Lick

• Thread starter DeletedUser90465
  • Start date

DeletedUser90465

Well this mass recruiting tribe has become funnier and funnier. I thought it was restricted to just the SW but some of my friends and I in our humble home in K44 received this massive spam mail:

b298d1799de2c34c3be77ec6c79cbdff.png

I wonder how long these trolls will last. I Hope Mutiny will take action soon enough although Dan has always proved to be a pacifist instead of a warmonger.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure if you know the definition of mass recruiting, but attempting to recruit people on the basis that they have good farming ranks and exercise area control does not exactly meet the criteria of mass recruiting. Perhaps I made a mistake in sending you an offer, as clearly your ability to farm doesn't carry over into any actual ability to understand how this game works.

Enjoy your time in SEALS. I'm sure that will be fruitful.

DeletedUser90465

I'm just confused why you would invited more than 3 people when you only have 3 slots left?

You don't have enough extension to maintain 2 continents. I have led a few #1 tribes and I think I have a great understanding of how the game works.

DeletedUser115571

I wonder how long these trolls will last. I Hope Mutiny will take action soon enough although Dan has always proved to be a pacifist instead of a warmonger.

Why dont you take action yourself. you are free to noble me at any time. if you are man enough for it, that is.

DeletedUser90465

Why dont you take action yourself. you are free to noble me at any time. if you are man enough for it, that is.
I don't know who you are ingame, and I already know the players that I plan to noble. I play by strategy and have all of my steps planned out.

DeletedUser115558

I'm not sure if you know the definition of mass recruiting, but attempting to recruit people on the basis that they have good farming ranks and exercise area control does not exactly meet the criteria of mass recruiting. Perhaps I made a mistake in sending you an offer, as clearly your ability to farm doesn't carry over into any actual ability to understand how this game works.

Enjoy your time in SEALS. I'm sure that will be fruitful.

Yes yes its not come under mass recruitment, but unfortunately you send too many recruitment messages :p

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
How do I join, I'm on my lonely out here and the closest tribe is named Balls of Steel.

DeletedUser115571

Stephen, you claim to have led several top tribes, can you name one that you lead to victory.

DeletedUser

Well Lick isn't missing out on much, probably for the best the guy didn't accept. From what I have heard, Ghio1 is just an attention seeker that likes his little manipulation and power plays, ie. likes to feel important. As for his actual ingame ability, there is very little to nothing to show.

DeletedUser90465

Wow nemesis, that hurts :(, just because I talked poorly of your merger tax rule xD?

DeletedUser

Ahh I see this stephen guy is still butt hurt because no one was amazed by his botting/cheating Korean pals.

DeletedUser

Wow nemesis, that hurts :(, just because I talked poorly of your merger tax rule xD?

Not quoting my opinion at least on that as I stated, just of others who know you. I don't personally know you or ever played with you so I can only really go off what they say.

My personal opinion, I find this thread in poor taste. Of course I cannot say I agree with the decision to approach you, it is not something that I would do. I only really approach people outside the tribe for recruitment if I know them very well personally for a multitude of reasons. That said, the idea of attracting the attention of potential talent within the area and asking them to consider joining your tribe in order to bolster your member-base has been a thing since time immemorial and is a perfectly valid way of conducting recruitment. So I do not understand what you are trying to make fun of or what the point is other than general attention seeking, which validates what I have heard about you from others.

I would disagree with the general point that the Lick Family (assuming they were good enough) could not actually maintain more than one continent at this point in time. On the contrary, assuming an 80 member limit, they could take over all four continents at the same time, assuming they were that much better than their opposition. Taking over a continent with 20 players is easily doable, it can be done with 10-15.

DeletedUser90465

Not quoting my opinion at least on that as I stated, just of others who know you. I don't personally know you or ever played with you so I can only really go off what they say.

My personal opinion, I find this thread in poor taste. Of course I cannot say I agree with the decision to approach you, it is not something that I would do. I only really approach people outside the tribe for recruitment if I know them very well personally for a multitude of reasons. That said, the idea of attracting the attention of potential talent within the area and asking them to consider joining your tribe in order to bolster your member-base has been a thing since time immemorial and is a perfectly valid way of conducting recruitment. So I do not understand what you are trying to make fun of or what the point is other than general attention seeking, which validates what I have heard about you from others.

I would disagree with the general point that the Lick Family (assuming they were good enough) could not actually maintain more than one continent at this point in time. On the contrary, assuming an 80 member limit, they could take over all four continents at the same time, assuming they were that much better than their opposition. Taking over a continent with 20 players is easily doable, it can be done with 10-15.

I agree that a tribe can take over a K with 15 people...

However the LICK family invited 5+ players near me when they only had 3 spots open... And with the exact same message. Quite a nooby tactic on their part.

ashoka1

In old days 2-3 players were enough yo take over a K.but now with smaller world's. .10-15 are enough

As for nooby tactics ..who isn't a noob

Lick is nooby as they approached you

You are noob coz you made a thread for same on externals

& I am a bigger noob then both of you

Anyone who pretends to be a Pro & not a noob ,is probably biggest noob in TW.

So chill...

As for merge tax...I was just trolling you.

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser111495

That was clearly a mass recruitment message, standard template which he probably sent to everyone who had decent points, and Im taking a guess Mintcream is on the Four Nerds No Villages account

DeletedUser

I agree that a tribe can take over a K with 15 people...

However the LICK family invited 5+ players near me when they only had 3 spots open... And with the exact same message. Quite a nooby tactic on their part.

Well I never send those sorts of messages or know their effectiveness, so I wouldn't know quite what to say about them, but the concept itself is fine. They have seven spots if you include their academy tribe.

ashoka1

Now we know why Stephen is Miffed

He got recruitment message for academy tribe

:)

Lick leadership should at least send invite for main Tribe.