Lick

• Thread starter DeletedUser90465
  • Start date

DeletedUser90465

Currently I have sniped two SEALS trains and captured 1 of their villages. I actually wanted peace but noob tribes never learn.

DeletedUser

Currently I have sniped two SEALS trains and captured 1 of their villages. I actually wanted peace but noob tribes never learn.

Steve are you telling me you aren't terrified of Rocket Surgery's impeccable leadership and War General ability?

DeletedUser90465

You should look at my ingame profile to see their council's effort in their OP on me :p

DeletedUser88502

Chances are pretty good as you wouldn't invite them before they have agreed to join which just means it was mass recruiting just sending invites out hoping for the best :icon_biggrin:

Haha nice try.

ashoka1

Chances are pretty good as you wouldn't invite them before they have agreed to join which just means it was mass recruiting just sending invites out hoping for the best :icon_biggrin:

So does this mean that asking a player based on his farming ability if he will join the current tribe or a tribe to be formed in future is a " Mass recruit tactic "

Please answer in Yes or No

Ghio1 can reply as well.

DeletedUser90465

that is not a mass recruit tactic, but when it leads a tribe to recruit outside of its home continent, i feel that it is mass recruiting.

oheinen66

that is not a mass recruit tactic, but when it leads a tribe to recruit outside of its home continent, i feel that it is mass recruiting.

Pretty sure it's exactly the same thing. Unless you are going to argue (if I got this correctly) that Ashoka1 is based in K44.

DeletedUser90465

Well now LICK is recruiting extremely terrible members up north, from Seals (Who failed miserably in an OP against me) so I don't see the excuse there for that invitation.

DeletedUser

Well now LICK is recruiting extremely terrible members up north, from Seals (Who failed miserably in an OP against me) so I don't see the excuse there for that invitation.

Maybe they just want to give them a good licking?

Maybe it's of their concern?

Maybe its Maybelline?