Lets start it!

DeletedUser

For to long the evil creatures of hell have caused terror and destruction for all good creatures. For to long they have caused slaughter and mayhem and have brought nothing but pain and suffering to all. Well I say, NO MORE! It is time we rise up and lay low the threat to our homes! Our families! Our lives! Our milk! It is time to forever exterminate the great evil that is.....the kitty.

madkitty.jpg

I am calling on all freedom loving, milk drinking, life living creatures everywhere to join the Kitty Killers Forever Club! We will terminate the vile representatives of Satan in our realm! They have been a threat to our very existence for too long and we must be rid of them!

They have threatened your lives....

terroristkitty.jpg

They have threatened the lives and innocence of your children...

lolicat.jpg

We must stop these heinous creatures now! We must send them back to satan with signs letting him know they are being returned!

freecat.jpg

Join me if you enjoy your peace, your freedom, your milk, your very existence!

P.S. A message to the Kitty Lovers Forever Club...

shootdacat.jpg

Freedom loving members of:

Kitty Killers Forever Club

Teh Hitcher-"They eat and meow only, hideous creatures!"
Kuroame-"I will join this noble cause! Death to the Kittens!"
jeremyleite-Provider of evil kitty media
Shadowfog-"I SIGN THIS FORM OF KITTY SLAUGHTER"
Kieofire-"<3"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51390

the last one is gona be removed you might want to fix that

and you done eff'd up now :icon_eek:

lolcatsdotcom3usaludo8a8y89ol.jpg

lol-cats-3-final.jpg

I suggest runnning away now

LastApparatus

We PWNIES embrace our feline brethren and ally with them against this great evil.

ponycatweb.jpg

ponycat.jpg

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This is an act of war. For too long have kittens sat idly by. When you run, your life will be done. When you hide, you won't find a place where we don't reside. Good day.

Last edited:

LastApparatus

Spoken from the mouth of crimsoni himself.
The kittens are mad.
There will be blood.

tacgnol.gif

DeletedUser

And so the evil shrubbery defilers have joined with the demonic kitties! I guess thats not rly much of a surprise for they are made for each other and I am sure they will both be comfy and cozy together in hell! Come destroyers of kitties! Avengers of shrubberies! Join the Kitty Killers Forever Club!

DeletedUser

I will join this lovely club! Death to cats and kittens! They eat and meow only, hideous creatures!

DeletedUser

Squirrels <3
You can kill one =/ But you can't kill 'em all. We reproduce pretty quick =) The smell is a great turn-on =X

However, I am a squirrely cow now. So I have the smell and the ability to squirt milk. Imagine those two powers combined =D

DeletedUser73828

I will join this noble cause! Death to the Kittens! Cute, furry, and adorable beasts! All that disgusting stuff away if my very milk is in danger I shall join the cause! TOO ARMS! :axemen::axemen::axemen::icon_eek:

P.s. Thewall you claim the group will end up like "the lost squirrel you found?" Well majority of us are cows and we are ready to kick some ass! And I only have one word for my noble enemies... Moo? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

All good clubs need a theme song! And so thanks to the help of our newest member jeremyleite, we bring to you the Kitty Killers Forever Club Theme Song!

The Mean Kitty Song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qit3ALTelOo

And now after you watch that video I know what you will be thinking..."WAIT there is a video response to this video entitled "The Nice Kitty Song". O rly? Nice is he? Wait till the end of the song where the true nature of the evil kitties is revealed!

The "Nice" Kitty Song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwbTEOd-Nb0&NR=1

DeletedUser

Take that you evil shrubbery-defiling, milk-stealing kitties and your demonic followers, the Kitty Lovers&Co. or whatever you are called.

See? Kitty lovers are not even important enough for their name to be remembered!

DeletedUser13939

Take that you evil shrubbery-defiling, milk-stealing kitties and your demonic followers, the Kitty Lovers&Co. or whatever you are called.

See? Kitty lovers are not even important enough for their name to be remembered!

You will regret this!

Kitty lovers! Unite!!!!!

DeletedUser

this GROUP will FAIL! :icon_twisted:

dnt worry kitties... i will try my best to defend all of us! :icon_surprised:

3792-400x534.jpg

DeletedUser

:icon_idea: and also a message for dogs...

funny-kitty-picture-sniper-kitten-cat-holding-rifle-saying-dogs-beware.jpg

and stay out! :icon_confused: