LFOD breakup???

DeletedUser

Well the fact that Anarky was even talking to our allies about any such matter, and then didn't tell us about it UNTIL LFOD started to crumble, tells me who really needs to be hit

Especially when you have spies in our tribe. Thats an act of war Firey, in-case you didn't know

DeletedUser

Acually, i have quasi-legal evidence of skype conversations where that exact matter was brought up.

If this is true, then beakert was acting alone, since no one else in the tribe is aware of this. And by the way, i am the one who dismissed all of the BLOOD members.

DeletedUser

If this is true, then beakert was acting alone, since no one else in the tribe is aware of this. And by the way, i am the one who dismissed all of the BLOOD members.

why did you have invite in the first place ?? How come the TSL academy merge with Blood, making them our allies without our agreement?

DeletedUser

What exactly was the agreement? You have to keep in mind that starbuck never discussed anything concerning TSL with us. We were only told that we were allies.

DeletedUser

Well the fact that Anarky was even talking to our allies about any such matter, and then didn't tell us about it UNTIL LFOD started to crumble, tells me who really needs to be hit

Especially when you have spies in our tribe. Thats an act of war Firey, in-case you didn't know

Why are you bringing up war? Is that a threat your tribe is ok with?

The Resurrection

Why are you bringing up war? Is that a threat your tribe is ok with?

Kind of looks like your provoking it, making it look as if you have spies in our tribe. Really doesnt matter if you have spies or not.

DeletedUser

Firey is trying to provoke it. Anarky and TSL dont even share a border...

DeletedUser

I'm not provoking anything - we have no issue with TSL and as far as i know most big tribes have sources of intel in most other tribes. It goes with the territory when we play a game thats so dependent on interpersonal communication.

DeletedUser

As I said in my last message, you interacted with our allies about war material, or so you say anyways, without contacting us. That shows sneakiness, especially when you say you have spies in our tribe, and especially since the war material included us. Go ahead and keep spies in TSL, but don't believe in any way shape or form that that puts Anarky on our good list. We will have to see what happens after 3DX disbands

DeletedUser

As I said in my last message, you interacted with our allies about war material, or so you say anyways, without contacting us. That shows sneakiness, especially when you say you have spies in our tribe, and especially since the war material included us. Go ahead and keep spies in TSL, but don't believe in any way shape or form that that puts Anarky on our good list. We will have to see what happens after 3DX disbands

Again with the threats - nice one. Back it up or shut up will you!

As for spies or keeping spies in TSL i dont know what you are talking about. I received some intel from inside TSL and have no spy in your tribe. And it's irrelevant if i did anyway. You shouldn't have leaks. Shows internal stability is not so solid.

As for informing your tribe i am finding it interesting how you could be assuming we owe you anything like alerting you to problems that exist between you and your academy. You should be aware of this already surely. Furthermore the only contact i've had with your tribe outside this forum is open mind threatening one of my players behind my back and then getting all confused when i confronted him about it. Oh and ghost mailing me looking for a quote for his publication.

Anyway i will keep your threat in mind and will wonder if your tribe shares the same sentiments.

DeletedUser

TSL leadership has their plans....it is obvious that we have no deal with anarhy, we are very far away from each other......just a small area our tribes meets.. We had some problems involving trenster and fritzefritz , but as we have no diplomatic relation...it is obvious that both tribes can noble the other part.