Light. War Declaration to CM.

DeletedUser

Light do what they like. We just like them for being sexy :icon_cool:

also know as minions :icon_biggrin:

Now your just looking foolish, how many tribes are in the WMD family? 4 at the current coun:lol:t, seems like more than one tribe to me :icon_rolleyes:

We aren't at war with them, if some of our members not on the WMD front line want to noble them then we don't mind. It's been going on for a while, look at stats before making yourself look like an idiot in public again.

cm says they have declared war so pointless post from you once again

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: FRST
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: CM CM 2 CM 3 CM 4
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 335
Side 2: 12
Difference: 323

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,506,146
Side 2: 114,558
Difference: 2,391,588

chart
[/SPOIL]

Clearly we are losing fast against them...

forever stats are always useless and a bad indication and did i ever say you was losing ? hhhm nope

All those internal nobles since you took the account over clearly make you a great player :icon_rolleyes:

im sure im a much better player than anyone in your tribe or i must just be lucky always having high ranking accounts in every world i play plus being no.1 for od in this world :icon_eek:

ow and did minions call upon you to come on here and stick up for them suprising but atleast you look after the minions :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

im sure im a much better player than anyone in your tribe or i must just be lucky always having high ranking accounts in every world i play plus being no.1 for od in this world :icon_eek:

Nice way to avoid actually replying to anything I said :icon_rolleyes:

You got given the darthv1 account, nobled a load of inactives to gain ranks and your OD is nearly all from us attacking you?

You have 5 mill ODA and 19 mill ODD, doesn't take a lot of skill to get a huge family tribe to stack your vills now does it?

What have you done on this world apart from nobling inactives and jumping tribes everytime Frst attacked you? Shame you got nowhere left to run...

ow and did minions call upon you to come on here and stick up for them suprising but atleast you look after the minions :p

These are the public forums, wasn't hard to find and read your replies, thought I would point out how none of your assertions have any basis is reality.

DeletedUser

yes Randy is the best player :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Did I ever say I was a great player unlike you :icon_rolleyes: I have taken inactives before I never denied it but neither did I claim it made me amazing, unlike you again...

You claim to be amazing and yet you just take inactives, your boast about your OD when it's all ODD gained from being stacked :icon_rolleyes:

How did you do prior to getting stacks?

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: darthv1

Side 2:
Tribes: FRST
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 37
Difference: 32

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42,225
Side 2: 332,064
Difference: 289,839

http://chart.apis.google.com/chart?chs=190x135&cht=bvs&chco=BB173E|[/SPOIL]

How did Icarus do when you were running them? Merged with Bored then ran and left and joined WMD as they were still nobling you I seem to remember... you were the reason we declared on Bored and then you ran as soon as things weren't looking good for you.

tbh this thread had nothing to do with either Frst or you untill you decided to make assertions that we 'forced' light to declare on CM as they had started to attack us, I think I showed that their attacks where of no consequence to us, care to back up you original points?

Since we were having no troubles with CM why would we ask Light to declare on them for us?

Fact is Light are our only allies and have been for a while, what have you actually done on this world?

Good luck to light in this war although I doubt you will need it :icon_cool:

DeletedUser79062

i took over the anakim account around 1-2 weeks ago
co-play luke on W38 (llehar account)
And i play the Panthera Seminatrix account on W49 :)

Just a heads up
James ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah, So anyone that's asking. We DID NOT Declare on FRST's Behalf.

Our choice.Our Decision.

DeletedUser

^the people that couldn't get in nuts

Btw wasn't this 3 pages 4 hours ago? :S i is confused and losing my mind

DeletedUser79062

I thought the same :?
prolly a few bad posts or spam they had to delete :p

eLeMeNOhPi

Ihad to delete some posts... Spams/intense flames/off-topic etc :)

DeletedUser

i took over the anakim account around 1-2 weeks ago
co-play luke on W38 (llehar account)
And i play the Panthera Seminatrix account on W49 :)

Just a heads up
James ;)

Well maybe stick around and you can get some revenge for me rimming you very early in the world? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You ARE confused, you HAVE lost your mind. I just had a look at the membership of CM and can confirm that they couldn't get in. It wasn't that they couldn't get in, it is because they couldn't get in. Maybe that's a little to subtle for you? what with your location and the possible misinterpretations that could throw up..:icon_redface:

Viewpoints can be so, well, individual.

Here's looking at you kid.... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

@Be Mice Elf Again "It wasn't that they couldn't get in, it is because they couldn't get in." I feel like this don't explain much.
And Btw... CM was already a fail before becoming a family.. when they became a family... they totally scrwd it...

DeletedUser

You ARE confused, you HAVE lost your mind.

maybe i did those grammar errors deliberately? I guess I can't be unique and playful at times concerning my confusion. I'll be sure not to do so from now on.

I just had a look at the membership of CM and can confirm that they couldn't get in. It wasn't that they couldn't get in, it is because they couldn't get in.

Um thanks for agreeing with me? I know some of those in CM, some use to belong with me in SnOwP/Nomad before the war broke out and I realized how nooby they all were. And besides, if I can basically single handedly hold off ALL their attacks, the measly 2000 total that they sent, there's a problem, and of course they wouldn't get accepted into Nuts. I'm surprised any of the old SnOwP/Nomad members are in Nuts but eh, each to their own.

Maybe that's a little to subtle for you? what with your location and the possible misinterpretations that could throw up..:icon_redface:

Where are you from? "Why?" you might ask? The reason being, to see if there are any profanity sayings that I can say, but then claim it means something else. Maybe then you can understand how location can change a language indefinitely. I thought the "fag" thing would've cleared it up enough for you but clearly it doesn't. I apologized for misunderstanding and getting pissed about it, what more do you want?

Viewpoints can be so, well, individual.

Definition of view point, bolded the important part in case you miss it: an attitude of mind, or the circumstances of an individual that conduce to such an attitude

Here's looking at you kid.... :icon_rolleyes:

Coming from someone who can't even grasp that language is different from one place to another even though it's all English, nor that viewpoints are suppose to be individual AND from someone who wants all unique and playfulness to not happen anymore. I guess I really don't want to grow up. I like being an individual, and i like being unique and I like being smart. Thanks

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: LighT.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: CM CM 2 CM 3 CM 4
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 13
Difference: 3