Life after TW

DeletedUser

This is for people who quit the game and show how great its been to not play it anymore and ones who want to trash us people for quitting. :)

Anyways, life has been sooooo much better. Lots of more friend gathering for good food and drinking and lots of laughs. Also trying to increase my financial gain so I can live more comfortably in the future. Anyways the game was fun but definately not worth the time logging on to a comp just to play. SO much better things to do in life that I don't want to regret anymore.

For my DRINK! friends and some in the enemy side, it was fun playing and I can't regret playing for the time I did as I still will and try to keep in touch with the friends I made. You know who u are and I am sure ones who I have not kept in touch with knows how to reach me. Good luck to everybody in the game but let me predict the winning tribe of the world just cuz i want to make my post interesting. DRINK! falls in a year maybe due to just not caring and being unfairly betrayed by friends. MTS then falls within half a year after that as you all can see their stats is worst than DRINK! in my opinion (points and skillwise) also because some of the top dogs of MTS will join Panda? somehow. I am thinking logboss with his 5-10 other accounts will be going there. Then Panda? and ~L~ duke it out. Team logboss wins cuz hes a sexy mofo. :) Yes, even lafr with his loud mouth, quillon with his sexy lies, and the little ones the crybaby can't stop logboss, logboss and logboss. :) plus some sexy Pandas of course. (akirk, wigs, core, and some others I probably forgot their name now lol)

P.S. Luv u all and if I don't respond to this post its because I need to get grounded from TW again and play some more sexy poker so I can buy that couch i want for my room lol. :)

Lafr0062

You're an idiot...go away this is nothing more than rice wanting attention while admitting defeat.

DeletedUser

Yup, I came here for attention. How did you know? :lol: Anyways bro I only came here to just livin this forum and you know I can do that, unlike u. This world looks soo dead that you can hear a drop of a sword. Hope your still enjoying this world though cuz if not then sucks to be u. Lafr if your interested in playing some poker for some good money let me know. I think I got my skills back in that hahaha. CHA CHING!!!

DeletedUser

Yup, I came here for attention. How did you know? :lol: Anyways bro I only came here to just livin this forum and you know I can do that, unlike u. This world looks soo dead that you can hear a drop of a sword. Hope your still enjoying this world though cuz if not then sucks to be u. Lafr if your interested in playing some poker for some good money let me know. I think I got my skills back in that hahaha. CHA CHING!!!

I remember your name mate. You were a talkative person. 1 of the few that I actually had respect with. Although I was a complete nub at the time! :D what do you expect? I started 15 worlds and it worked on 1 lol

DeletedUser

Well bro I can say I was just fortunate with the ones around me and giving me the chance to actually play the game. I could of easily been rimmed too but like you said I am talkative and I can talk my way out of an early rimming lol. Anyways thx for the respect part, but definately some part is based on luck of who you have around you and if they will work with u and not screw you over. A lot of people can easily say one thing and mean another. I know i had a partner in K35 who tricked one guy in helping him and somehow the guy really did get rimmed by and I (which i didn't sound like the bad guy at that time lol) Anyways hope your enjoying that 1 world that is working out for you.

DeletedUser

yeah most definately bro. I wouldn't play unless I can win. However, I should be playing more though. Been busy with other things in life that I don't play enough. However, I wont' be satisfied till I can make as much as I can at work in a 2 hour session at night. Until then I will not be pleased :). I assume your the original nightrider. I heard you came back to the game as some other ~L~ account if memory serves me right. If so hope your enjoying the game again.

DeletedUser

He plays on noobalicious.com, this kid couldn't win if the bet was 100:1 odds in his favor. :icon_razz:

lol Ricey, you'za noob. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I play at betonline.com but i am only up for lafr's money lol i heard he has loads... :)

Lafr0062

#15 Today, 17:26 Top
sorry to disappoint you rice, but we are not going to loose

You might not be loose, but you will lose :)

rice - I haven't played since Fulltilt shut down, lost faith in poker sites, but if you want to play go to Pokerstars...I would love to take your cash. FYI - whats your Poker handle?

Lafr0062

Purple you are by far my favorite DINK! player - I always said I would never play another world after this but if you decided to play elsewhere I will team up with you...cheers :)

poise

Life after TW has been great!!!

Left very quickly due to outside life pressures becoming to much, however since a very ropey 3 months or so, work and family life has been on the up. Have missed my TW friends and sometimes do regret turning my back on the game, but the time and effort was deffo more than I could give.

IMO 4 tribes still have a good chance of winning this world, but I would like to see my old tribe mates MTS come out on top.

Still very much gaming, however that is confined to the XBOX and is managed in a much more sensible way. If you wish to find me on their than I can be found under Drew 1457.

Would like to say well done to all those who have persisted with the game this long

DeletedUser

Just shush.

A couple of months later (or a couple of years later), you guys will be back.

:)