Lightening Strikes.......

DeletedUser

Please explain. Did they hack the account or in any way steal it? I'm assuming no, otherwise it'd be reported and banned.

The likely thing that seems to have happened is that the owner quit and left his password to you guys (Im assuming Mario?). You guys then found a new owner and gave him the password - thus making him the then legitimate owner of the account. He then chose to leave BORED and join LighT., something he is fully within his rights to do.

If however, LighT unfairly took over the account, please point it out. Attempting to take the moral highground and accusing LighT of breaking the rules to get ahead (highjacking accounts) really doesn't help your argument. If you want to be technical about it, the only ones who broke the rules here were you guys as someone in BORED knew the password to more than one account (otherwise a new owner couldn't have been found).

Tut. Tut. Tut.

:icon_wink:

you and your damn technical niceties Conor. I think quite a few people have been guity of bending this rule or taking over an account where the password is known by more than 1 person on the world :icon_wink:

I'm led to believe that chronic inactivity or just leaving the game entirely has blighted many of the bored! big name accounts... leading in some cases to the active members sitting 5 or 6 other accounts :icon_eek:

Now if true, this is bound to have an extremely serious impact on the stats between all the warring parties.

This is not me making excuses for bored! because I don't care tbh... just what i've heard though

DeletedUser

:lol:

Good to see you Darth. But yeah, I just put that there - and stated "if you want to be technical" for a reason - as it just shows that they really are in no position to take the moral highground when they're the only ones in this whole debacle to have broken the rules.

blue...heart

Ive heard TomasL got baned :icon_rolleyes: so much for "who is breaking the rulles thing" .

Lost serenity

Multiple players in Bored! were banned...I wonder why?

We also had accounts hacked in FRST...they were recovered and reported, not that it seemed to help out our enemies anyways :p

blue...heart

2 players from Light. were baned as well .. back now.. and ANGRY :icon_evil: :icon_cool:

This seems to become a who will ban who War XD

Lost serenity

Are we the only tribe not playing dirty? Blue...I'm ashamed of you! :icon_redface::icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

If all of you keep fighitng you wont be "internally fighting" for long, youll just be "fighting". Keep it up.

DeletedUser

fighting can be fun to, tribal hugs is just as boring as not playing.

DeletedUser

Whats this still got to do with the topic? lol

Ele what was wrong with my post? XD

I was just saying good luck with internally fighting?

Last edited by a moderator: