Level 30 farm?

DeletedUser

I'm just curios how many people have a level 30 farm right now? And how many people have it full. I've currently got level 28 farm filled with level 29 and 30 in the queue. If you don't wanna share, that's ok. :p Like I said, I'm just curious as to who has it.

DeletedUser

Hmm, i'm thinking quite a few people probably have level 30 by now.

DeletedUser

I'm just curios how many people have a level 30 farm right now? And how many people have it full. I've currently got level 28 farm filled with level 29 and 30 in the queue. If you don't wanna share, that's ok. :p Like I said, I'm just curious as to who has it.

wow u r leik totly kool can u tel me hao 2 do dat i only got leik da level 21 farm plz at 3k pts is dis gud?

DeletedUser

Gratz on lv28 man, and probably they do have it, due to the kind of experience I expect to find on a world like this...

Seems you have your head on straight and know how to play the game well, so I congratulate you for your good playing ;)

DeletedUser

wow u r leik totly kool can u tel me hao 2 do dat i only got leik da level 21 farm plz at 3k pts is dis gud?

Wow:icon_rolleyes:! Someone needs to go back to grammar school and learn how to type/write :icon_eek:. No excuses for that kind of butchering of a language.

Terrible. Simply terrible.

Made me laugh, no matter how hard it is to understand, it's hilarious they allow 5 year olds to play this game!:lol:

DeletedUser

Wow:icon_rolleyes:! Someone needs to go back to grammar school and learn how to type/write :icon_eek:. No excuses for that kind of butchering of a language.

Made me laugh, no matter how hard it is to understand, it's hilarious they allow 5 year olds to play this game!:lol:

wow u r leik totly rite kun u tel me hao 2 tipe leik u??? idk wut 2 do

ackcody

Why do people have to mess with a thread like this?

Obsidius - You're not cool for trying to troll the OP. He made a legitimate thread.

MTAR - You're just stupid.

DeletedUser

Why do people have to mess with a thread like this?

Obsidius - You're not cool for trying to troll the OP. He made a legitimate thread.

MTAR - You're just stupid.

Yes, a thinly veiled attempt at bragging. EVERYONE, SERIOUS THREAD THAT DESERVES SERIOUS REPLIES.

DeletedUser

I don't know, all I can grow now are potatoes. Which level is for cucumbers?

DeletedUser51138

^ I believe you have to access the super-farm for cucumbers, they're more weather dependent.

Plus, this could almost lead to revealing too much info if you did give an honest # >.>

DeletedUser79062

If i say i've got a lvl26 full going to lvl27 and i started a week late.
That says there must be at least 10 good players with a lvl30

If there isn't this world has no hope
lol
James

DeletedUser

*cough* double-post *cough*

I know personally at least 9 players that have a L30 on this world. 6 of them were filled last week due to the extensive farming. o_O Not sure about the rest.

DeletedUser

spelling hurr durr

Don't lie Obsidius, we know that you have a lvl 20 farm :icon_rolleyes:
Or do I have to post your scouting report?

DeletedUser

Wow, it appears your learnin aint taught you much about what a joke is:)

DeletedUser

My farm is only level 15
flat cat=noob???

On a serious note it got catted. I was zerged