Lets See What People Think

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkness jordan

Not really I just don't rate other people as high as they claim to be, when someone who mentions ability to me can't even haul 1 million resources at this stage of the world then you know like most people they are all talk.

can we not all just be friends :) and play tribal hugs :)

balubhai

I don't know who this Tomb Raider chick is, but she seems to think pretty highly of herself.

If you dont know Leah , then its definitely not her problem. I am sure she doesn't think pretty high of herself , she just voices her thoughts pretty high enough , so that every one can hear.

DeletedUser43776

Her English is much better than yours, rat. She's also not relying on half-baked strawman arguments.

I would be insulted if the "rat" insult wasn't from someone else with a hugely inflated ego. As for the "strawman arguments", did someone give you a thesauraus for your birthday? Unfortunately you either have no idea of it's meaning or no idea of the situation. Either way it is dull that you feel the need to jump into a post in almost every world. Are you struggling for recognition in real life? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser13939

I would be insulted if the "rat" insult wasn't from someone else with a hugely inflated ego. As for the "strawman arguments", did someone give you a thesauraus for your birthday? Unfortunately you either have no idea of it's meaning or no idea of the situation. Either way it is dull that you feel the need to jump into a post in almost every world. Are you struggling for recognition in real life? :icon_rolleyes:

I find your avatar rather annoying and in my opinion goes against everything that is Dante.

Also, what are we arguing about? I just woke up.

DeletedUser43776

I find your avatar rather annoying and in my opinion goes against everything that is Dante.

Also, what are we arguing about? I just woke up.

Everyone has their own opinion. If truth be told I find yours lacking in creativity, but I tend not to be too interested in that sort of thing. Someone made it for me and it would have been rude not to use it.

DeletedUser

Everyone has their own opinion. If truth be told I find yours lacking in creativity, but I tend not to be too interested in that sort of thing. Someone made it for me and it would have been rude not to use it.

If I made you a gun would you be considerate enough to use it?

DeletedUser13939

Lacking creativity =/= pointing out that Dante is not sadistic, which is what your avatar is coming across as. And if your not interested, then why bother replying? That just defeats the purpose of even saying that, doesn't it?

DeletedUser

If I made you a gun would you be considerate enough to use it?
because using a gun has to mean shooting someone right? Why can't you make him a gun then go hunting with it? Or just use it to shoot an inanimate object?

Not everyone is like america and goes around shooting in schools :/

DeletedUser111495

What was your excuse in the end for not looting 1 million? You purposely dodged that one :D

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
God dammit I wanna see more darkx`s being typed up on here. :icon_eek:

setorines

Best player: Darkx
Worst Player: Darkx
Most overrated player: Darkx
Most underrated player: Darkx
Best tribe:The one Darkx is in
Worst tribe: The one Darkx is in
Most overrated tribe: The one Darkx is in
Most underrated tribe: The one Darkx is in
Best forum poster: Darkx
Worst forum poster: Darkx

DeletedUser107233

lol dk its just telling you to hurry up, you cant let darkx beat ya

DeletedUser13939

lol dk its just telling you to hurry up, you cant let darkx beat ya

Well, if we count the account I'm co-playing as of right now (was aiding the account through account sitting before today for some time), he is WAY behind. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.