there to paint a one sided picture...

I still love you you know that :D but if we're gonna go down this road then go hard or go home!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We were the superior tribe and your tribe was nothing but a bunch of inactive rim players that rested in the backline and waited for W2V to do all the heavy lifting.

you made the point saun , thats what W2V's thinking was and now you are making it clear that its still the same .

thinking yourself as superior , terming your allies as inactive rim players suddenly after the world was almost won .. was this so called list always on the cards ?? No buddy it wasnt , the list came in the picture only when it was time for the final merge and the world would have been done and dusted .

bringing the same situation to W71 , all the smaller players / so called RIM noobs arent being told what their real worth is, till the time W1v or any real threat will be killed .

with you stating the above you have rather seconded my advice that tribes should really make the alliances on their own risks , especially any good leaders who have put hard work to build their tribes to this level .

all other points are irrelevant ... as for thanking Zurtle , the point was made to add a little fun in the post , but your sense of humor was long lost ... remember its a game bro :)

DeletedUser

It didnt need to be on the cards coz it is already an obvious fact. So unless you are saying MM and W2V was equal throughout the whole world? if thats the case then you are more delusional than i thought. In this world it is the same that we are more superior than UWR.. thats not a hidden fact and we're not trying to paint to them otherwise.. they know that we know that.. but are they acting as proper allies? ABSOLUTELY... way more than MM did.

Every alliance can be considered as "risk".. this is only alliance.. not marriage.. they can be ended within an hour, two hours, 24 hours.. Your alliance with Ghost could very much break down the same can be said with any other alliance. Alliance is only a mutual benefit if the parties involved are actually useful and beneficial to each other.. UWR is beneficial to us as we are beneficial to them. Unlike MM who sat back and done nothing for most of the time then expect a free ticket to the end. THATS THE DIFFERENCE

Also please improve your humor if that was an attempt to for a light banter.. Pretty weak for your type i expected better :)

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hmm if only there was an external forum for world 56 where people could discuss world 56

DocJunior25

This world is nothing like world 56 UWR is nothing like MM we are not conspiring backstabbers that are using W2V as meat sheilds we are up in W1Vs face and taking some vills loosing some too. Now granted some of W2Vs members know me from other worlds and know I wouldnt allow my tribe to be as bad as MM was I would disband first. So lets leave World 56 in the past Dudeja. I will say one thing though as was the case on 56 you are on the loosing side yet again.

DeletedUser

Docjunior
What dudeja is actually saying is that W2V would backstab UWR.. Since he feels the need to base everything from his biased w56 views. I will quit before that happens.. UWR has done nothing but help us defend the north. And to also stabilise the BORG situation. They are huge help and not the kind that dudeja's w56 tribe was able to produce to even return the favour to W2V for doing all the heavy lifting.

DocJunior25

Oh why would they if we were doing nothing except hiding in their skirts I could see it but we are doing something so why would they

DeletedUser

He did this; She did that.. Beyond all of this bickering, you are playing on W71, not W56. That ish is the past. W2V leadership will currently make their own decisions as the world ages. Sitting here speculating on what was done on past world and if it will or will not happen yet again is like a child throwing a tantrum over how unfair it is that the other kids got one more blueberry than they did; Ridiculous. I've said my peace. :) Now, continue as I know your tantrums are not yet at their climax.

DeletedUser

This world is nothing like world 56 UWR is nothing like MM we are not conspiring backstabbers that are using W2V as meat sheilds we are up in W1Vs face and taking some vills loosing some too. Now granted some of W2Vs members know me from other worlds and know I wouldnt allow my tribe to be as bad as MM was I would disband first. So lets leave World 56 in the past Dudeja. I will say one thing though as was the case on 56 you are on the loosing side yet again.

lol , MM were conspiring backstabbers (surprise surprise ) a small suggestion , stay away if you know nothing about the story .

as for loosing , one more time , well mate i play the game for fun , winning for you may mean ending the world as the member of rank 1 tribe ??
winning for me is taking a villa from a good player , a snipe , a backtime , a well run OP , few laughs with friends ... well different taste you see ...

In this world it is the same that we are more superior than UWR..

^^ if anyone can live with such allies well , you can anyways never compare yourself to a half decent tribe , forget about MM

as i have said it earlier , my comments were indeed personal and based on my EXPERIENCE with the same players / tribe / mentality . and i dont think having a perception based on personal experiences is wrong :)

DeletedUser

Couldnt have agreed more with Tankdizl's post.. since dudeja got an acc in w71 he decided to feel the need to bring his w56 issues here to make as if W2V in this world is an exact copy of W2V in w56, we didnt discuss w56 issues in this forum until he got here. But of course i have to defend my tribe and correct the rubbish he's posting. We thought we ended w56 on a good note with them despite the cattiness but clearly he sitll holds a lot of grudge and its all spewing out from his posts. Quite sad if you cant move on from what happened on a browser game of virtual villages some 7 months ago.

DeletedUser

Couldnt have agreed more with Tankdizl's post.. since dudeja got an acc in w71 he decided to feel the need to bring his w56 issues here to make as if W2V in this world is an exact copy of W2V in w56, we didnt discuss w56 issues in this forum until he got here. But of course i have to defend my tribe and correct the rubbish he's posting. We thought we ended w56 on a good note with them despite the cattiness but clearly he sitll holds a lot of grudge and its all spewing out from his posts. Quite sad if you cant move on from what happened on a browser game of virtual villages some 7 months ago.

for me things were perfectly fine i congratulated you guys many a times , it was you who was desperate enough to even start a new thread and have been writing essays.

i dont know why but i feel you were afraid of something :) that you found the need of replying to a simple post i made in such a manner. though i dont blame you for this , i can see how important the alliance are for you and you saw my post as a threat/attempted PnP .... but you cant really blame me for sharing my experience .

but anyways , i can see there are spine less leaders here who dont mind being minions to their allies , they are happy to hear W2v say they are superiors then let it be ...

i am still happy to fight and lose , rather than winning a world with an ally who says they are better than me and would want to dominate me , why will i play the war game then ??

DeletedUser

Im not afraid of anything dudeja.. hence why i asked you to back up your claims and since you feel the need to keep going back to w56 history. You started this w56 discussion.. not me.. Yes i started the thread in respect of the other thread that YOU started derailing.

Again, i see that you keep going back to me mentioning we are superior than UWR.. that is correct and i stand by that. Why sugarcoat something? It is what is.. If you guys over there in W1V are telling Ghost they are your equal then thats your choice.. A blatant lie but thats your choice. Ichoose to call a spade a spade.. Why bs around something so obvious? But if you're happy to do that then its up to you but my personal choice is to call it as i see it.

Also my essay only followed your essay.. So again, who started all these? :D

DeletedUser

w2v is a world class tribe , with great ethics .... let's discuss :)

saun , apparently i have lost the zeal to fight you here on the externals i am getting old my friend ... let's change the topic to something of your choice ^^

DeletedUser

Anyone want to mention about the exodus of the main UWR players to W2V? Interesting topic I'd say.

DeletedUser

The alliance just became stronger. Thats all for now.

Dudeja my friend you know we both give each other hard time out here but i still consider you an old mate from w56 <3

DeletedUser

The alliance just became stronger. Thats all for now.

Dudeja my friend you know we both give each other hard time out here but i still consider you an old mate from w56 <3

same here mate <3