Lightening Strikes.......

tomasl

Well since I am fighting in a war I do not believe that is trolling. Plus all I did was make a legitimate point is that bored! is asking smaller tribes to attack APOC.

again? who are these smaller tribes you are imagining

DeletedUser

No suprise that GORE is fighting APOC. They started attacking them when they were in XPRED.

DeletedUser

Well since I am fighting in a war I do not believe that is trolling. Plus all I did was make a legitimate point is that bored! is asking smaller tribes to attack APOC.

"Fighting" is not what I would call your actions. The amount of respect I lost for you and your tribe cannot be measured by any conventional means... Where is XPRED/KND now? The only 'noobs' you guys killed came from your internal nobling.

They planned it didn't they?

I am pretty sure that was mostly Siperr/portugal that wanted to fight APOC. But If I remember correctly APOC + inactivity was the reason GORE disbanded and joined KND/XPRED.

DeletedUser

So who's on whose side now?

Is it FRST, LighT., and APOC vs. BORED!, Nomad, and Gore?

DeletedUser

"Fighting" is not what I would call your actions. The amount of respect I lost for you and your tribe cannot be measured by any conventional means... Where is XPRED/KND now? The only 'noobs' you guys killed came from your internal nobling.

I am pretty sure that was mostly Siperr/portugal that wanted to fight APOC. But If I remember correctly APOC + inactivity was the reason GORE disbanded and joined KND/XPRED.

If it makes you feel better parge and you want to know the full story of what was happening in XPRED/KND before bored! declared then mail me. It was a mess we were just able to hide it very well but like all messes if you add more stress to it sooner or later it will break.

Maoliley

Ermm...ermm...a little late LighT.? lol...this should be fun...but on the down side, whoever wins will have no more competition in this world :p

DeletedUser

This is one of the best pnp pieces with pictures in this world. Nice declaration!

DeletedUser59845

Side 1:
Tribes: APOC SUB L.o.L L.O.L2 LOL3
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Gore
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,379
Side 2: 46
Difference: 4,333

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 16,261,915
Side 2: 305,503
Difference: 15,956,412

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Gore and APOC are not at war.

DeletedUser

Lol I leave for 12 hours with no incoming, come back losing like 5 vills to Light, aha this is gunna be a blast, good lick to light!

May peace be with you :D

blue...heart

Side 1:
Tribes: LighT.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BORED!
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 57