Lets roll!

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No, i was taken out by STD, after being away i came back and everything was tagged as rams and the mutiny players who were sitting me attacked me, because i was losing villages, they thought i was inactive.

So i do have to wonder how ptg can be worse than some of those guys.

Also is that legal a sitter attacking what he sits?

Navarian? or Condolences?

DeletedUser119533

Not being in STD naturally sealed his fate.

No, being sat by mutiny sealed my fate, I expected more from them. Maybe they were busy and had no time for the sit, but don't tag everything as ram to pretend they were looking after it.

ampac It is legal to attack what they sit as long as they didnt screw the account over to attack it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Stop your silly delusions, you would have been rimmed anyways and easily. You came back and they tagged incomings incorrectly (your "excuse"), then aren't you even good enough to deal with that situation? Useless. You gave up and got rimmed because you suck. Simple as that.

I could have tagged your incoming correctly for you as you seem to be unable to do that and you could have played the account 24/7, you would still be rimmed now.

DeletedUser119533

Stop your silly delusions, you would have been rimmed anyways and easily. You came back and they tagged incomings incorrectly (your "excuse"), then aren't you even good enough to deal with that situation? Useless. You gave up and got rimmed because you suck. Simple as that.

I could have tagged your incoming correctly for you as you seem to be unable to do that and you could have played the account 24/7, you would still be rimmed now.

I think you are missguided on what the word suck means.

If losing while being attacked by 2 of the top 5 tribes at the same time, after several players from one of them were looking after your account and tagged everything as wrong, means i suck then by all means leave your tribe and show me how it is done. I mean it cannot be that difficult can it?

I was not unable to do that, i was away and it is current std players that were unable to do that.

DeletedUser

No, sucking is thinking you have been attacked for weeks when you have 20k ODD and then quitting when those tribes actually attack you without even defending, losing all your villages without even a fight.

ashoka1

Every person who gets rimmed in tw ,has an excuse
1) real life was busy so had to leave & they attacked just after that
2)My sitter was bad
3)it was a tribe wide Op
4)I was good but my coplayer let me down
5) Till I was on account,noone could do anything
Blah blah

Listen kid

TW demands either full time & devotion or a team which takes care of your account when you ain't here

Noone is interested in knowing how good n awesome you are

Once you were playing this world serious & got rimmed ,you suck.

Only exception in my eyes if a player is making only PP and not developing his village beyond 1500 points.Then he is not playing a war game.He is playing a trading game.

But you were playing a war game..

Right ?

If yes then you are no good.Just one of those who will never stand upto fact that they didn't have in them to play TW properly.

DeletedUser119433

Ashoka! What are you if you are the opposite? like i say i suck but yet nobody believes me :( like ever. Or else everyone is just super nice to my shitty ass....

kekua

Every person who gets rimmed in tw ,has an excuse
1) real life was busy so had to leave & they attacked just after that
2)My sitter was bad
3)it was a tribe wide Op
4)I was good but my coplayer let me down
5) Till I was on account,noone could do anything
Blah blah

Listen kid

TW demands either full time & devotion or a team which takes care of your account when you ain't here

Noone is interested in knowing how good n awesome you are

Once you were playing this world serious & got rimmed ,you suck.

Only exception in my eyes if a player is making only PP and not developing his village beyond 1500 points.Then he is not playing a war game.He is playing a trading game.

But you were playing a war game..

Right ?

If yes then you are no good.Just one of those who will never stand upto fact that they didn't have in them to play TW properly.

I kind of agree on one hand and don't agree on other, look at me, I was killing it hard when I had time, and could play, but now even though I log in and do what I can, I'm not nearly as good or promising as before, that doesn't make me a bad player, it just means I can't do my best.

How ever as you mentioned saying you got oped by tribe, or co did something... well that is no excuse, Mutiny Oped me hard and got nothing, co messed up for me but I still get back and took back first place, but there is one thing pure skill can't save - lack of time. ;)

But other then that I completely agree with you.

DeletedUser

Well this seems a close war.

Side 1:
Tribes: STD
Side 2:
Tribes: FAR, P.T.G, P.T.G.

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,137
Side 2: 284
Difference: 1,853

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18,743,125
Side 2: 2,481,781
Difference: 16,261,344

chart

I haven't really been following this world but I guess it's gg to STD.

pyronixcore

Apparently not the last war since you're still declaring war on new tribes. ;)

We poor flag hunters are the latest to be declared on. :oops:

DeletedUser119194

Maybe I'll Interview the winning duke ;) Wonder who that'll be

DeletedUser

Congratulations to STD and team ;)

But we all knew the fate of this world right from the very start :p

Sorry I missed it. :(

DeletedUser116463

oh daemon. we missed you too. :(
Youre always an STD buddy.