Lets See What People Think

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I would be insulted if the "rat" insult wasn't from someone else with a hugely inflated ego.

So me being better than you, and not attempting to make that a secret is having an over-inflated ego? Or is it posting an in authoritative manner that bugs you? Should I pretend to be less self-aware so as to appear more humble?

As for the "strawman arguments", did someone give you a thesauraus for your birthday? Unfortunately you either have no idea of it's meaning or no idea of the situation.

"Talking crap on the externals is not an indication of ability." very much a weak strawman attempt. You're arguing against a view that no one presented.

Sorry git, I'm not going to pretend to be less self-aware, and add signs of uncertainty to my posts to inject them with a false sense of humility.

As for the rest of your nonsensical post, I certainly do not post in all worlds forums, merely those of the worlds I play in.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hey nauz... how about you play for more than the first 2 weeks, and than come and lecture everyone else about their game play?

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hey nauz... how about you play for more than the first 2 weeks, and than come and lecture everyone else about their game play?

Sorry, nothing to prove to anyone, certainly not to cowards posting via sock-puppetry. No one whose opinion matters questions my ability to play the game at a top level.

That commitment and ability are not the same is unfortunately something that those who supplement lack of ability with commitment have yet to realize.

EDIT: Wow, that account of yours is beyond horrible. If solo and inactive it might be sort of tolerable, but your profile claims to have three co-players, so, yeah, no. Go learn to play before even trying to question my ability to do so.

Last edited:

DeletedUser93066

Nauz can lecture all he wants .. He is one of the best start up player without a doubt. But yes past 2 weeks that's MIDGAME!

DeletedUser107233

nauz is a talented startup player, i have seen nauz play past 2 weeks but its only when they feel right with the world they are in and not gangbanged early

setorines

Since he's always gangbanged I don't see why he doesn't play under an alias until nobles are running

DeletedUser107233

he would probably feel missed if in a world he wasn't gangbanged early on

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Err, I don't recall ever quitting a world due to getting gangbanged. The three last worlds I was ganged up on I played significantly longer than usual. Getting attacked makes playing more fun, and makes me much less likely to quit a world.

DeletedUser107233

i dont ever remember a world where nauz wasn't gangbanged

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Now you are stroking it for a little too long.

I think mostly a difference of interpretation.

I have played worlds where right after BP I got spiked senseless (ie. they didn't spike barbs, they spiked 36 point players so I'd hit them right after BP and kill myself on low morale) and I have quit 2-3 worlds when it has happened because I didn't care enough about the world to bother rebuilding. I don't deny that, but I wouldn't refer to that as being gangbanged.

You can argue that I should have scouted the villages before hitting them, and well, you'd probably be right, but at the same time, for most people it's better not to, since if they do they're giving their neighbors more time to beat them to the full hauls in the small players villages, and being the first to get them before they're emptied is often vital to getting a good start.

I hate spikers, I think they're cowards, it's anonymous, and that's typically why they do it, because they know they can't be retaliated against. I however have no issue with people attacking me, since at least I always know who is attacking me and can retaliate should I choose in such scenarios. I do consider getting attacked by many people early to be gangbanged, (but not being spiked) and on that basis I can honestly say that I have never quit a world due to getting gangbanged.

The last three worlds I remember getting gangbanged on:

W47
W62
uk10

I played all three worlds much longer than usual. W47 I played till rimmed, W62 I got rimmed and restarted, and uk10 I wasn't rimmed, but was first to 1 million ODD due to a family tribe attempting to rim me quite early.

DeletedUser13939

I think mostly a difference of interpretation.

I have played worlds where right after BP I got spiked senseless (ie. they didn't spike barbs, they spiked 36 point players so I'd hit them right after BP and kill myself on low morale) and I have quit 2-3 worlds when it has happened because I didn't care enough about the world to bother rebuilding. I don't deny that, but I wouldn't refer to that as being gangbanged.

You can argue that I should have scouted the villages before hitting them, and well, you'd probably be right, but at the same time, for most people it's better not to, since if they do they're giving their neighbors more time to beat them to the full hauls in the small players villages, and being the first to get them before they're emptied is often vital to getting a good start.

I hate spikers, I think they're cowards, it's anonymous, and that's typically why they do it, because they know they can't be retaliated against. I however have no issue with people attacking me, since at least I always know who is attacking me and can retaliate should I choose in such scenarios. I do consider getting attacked by many people early to be gangbanged, (but not being spiked) and on that basis I can honestly say that I have never quit a world due to getting gangbanged.

The last three worlds I remember getting gangbanged on:

W47
W62
uk10

I played all three worlds much longer than usual. W47 I played till rimmed, W62 I got rimmed and restarted, and uk10 I wasn't rimmed, but was first to 1 million ODD due to a family tribe attempting to rim me quite early.

We in Axe miss you Nauz. <3

Also, Chase, I'm posting still! So suck it!!

DeletedUser93066

Chase will haunt your wittle willy down DK. Be vwwy vwwy careful..

arabela

Seems she is hunting me, too...now

And no, Chase...I am not licking DKs .ss. Don't even try to imagine what i am doing to that little dwarf ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.