LIGHTS Leadership not trust worthy

DeletedUser

Besides teh point I was bann for 4 days an ImNOT a Lights memb ahem

Aftet getting Banned, and even being mislead to disband your own tribe... I do not see "where" there is any BRAGGING RIGHTS for you, even though you want to make a point that others' troops are pathetic..

Its more like you are treating others like a joke, whereas you are the biggest fool, trying to please yourself

DeletedUser

That was a horrible trroop count for a light member *cough*
Besides teh point I was bann for 4 days an ImNOT a Lights memb ahem

Notice, you can't lead, you can't play, you can't follow the rules, you can't flame, and you can't even pull a relevant statement to light. Your troop count is of the stone age, and you have no OD to explain why. Look at my OD, and my troop count at the time, and I was doing pretty well until you pulled that lucky stunt that should never have been able to happen... stupid secretive bans... You were banned for longer than 4 days, and its obvious why your not even capable of being a lights member. Despite the setback, I am recovering quite quickly, and you are now my farm. Sit down, and good day. ;)

DeletedUser

Notice, you can't lead, you can't play, you can't follow the rules, you can't flame, and you can't even pull a relevant statement to light. Your troop count is of the stone age, and you have no OD to explain why. Look at my OD, and my troop count at the time, and I was doing pretty well until you pulled that lucky stunt that should never have been able to happen... stupid secretive bans... You were banned for longer than 4 days, and its obvious why your not even capable of being a lights member. Despite the setback, I am recovering quite quickly, and you are now my farm. Sit down, and good day. ;)

From what ive seen Lights members are no better the Big Evan, as you say. Sit down, and good day. ;)

DeletedUser92094

ARGH!
the name xShazad gives me mad head aches. >_<

DeletedUser100646

Isn't there a movie called Big Evan? About a black guy who keeps threatening to kill all the animals in the world except a few dozen?

DeletedUser92094

are you talking of the movie where he is like noah's arc, and tries to build the arc? oO

DeletedUser100646

Except he doesn't want to, he just has to in the end cause he can't get rid of the bunny killing raving lunatic, yeah, that one.

DeletedUser

I added this in the Main post. post.

Now some Details:
I started talking to GuidingLight after Azura was Disbanded by Bigevan2, and our ban was ended. The reason I started talking to LIGHT is, because I want to settle Azura members. So I need to analyse thingss and work out what we can get.I went throught the mail, and see what really guidinglight offered. Bigevan2 said on the forum that LIGHTS agreed to take 6-8 members of Azura. When I went through the mail, it was obvious that no such deal was agreed by light.

But what i can find is that statement where Guidinglight agree to make an offer or move after Azura was disbanded. So I quoted that and asked Guildinglight to make an offer. He never offered a deal or move. He can offer any deal or move, their was no limit. He could offer a simple move that you guys can apply for light and if any one meets LIGHT requirement we would recruit them. or they can offer that Azura 4-5 members be recuited into LIGHT. They can even offer that Bigevan3 would get 100clay.

But the Deal or Move must be offered as stated. But in reality GuidingLight did not offer anything, which is according to me not keeping your words(siply Lieing). I have to make this PnP and I did it.

Note: Till Now you can see that their is no explanation from LIGHTS leadership.

[spoil]
bigevan3 on 29.06. at 21:33
Hello,

How are you?

As you might know our account was banned and punished. We are now back. I read all the discussion between you and bigevan in detail. The thing is bigevan disbanded Azura since you asked him to disband Azura and than you would make offer or move.

-GuidingLight- said:

I will wait then till i see it has been disbanded to make any further offers or moves.

As you stated Bigevan disbanded the tribe. Now we are waitting for ur offer. If we had not been banned we would have contacted you earlier.

Please make your offer.

Thanks.

xshahzad

Note: BTW I am arrogant as well as down to earth. It all depends whoom I am talking to. If the person is arrogant I am more arrogant them him, if the person is down to earth I am more down to earth than him. So it is really not me what you think about me, it is all about yourself.

In simple you are arrogant, and I look arrogant to you.

bigevan3 on 30.06. at 10:57
Hi,

Please make your affer that you promised to make when Azura disbaned.

xshahzad

-GuidingLight- on 30.06. at 17:30
What kind of offer are you looking for?

B

bigevan3 on 30.06. at 17:47
Hi,

I am looking for a merger offer. In which you agree to recruit the members from Azura that suits LIGHTS or BOLT.

How it can work.

We would contact our members and tell them to contact [player]-GuidingLight-[/player], if they want to join LIGHTS. If they meet LIGHTS requirement they would be recruited into LIGHTS, if they do not meet LIGHTS requirement they can be recruited into BOLT, Depending if they fulfil BOLTS requirement.

