Let's see if SCIOVA can fight shall we?:)

DeletedUser

why do people who quit still spend time in the world 5 forum? exception is kusty(im sure there might be some others *points at nearly dead hilsted*) who is loved and keeps things ticking over, but seriouly why bother? it seems all they post is how great they used to be and how crap the current players are.

It's funny how we argue in nearly every thread, and you still insist on being my fanboy.
Your hardcore... It's kinda turning me on... O_O

............... Mmm....

Anyway:
I kinda like seeing all the old faces coming back and providing their input. They might not be playing in this world anymore, but they usually had an impact on it while they were around.
Keeps things active, nostalgia value for some people... If, however, they just flame and flame (Still hoping Daikou stays away) then it might get a little irritating =/

DeletedUser

You obviously didn't read what I said.

I said every tribe in World 5 is inactive :icon_rolleyes:

my tribe is called ODIN and i am the only one in it and i am active:icon_razz:
so not every tribe in w5 is inactive :lol:

DeletedUser

im just taunting you till you come back and play, which you will soon :D

also i think KK is pointing out the fact that 1 player cant be a tribe aswell. your more of a rambo but not quite as awesome.

KingBaldwin

i participated in this war for a bit,n00b that everyone thinks i am and kicked a little r2 a**.Scoiva has too many in-actives plain and simple.I'm related to the player who's account i played and i can honestly say Scoiva is largly in-active and impotent.
As far as daz taking active players villages is a joke to say the least,unless a player who logs in once or mabe twice per day for 10-15 minuts at a time is what Daz considers taking an active players village...lol

at this point that is laughable Daz,normus was long gone and wckd1 in-active so STFU !

DeletedUser

i participated in this war for a bit,n00b that everyone thinks i am and kicked a little r2 a**.Scoiva has too many in-actives plain and simple.I'm related to the player who's account i played and i can honestly say Scoiva is largly in-active and impotent.
As far as daz taking active players villages is a joke to say the least,unless a player who logs in once or mabe twice per day for 10-15 minuts at a time is what Daz considers taking an active players village...lol

at this point that is laughable Daz,normus was long gone and wckd1 in-active so STFU !

And it's my fault every sci player surrounding me is either inactive or incompetant? Cuz I've attacked every single neighbor I have...

DeletedUser18695

Your an idiot, go away.

Im nobling and nuking active players b/c they mail me crying thats how I know their active.

Lets talk about normus and the rest of the EX VVV family tribe you guys took in LOL just b/c you wanted more members.

SCI is all about recruiting you have only yourselves to blame for recruiting idiot noobs that have no idea how to play.

Your guys accepted your dukes to run your tribes so yes another thing to blame yourslef on, peacful recruiting nubs :).

ITs like free meat for the wolves. Dont like it, motivate eachother to fight back, see somone lose a village? Mail them and ask where they need support, they dont reply you use TW stats to see whos nobling then make a map and support villages close to the player that is nobling.

War is not all about being smart its about common sence, its ok coming to the forums trying to moan about inactives while your tribe is getting raped but why not do somthing about it :).

DeletedUser

SCI has no motivation to fight IMO, and I should know, yes I was a former duke of one of the many SCI tribes. SCI's goal has always been to survive, not thrive. They recruit for points/members/villages, and try not to war too many tribes at a time. Case in point- ending the war with the LFKD (and allying with them, then) so they could start with R2-TRU, rather than over-exposing themselves to war. It's kinda funny to watch it from the bystander's perspective, I know exactly what they're doing, and often why too... SCI's definition of an active player is *very* different from other players/tribes. Either way, much <3 to dragos for the villages, I couldn't tell if he was fighting back or not, because he did what most SCI players do... stack villages and pray it holds. Clearly it didn't xD When I started hitting him, he actually had more villages than me... funny stuff xD If people learned how to fight, this world would be much more interesting than the current dump it is right now.