LF tribe

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

lol.
oh well good luck to them.
they all ditched there original tribes to join PRON so i say they burn in hell :icon_evil:

not compeletly everyone, I was in a smaller tribe, LIONS, that basically merged into PRON. Every member in LIONS joined PRON. Then again, we're also all in the group that formed AOS, so we didn't really get completely screwed over.

lol, good luck with your tribe bull. I expect you to control the world

and good luck with finding a tribe Zetre

DeletedUser

lol.
oh well good luck to them.
they all ditched there original tribes to join PRON so i say they burn in hell :icon_evil:

I take issue with this.

I didn't betray/abandon anyone. I joined Tatty after being booted from Failsion after being wrongly accused of spying, and I've loyally followed Hefty and the rest since (hence why I feel so torn to see the tribe I've proudly been a member of go separate ways).

I don't think others were betraying their tribes either; they saw an opportunity to be part of something new and special that had the potential to help bring sweeping change to world 20, and had the courage to take a chance and put themselves out there to be part of this new order.

DeletedUser

I take issue with this.

I didn't betray/abandon anyone. I joined Tatty after being booted from Failsion after being wrongly accused of spying, and I've loyally followed Hefty and the rest since (hence why I feel so torn to see the tribe I've proudly been a member of go separate ways).

I don't think others were betraying their tribes either; they saw an opportunity to be part of something new and special that had the potential to help bring sweeping change to world 20, and had the courage to take a chance and put themselves out there to be part of this new order.

Everbody joined TATTY because they hold hefty on such a high pedestal that if he fell he wouldnt hit the ground for 3 months.
I doubt anybody joined him just for something new and exciting, everybody was just trying to ride in on his coat tails with his new 10 mil account.

DeletedUser

Everbody joined TATTY because they hold hefty on such a high pedestal that if he fell he wouldnt hit the ground for 3 months.
I doubt anybody joined him just for something new and exciting, everybody was just trying to ride in on his coat tails with his new 10 mil account.

If that's what you think, then you clearly have no idea.

Of course Hefty being there was a factor, is someone who joins say Fear?! because they know Rich is there and a good leader riding on his coat tails?

Of course leadership is always a factor (amongst other factors) when one looks at joining a tribe, but in that respect it's a mute point.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If that's what you think, then you clearly have no idea.

You sound a little upset, is it because you wish someone would put you on a pedestal the same way they do Hefty?

Hefty's just full of him self.
And he is only on a pedestal becuase people were ignorant enough to believe the crap he spews every time he opens his mouth.

HeftySmurf

Yawn, fool, most people joined me because they know how i can play, which was pretty obvious from my old account :icon_rolleyes:

Hefty's just full of him self.
And he is only on a pedestal becuase people were ignorant enough to believe the crap he spews every time he opens his mouth.
Awwwwwww, Whiny little baby, here to replace Kong=Fail?

Oh and not to completely derail the topic like this fool.

Good Luck Zetre

DeletedUser

This topic has derailed completely.
Not even worth cleaning.
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.