The ones that ar willing to join LIGHTS or BOLT would contact [player]-GuidingLight-[/player]. He can than make a decision who meet their or BOLT reequirements. The iones that do not meet any tribe requirement would be rejected.

I am not interested in playing this account any more. I just wanted to settle things. If bigevan wishes to play would he be invited in LIGHTS or BOLT.

I belive it is a fair deal, if [player]-GuidingLight-[/player] make a fair decision while analysing the applications.

xshahzad

Note: Before Disbanding I suggested this deal.

1) 5-6 members of Azura placed in LIGHTS.
2) Azura and BOLT merger and become Aurora.

-GuidingLight- on 30.06. at 17:53
You will need to tell your members to contact [player]RileyDuke[/player] about joining [ally]Lights[/ally]

bigevan3 on 30.06. at 18:00
I belive you accepted the offer.

so would they be consedered for both BOLT and LIGHTS or only LIGHTS.

Also where you stand about [player]Bigevan3[/player].

Bigevan2 details.

Hello,

I am an experience TW player and a good leader. I lead Flame to Rank # 1 in W48 and Lead soviet to rank # 4 in W56. I played with the name Bigevan2 in W48 and W56. I played under the name of Einstein81 in W13.

Thanks

[player]Bigevan3[/player]

TWSTATS links.

-GuidingLight- on 30.06. at 18:03
I did not accept an offer for [player]-GuidingLight-[/player]. I am just letting you know how people get into [ally]Lights[/ally]

bigevan3 on 30.06. at 18:11
I ment the offer i am looking for. where Azura members contact LIGHTS/BOLT for recruitmnet.

You promissed to make an offer when LIGHTS would be disbanded. please make that offer.

thanks

-GuidingLight- on 30.06. at 18:14
I just told you they can contact [player]RileyDuke[/player] if they would like to join.

He will handle all of the recruitment.

bigevan3 on 30.06. at 18:16
So you are agreeing to this.

I am looking for a merger offer. In which you agree to recruit the members from Azura that suits LIGHTS or BOLT.

How it can work.

We would contact our members and tell them to contact -GuidingLight-, if they want to join LIGHTS. If they meet LIGHTS requirement they would be recruited into LIGHTS, if they do not meet LIGHTS requirement they can be recruited into BOLT, Depending if they fulfil BOLTS requirement.

The ones that ar willing to join LIGHTS or BOLT would contact -GuidingLight-. He can than make a decision who meet their or BOLT reequirements. The iones that do not meet any tribe requirement would be rejected.

I am not interested in playing this account any more. I just wanted to settle things. If bigevan wishes to play would he be invited in LIGHTS or BOLT.

I belive it is a fair deal, if -GuidingLight- make a fair decision while analysing the applications.

xshahzad

-GuidingLight- on 30.06. at 18:18
No I am not. I am not sure you are reading what I am saying.

They need to contact [player]RileyDuke[/player] to join [ally]Lights[/ally]. [player]-GuidingLight-[/player] does not handle that.

bigevan3 on 30.06. at 18:26
ok.

Please make the offer that you promised to make when Bigevan would disband Azura.

Ichanged the name to [player]RileyDuke[/player]

How it can work.

We would contact our members and tell them to contact RileyDuke, if they want to join LIGHTS. If they meet LIGHTS requirement they would be recruited into LIGHTS, if they do not meet LIGHTS requirement they can be recruited into BOLT, Depending if they fulfil BOLTS requirement.

The ones that ar willing to join LIGHTS or BOLT would contact RileyDuke. He can than make a decision who meet their or BOLT reequirements. The iones that do not meet any tribe requirement would be rejected.

I belive it is a fair deal, if RileyDuke make a fair decision while analysing the applications.

-GuidingLight- on 30.06. at 18:30
What members are you contacting? And how many are there?

-GuidingLight- on 30.06. at 20:10
We dont know this answer?

bigevan3 on 30.06. at 20:22
Hi,

These are the tribe changes of AZURA.

http://www.twstats.com/en57/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=1063

I would contact them, but i would draw a line and would ask limited members to contact for LIGHTS invitation, Majority would be contacted to apply for BOLT invitation.

For bolt invitation where they have to contact?

Thanks

xshahzad

Note: I left [ally](KD)[/ally], I really do not understand why Bigevan2 joined them at the first place, My thinking is he thought that LIGHTS woulld not keep their promis since you never replied to the mail.

-GuidingLight- on 30.06. at 20:27
Well have those limited members contact [player]RileyDuke[/player] and we will go from there.

bigevan3 on 30.06. at 20:30
Ok.

thanks mate.

