Let's Shine Some Light on LITD [Denouncement]

• Thread starter DeletedUser110820
  • Start date

DeletedUser110820

I am not in a habit of making entertaining war declarations as that takes time and effort. LITD certainly deserves none of that as they have no honor or respect.

I am actually quite happy that the short-lived & fruitless alliance with LITD has come to it's bitter end; and thank you LITD for saving us the trouble of several clicks on declaring on us first.

So let me paint a picture for you guys of what LITD is like ... actually, let these conversations do the talking (this was after I have confronted them about barb-nobling:

AnonimYs Sep 09, 16:06
What do you mean what's wrong with [coord]388|428[/coord]? Nobling farms is frowned upon in this game, but getting THIS close to our villages is not OK. We had an agreement that LITD doesn't expand towards us and we do not expand towards LITD and stay away from K44.

RED CODE Sep 09, 17:03
you have towards too in k44 but four take it all in current is't it?

AnonimYs Sep 09, 17:07
We don't have a single village in K44, while you guys have taken [coord]374|400[/coord], [coord]384|404[/coord], [coord]388|428[/coord] and 10 villages around [coord]398|408[/coord] in our sector of K43.

RED CODE Sep 09, 17:18
We have to clear and make us stable base you can see all of us and you have a little troops for against four if we don't make space for that we will lose

see [player]iceman45[/player] he has 5 village in center of your tribe

AnonimYs Sep 09, 17:23

By pointing at what the enemy is doing, it doesn't explain the actions of [ally]LITD[/ally]. At the very least, if you want to break the agreement and noble our farms, then communicate with us first. This has not been done. In fact, [coord]388|428[/coord] was nobled after I have notified [ally]LITD[/ally] about aggressive nobling of our farms and he has still done it. This shows blatant disregard and lack of respect for your allies.

RED CODE Sep 09, 17:53
so the point is agreement
so what about we want to break it right now? bc if we don't make more village in back of us we will lost a lot of troops and villages for against four

AnonimYs Sep 09, 17:55
You have entire K34 to take as many villages as you want.

RED CODE Sep 09, 17:59
Why you think like this?
we have a lot of work to do with four and tfbs(old four)
and we have a limit troops that we can use so what we want is make us stable base for against four

In the past week, LITD has nobled 53 barbarian villages, out of 161 total, which is equals to 33%. I can understand taking bonus villas or barbarian villages along the frontline, but this is just pathetic.

If you still haven't fractured your mind trying to understand his replies, then I need some help deciphering this:

D e c h Sep 09, 06:13
dont warry about my trible it a lot enemy to attack and I never betrayed.

It seems like he is talking about LITD never betraying anyone, 12 hours before they ... go ahead and betray. Guys, if you are going to lie, then make it more believable then that.

And for the final touches on the painting, I have to share this jewel - the maturity level of the great PP-spammer, TheGW:

TheGW Sep 09, 18:38
Huh?

AnonimYs Sep 09, 18:39
I have no idea what's happening. I just received a declaration of war from [ally]LITD[/ally]. I don't know if there is a language barrier, but this is just weird.

TheGW Sep 09, 18:39
U will know what FOUR face

TheGW Sep 09, 18:39
Blam us huh?

TheGW Sep 09, 18:40
U play 103?

AnonimYs Sep 09, 18:41
Nah, I stopped W103. Taking up too much time. But I see that you are doing well.

TheGW Sep 09, 18:41
YOU WILL KNOW

AnonimYs Sep 09, 18:42
What are you on about?

TheGW Sep 09, 18:46
We will deal with stipuid allly like U first

TheGW Sep 09, 18:47
We loss house to FOUR? Huh?

TheGW Sep 09, 18:48
Four jump in to your area ....what u done?

TheGW Sep 09, 18:48
U WILL KNOW

AnonimYs Sep 09, 18:50
Stupid ally like us first? Tell me, what is our stupidity in? We respected the agreement and did not expand into K44, while you guys did not respect it.

Four is currently x5.4 times bigger than you guys and that's not even including 350.

TheGW Sep 09, 18:52
We can resis all of U and FOUR and 350....U will know

TheGW Sep 09, 18:57
Go 103 look at my account u will know

TheGW Sep 09, 18:58
We start this world late.....what u want us to do?

TheGW Sep 09, 18:59
Attack four with 2 or 3 attack village?

TheGW Sep 09, 18:59
Stipuidddd

I am not sure what I am supposed to "KNOW" but the arrogance and ignorance of those messages makes me certain that I want nothing to do with any of these guys.

So if you aren't entertained enough, let me share their in-game declaration, which feels like it was written by an angry 15 year old.

War name: OUT FOR BLOOD

Declaration:
คำอธิบาย https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1QvajSGuOM

I am after you
A shadow on the hunt
Don't turn around
I am right behind you

I will get to you
And take you down
Tear your insides out
Crush your soul

I am out for blood
Out for your blood

I am harder than steel
Break your will
Waiting all my life
To kill

I will get to you
And take you down
Tear your insides out
Crush your soul

I am out for blood
Out for your blood

I can smell your flesh
I can taste your sweat
I can sens your fear
I am right here

NOM NOM NOM!

I am perplexed by how these guys were able to get to #4 spot, but it certainly seems like they shouldn't be allowed to go on any further. Fourba, Warpig & THO feel the same way.

I would like to extend a formal request from MERC to Drunk to join us in cleaning up K43 of a foul stench of LITD.

Anyone else, who is as disgusted by LITD's attitude, is welcome to join our cause.

P.S.: Some messages were retracted to keep the focus on the current situation.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117306

Good luck to both sides and we hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable weekend.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
That war declaration was originally my doing, when we at Four declared on them about a month ago.

https://gyazo.com/13457d8febd485888c2c5028a865981f

I used this same declaration against a tribe in world 72 and the situation felt right to use it again (we just want to eat them.) So they couldn't come up with anything original.

I wondered why the request to join your war had the exact same title. Now I know that they can't even come up with anything themselves lmao.

The NOM NOM NOM is just something I've always done when declaring war in game. Means we're gonna chow down on villages.

Lynch

That war declaration was originally my doing, when we at Four declared on them about a month ago.

I used this same declaration against a tribe in world 72 and the situation felt right to use it again (we just want to eat them.) So they couldn't come up with anything original.

I wondered why the request to join your war had the exact same title. Now I know that they can't even come up with anything themselves lmao.

they can come up with some food for us :p

DeletedUser110820

The NOM NOM NOM is just something I've always done when declaring war in game. Means we're gonna chow down on villages.

Well now it makes more sense. When you see a declaration like that, coming from people who can barely tie three words together, you really wonder where they came up with it.

LITD, if you are reading this, I'll help you fellas out - use google translate. Will make everything much easier for everyone involved.

DeletedUser120022

Externals are just boring the last few worlds.... In the early days, there was so much banter going on, loved it.

DeletedUser120535

Externals are just boring the last few worlds.... In the early days, there was so much banter going on, loved it.

I still go back and read through W32 externals occasionally. My favorite world and plenty of trash talking from all sides. I even found a thread from when my parents used to play and the "DC needed to recruit his mommy and daddy to come save him" comments. Good times.

DeletedUser120022

In the early days, externals were even more fun than the game haha

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I’m not sure who I’m suppose to be cheering for, but good luck to both sides !

DeletedUser

I’m not sure who I’m suppose to be cheering for, but good luck to both sides !

I'm seriously upset no one is gunna point out that OP made fun of the war dec for being written by "an angry 15 year old" only to find out it was written by one of the people warring the tribe that he was trying to insult. OP totally shat all over one of his allies, lul.

For that reason, I am rooting against OP and I feel like anyone who doesn't agree with me is wrong.

DeletedUser121347

OP made fun of Four's declaration, not sure if hes insulting four or LiTD or maybe both

DeletedUser110820

I'm seriously upset no one is gunna point out that OP made fun of the war dec for being written by "an angry 15 year old" only to find out it was written by one of the people warring the tribe that he was trying to insult. OP totally shat all over one of his allies, lul.

Then please re-read what I wrote after the first post:

Well now it makes more sense. When you see a declaration like that, coming from people who can barely tie three words together, you really wonder where they came up with it.

It's about language & music style. Neither of which matches up with LITD's tone, communication style or vocabulary. They don't make much sense even on a good day (re-read how TheGW communicates).

DeletedUser

Yeah. I know. After you realized you were making fun of your ally's war dec for being written by "an angry 15 year old", you back peddled and changed your opinion of it entirely.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
To clarify something, there is no diplomatic relations with them. Both tribes are just going after LITD at the same time.