LFOD breakup???

DeletedUser

and syruss - its special supernova fire :)

If thats the case there is only one team for the job!
darlingpuppet.jpg

DeletedUser

I hear you will actually and it wont be from my fire.

and syruss - its special supernova fire :)

I've been hearing the same thing for weeks. I'm ready. BRING IT! - i would have say that in my native language, but i dont wanna get ban. lol

DeletedUser

but these guys are on our side

[spoil]
0034191f
[/spoil]

and these guys

[spoil]
Thunderbirds.jpg
[/spoil]

and these girls (we can mail you one if you want)

[spoil]
TbirdsJigsaw0108.JPG
[/spoil]

and click me for a word from our sponsors

If you guess what country I'm from you can have a frozen banana with nuts (and if you guess where that banana reference comes from as well I will send you 30pp - if that's TW legal that is)

To the countess - i'm not sure who is going to bring it so i can't warn you any more than i already have. You should sow us your native language though as it takes more than 1 infraction to be banned.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

your link doesnt work mate so i dont know - but i suspect you are disqualified due to inside information

DeletedUser

If this is true, then beakert was acting alone, since no one else in the tribe is aware of this. And by the way, i am the one who dismissed all of the BLOOD members.

Beakert always does it alone. He is always on some crazy drug trip or drunk or something and lies to you. Then he picks a fight and admits he lied to you, then he decides that TSL should destroy you. Then he makes up with you, says sorry I was drunk, then says I need you to help me take out TSL. same sequence every time. Happened to me twice before I left LFOD.

DeletedUser

That happened. Thats the reason I left. He seems to think I ran, but I was supposed to be changing accounts, and i distrusted beakert so much that i didn't give him my password until after i got the account, then he took the account back, and lied about it, then we got banned which was deserved, but his fault, then I left and he picked a fight with me, and i left.

DeletedUser

krinkle chip is right, becuase i had no idea what beakert was doing. nothing was discussed with me at all, and i was duchess.

DeletedUser

does anyone know the truth? Maybe i was controlling beakert and LFOD like i am hearing and it was me who was planning for LFOD to attack TSL like i am hearing and it was me who caused the split with ex-Blood like i am hearing or it was the fiesty wench blood coutness (sorry i dont do little umalauts sp?)who is the real mastermind behind all of these shenanigans :)))

(sometimes i dont like punctuation - I blame Jack Kerouak and his book 'On the road' for this tendency clicky

The Resurrection

Who cares what happened, its not like you guys are allied or NAP with TSL :) So in all fairness, doesnt matter

DeletedUser

krinkle chip is right, becuase i had no idea what beakert was doing. nothing was discussed with me at all, and i was duchess.

Important: TSL
Page: >1<
Blööd Cöuntess on 30.09.2010 at 18:46 Quote Edit Delete
This maybe a little too soon to be discussing this, but i suggest that we prepare to renew the war with them. We can get a head start by making preperations.

Common,please shut up

DeletedUser

Important: TSL
Page: >1<
Blööd Cöuntess on 30.09.2010 at 18:46 Quote Edit Delete
This maybe a little too soon to be discussing this, but i suggest that we prepare to renew the war with them. We can get a head start by making preperations.

Common,please shut up

That was after you guys dropped the joint forum. It was a suggestion i made becuase we thought you were about to declare on us. i later changed my mind. We never ended up making plans for anything. So try again.

DeletedUser

lol...oh no thanks. but i still play on world 46, just not under this name. i took over someone elses account.