-GuidingLight- on 01.07. at 07:23
We never accepted any deal of yours i hope that you know this. We are only considering a few of your old members. So do not get all delusional that you have had your little deal accepted.

bigevan3 on 01.07. at 07:29

Really telling you the truth, I just wanted you to fulfil your promis and make an offer what ever that might be.

It is not for myself but for you that you keep your promises.

Thanks

xshahzad

-GuidingLight- on 01.07. at 07:29
We never made any promises LOL how are you this delusional?

bigevan3 on 01.07. at 07:31
In this mail you stated this.

xshahzad

-GuidingLight- said:
I will wait then till i see it has been disbanded to make any further offers or moves.

-GuidingLight- on 01.07. at 07:39
I stated that i never promised you anything.

bigevan3 on 01.07. at 07:45
So what is the diffrence between statement and promis?

Ok let me put it this way, You stated that you would make an offer when Azura would be disbande, so keep your words and make an offer.

xshahzad

-GuidingLight- on 01.07. at 07:46
Why are you so intent on this when most all of the people you would want to mail us to join would not even come close to our requirements?

bigevan3 on 01.07. at 07:57

As i stated earlier I wanted you to uphold your words(credibility), you can walk away without making any offer but where it would lead you. In Your heart you would always feel guilty. I just wanted to save you from that guilt.

I really do not want you to recruit all 8 of them, but the at least 1-6 members. You already recruited 1 members of Azura. You merged BOLT 5 members into LIGHTS, I belive Azura was far better.

When you stated
Author said:
Well have those limited members contact RileyDuke and we will go from there.

I belived that you want to keep your words.

xshahzad

-GuidingLight- on 01.07. at 07:59
Lol you really think i would feel guilty for something that i never even made a promise on let alone over a game.

I never wrote that our sitter did hence the red writing.

bigevan3 on 01.07. at 08:05
You really think this is a game and you would not feel guilty, I can ashure you that you would. the red writting is your sitter but when the statement was made it was from you.

Please make an offer what ever that might be.

xshahzad
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Because BRATSTER seems to think that he is so godly at this game yet gets owned most of the time. :lol:

waitting for an explanation from LIGHTS leadership which now looks highly unlikelly.

Obviouslly you guys need to hide from this PnP. If you guys speak you know where it would lead you. So it is better to stay away.

:)

DeletedUser

xshadzad, leave it be.You made a mistake and disbanded,thats it.

Khan The Master

waitting for an explanation from LIGHTS leadership which now looks highly unlikelly.

Obviouslly you guys need to hide from this PnP. If you guys speak you know where it would lead you. So it is better to stay away.

:)

dwhy do you feel you deserve an explanation? you were out of your depth you lead those poor people telling them you knew what you were doing.

-guidinglight- - Hey Bigevan jump
xshahzad - How high?

You got rimmed, now do everyone a favour pipe down until you can actually make an impact on this world.

And another thing, best way to lead is by example, maybe you should learn how to play before trying to lead?

DeletedUser

dwhy do you feel you deserve an explanation? you were out of your depth you lead those poor people telling them you knew what you were doing.

-guidinglight- - Hey Bigevan jump
xshahzad - How high?

You got rimmed, now do everyone a favour pipe down until you can actually make an impact on this world.

And another thing, best way to lead is by example, maybe you should learn how to play before trying to lead?

Still no explanatation, the best person who can defend his statement is sahde. Still i have not seen any explanation.

Do not tell me what to do, I know what to do and i know how to do it.
If you really want to discuss antying related to me Azura and its Disbanding, How to lead, please use this thread.

AZURA Disbander

I would like to discuss those things in that thread. Please stay on topic. You never said a single thing in ur post about LIGHTS leadership and its trustworthyness.

DeletedUser

we are ontopic, you just dont understand things you need to read it more

DeletedUser

Still no explanatation, the best person who can defend his statement is sahde. Still i have not seen any explanation.

Do not tell me what to do, I know what to do and i know how to do it.
If you really want to discuss antying related to me Azura and its Disbanding, How to lead, please use this thread.

AZURA Disbander

I would like to discuss those things in that thread. Please stay on topic. You never said a single thing in ur post about LIGHTS leadership and its trustworthyness.

If we all say Lights are not to be trusted, will you say your a nub?

DeletedUser

sigh, ok.. you still wanna make your stand that LIGHTS can't be trusted..

can the future tribe members of your future gameplay EVEN trust you to play well at least?

DeletedUser

we are ontopic, you just dont understand things you need to read it more

You guys can troll. I really want Guidinglight to come and defend himself.

He is not coming on since he knows he cannot defend himself.
It is far better to face what comes you way and defend youself than, hiding behind the bush.

If we all say Lights are not to be trusted, will you say your a nub?

Both things are not related.
Please stay on topic.

For discussing Azura or its leadership use Following thread, I can awnser your Questions their.
AZURA Disbander