Level 30 farm?

DeletedUser

I'm just curios how many people have a level 30 farm right now? And how many people have it full. I've currently got level 28 farm filled with level 29 and 30 in the queue. If you don't wanna share, that's ok. :p Like I said, I'm just curious as to who has it.

Really,Nice only a few would do farm 30 now itself!
Great Nice work!

DeletedUser84917

But seriously now: every good player should have 30 by now.
Mine got filled 3 days ago and everything considered it is possible to have a full 30 since about a week ago.

DeletedUser51138

But seriously now: every good player should have 30 by now.
Mine got filled 3 days ago and everything considered it is possible to have a full 30 since about a week ago.

Shit... I started 2 weeks late, I'm not good =[

DeletedUser84917

Shit... I started 2 weeks late, I'm not good =[

I be talking about without the waiting lists. (not to mention it's considerably easier to fill that 30 in the rim and starting few weeks late)

DeletedUser

we haz lvl 18 farm. at 4.5k points for first village, that's not too bad is it? when i build too much that i cant fit it in to village, i will think about growing it more :)

DeletedUser

I have a level 13 farm, enough to hold my entire army. What takes most of the space is my level 27 iron, level 26 clay, and level 28 wood. I have almost 1000 spears now!

So try attacking me, my IGN is Anakes. I am part of a Mass-recruiting Elite tribe. :lol:

People that have level 29 and 30 farms are point-whores. They waste their production on building a farm for points rather than making troops like me. :)

DeletedUser84917

I have a level 13 farm, enough to hold my entire army. What takes most of the space is my level 27 iron, level 26 clay, and level 28 wood. I have almost 1000 spears now!

So try attacking me, my IGN is Anakes. I am part of a Mass-recruiting Elite tribe. :lol:

People that have level 29 and 30 farms are point-whores. They waste their production on building a farm for points rather than making troops like me. :)

Definatly a student of RED ROSTO.

DeletedUser

we haz lvl 18 farm. at 4.5k points for first village, that's not too bad is it? when i build too much that i cant fit it in to village, i will think about growing it more :)

So you're telling me at 860 pts I have the same farm level as you :lol:

dw I know you're just kiddin' o_O

DeletedUser

hey who said im a noob.. what a bum troll!

I was going to post something mildly intelligent for the masses to understand with your limited vocabulary but instead I will do this

FAIL THReAD FAIL THREAD FAIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

DeletedUser72662

Come on, it was funny maybe the first time, but when everyone started trolling it got old real quick.
I am sure with the amount of premades that many people have level 30 farm, however, from the Rate the Premades thread, =A= doesn't seem to have very high standards :s

DeletedUser

Wow guys are troops whores
Gotz my farm to level 28 as well

DeletedUser104128

depends what level your buildings are and how much farm space they take up. and whether it is offensive or defensive...

DeletedUser

farm

i now but what is total like on level 3 maximum is 329 people what is it on level 30

DeletedUser

Farm 30 and Ground-zero. I think he was the first one in this world who got it. W46 which i remember was with RedRosto, who was some kind of character. than FE tribe, KoI, MNRCHY later FMD (if i remember correctly), Velis 1 and all people who started super aggressively but were all burned out quickly ....
wow that was december 2009 ! Good luck to all of you former friends and enemies .... RIP. :)

Last edited by a moderator: