Life after TW

buick77

I quit TW before and came back and nothing from quitting or restarting has changed. Like The Lish said before its all about a balance.. I work 40-50 weeks and go out 4 days a week see friends every day. I for one dont think you can have much more in then that unless then are more hrs in a day. But that just me and my opinion.

DeletedUser78985

Lafro he got big mouth, little kid with red nose,well I was inactive and my mate screw all my villages when I was back, but 1 thing i was only person who was talking on skype with poise and Lish that EON and KON will join with MTS tribe, anyway before that happened Lafro,s undies was full hahha he was scared to be attacked by PWO or someone else, none can say anything about DRINK they was realy good players and Im still playing with DRINK members other world Blafro hit button delete and we will be happy

DeletedUser89573

Lafro he got big mouth, little kid with red nose,well I was inactive and my mate screw all my villages when I was back, but 1 thing i was only person who was talking on skype with poise and Lish that EON and KON will join with MTS tribe, anyway before that happened Lafro,s undies was full hahha he was scared to be attacked by PWO or someone else, none can say anything about DRINK they was realy good players and Im still playing with DRINK members other world Blafro hit button delete and we will be happy

Since he has been proven right...Why should he. Seems you guys like to delete.

Lafr0062

You were removed and rimmed for being a spy - Alcid is a friend of Ittre aka Emperor Bu, he was a Duke in KoN (sister tribe to =EoN=, place where inactive accounts went) and did not like the fact Jagulley and myself merged =EoN=/=KoN= into MTS f. He mainly did not like to fact that we merged only (40 players) =EoN= into MTS and KoN was left to defend for themselves (again mainly inactive account).

Alcid became an annoyance afterwards and Jags found out that he was spying for PWO and Drink! (via Ittre) So just like David Tribal, Jags and I removed Alcid where he joined PWO and was rimmed very quickly.

Last edited:

DeletedUser89573

It looks like we will all find out what it is like after TW soon

DeletedUser

I enjoy every world I play, and then the next one comes along :) This one was fun though.

If people want to go straight to endgame, there are accounts lying around if you look hard enough.

It's most rewarding to stay from the beginning though.

DeletedUser89573

I enjoy every world I play, and then the next one comes along :) This one was fun though.

If people want to go straight to endgame, there are accounts lying around if you look hard enough.

It's most rewarding to stay from the beginning though.

Indeed, and that is what I have done here. My account since day one and no co players

DeletedUser

I got my W28 account fairly late on; I wish I'd discovered it earlier though, I've enjoyed playing for the short time I've been here.