LIGHTS Leadership not trust worthy

DeletedUser

You guys can troll. I really want Guidinglight to come and defend himself.

He is not coming on since he knows he cannot defend himself.
It is far better to face what comes you way and defend youself than, hiding behind the bush.

He's not coming because this is pointless, you failed.Why can't you accept that? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

If Lights leadership is not trustworthy, what does that make your leadership?? You dismissed how many members before the actual disbandment? You want your tribe to believe in your ablities, who cares what the world thinks as long as you have people who will follow you.

DeletedUser

xshahzad it looks like you and big evan failed once again and your the untrustworthy ones leaving your tribe high and dry, i thought you had experience? go ain vote yes on the no farm worlds and try again on there :p guiding light is a very honest player and it looks like eh even said have you people mail the recruiter on a 1 by 1 basis... which is more then i would offer......

DeletedUser

Isn't there a movie called Big Evan? About a black guy who keeps threatening to kill all the animals in the world except a few dozen?

Hahaha. Et SET RA. You stole my avatar. :icon_biggrin:
Your light, and I am dark. What part of the world are you? hahaha

From what ive seen Lights members are no better the Big Evan, as you say. Sit down, and good day. ;)

Heh, who's to say that was all my troop count? :icon_rolleyes: I don't know you, and I been around for years, so why should I care what you have seen, let alone what your opinion is? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

xshahzad it looks like you and big evan failed once again and your the untrustworthy ones leaving your tribe high and dry, i thought you had experience? go ain vote yes on the no farm worlds and try again on there :p guiding light is a very honest player and it looks like eh even said have you people mail the recruiter on a 1 by 1 basis... which is more then i would offer......

Yal, you shuldnt be tlking. o_O

DeletedUser

Hahaha. Et SET RA. You stole my avatar. :icon_biggrin:
Your light, and I am dark. What part of the world are you? hahaha

Heh, who's to say that was all my troop count? :icon_rolleyes: I don't know you, and I been around for years, so why should I care what you have seen, let alone what your opinion is? :lol:

That was al of ur troops lair :icon_rolleyes:

Bcardi

You guys can troll. I really want Guidinglight to come and defend himself.

He is not coming on since he knows he cannot defend himself.
It is far better to face what comes you way and defend youself than, hiding behind the bush.

Both things are not related.
Please stay on topic.

For discussing Azura or its leadership use Following thread, I can awnser your Questions their.
AZURA Disbander

All that writing in red was me sitting that account. What explanation would you like?

-M A R I O-

You seriously dont get it do you? I never promised you anything i said i would make an offer or a move. My move was to let you disband and disgrace yourself for trying to gangbang us with armada while recruiting your best. Fact is you messed up and this delirious crap about you being the best leader ever has had me think of you as the biggest laughing stock on tw up there next to the biggest idiots to post on the externals. I have nothing to defend and nothing to hide so keep posting like i do because it just makes me laugh more and also btw when you disbanded azura i think all of our tribes skype room were laughing at you.

DeletedUser

Holy crap, all these blasts from my past. Mario! Bcardi! I've seen ISE and Aus around too, this is gonna be a neat world.

Bcardi

You seriously dont get it do you? I never promised you anything i said i would make an offer or a move. My move was to let you disband and disgrace yourself for trying to gangbang us with armada while recruiting your best. Fact is you messed up and this delirious crap about you being the best leader ever has had me think of you as the biggest laughing stock on tw up there next to the biggest idiots to post on the externals. I have nothing to defend and nothing to hide so keep posting like i do because it just makes me laugh more and also btw when you disbanded azura i think all of our tribes skype room were laughing at you.

Yeah we all were laughing.

And to your question. No he doesn't get it. He just wants an offer. so he can come on here and try to make a case that he got us or something.

And I told him what to do. Tell those members to contact me to join Lights. But only 1 member contacted me about joining Lights. And that person changed his mind when we found out we were in a war. Said he didn't want to be in a war :icon_eek:

Holy crap, all these blasts from my past. Mario! Bcardi! I've seen ISE and Aus around too, this is gonna be a neat world.

Yes it is going to be.

Sayak

wow you are thickheaded:

Here he stated he would make an offer after the tribe was disbanded.
-GuidingLight- on 25.06. at 06:04
I will wait then till i see it has been disbanded to make any further offers or moves.

Let me give you an english lesson you fool.

IT clearly says in plain english he will WAIT to see AFTER it has been disbanded to make any "FURTHER" offers or moves... It does not say I promise to make a move or to merge you guys in after disband. No none of that. It says UNTIL I SEE will make further moves, SO AFTER THE DISBAND he will reconsider the situation assess it and then make FURTHER MOVES. Stop being an ignorant illiterate imbecile.

GO LEARN SOME ENGLISH !!!!

/end rage

Sorry but this is frustratingly stupid beyond measure, I dont know whether to cry(in pity) or laugh(at stupidity) at Shahn.

P.S: Im not a lights member.

DeletedUser

*pacifies Sayak*

chill-lax dude... there are many things thats worth to be on rage upon, but honestly its not worth it to feel as such on shahzad..

ehhh..not worth anything at all...

DeletedUser

@ shahzad (offtopic) [spoil]
One of the common themes I find in your posts is thinking about language as if it was mathematics. A sentence is more than the sum of its parts. The message that someone is trying to convey cannot be ascertained by breaking down individual words. Thus finding fault with individual parts, does not void the entire equation (ie. sentence).

In english, sometimes "you" refers to a singular person, and sometimes it means globally. Eg. If you don't recycle you are harming the environment. This does not mean YOU specifically, but rather People in general. It has the same meaning as "If people don't recycle, they are harming the environment". In this thread (and yes I read it all) you sometimes means Shahzad, sometimes it means Azura leadership, sometimes it means Azura tribe (everyone) etc. [/spoil]
@ topic:
-GuidingLight- on 25.06. at 06:04
I will wait then till i see it has been disbanded to make any further offers or moves.

I do not believe this sentence is meant to deceive anyone however it is difficult to judge motive based on one sentence. This could be (as you say) a condition that needs to be satisfied before something else happens: (eg. First disband, then i will offer you something like a merge, or top players only, etc etc). 2nd, You must also consider that an offer of nothing is still an offer. 3rd It could also be interpreted as a polite way of saying GFY.
Example:[spoil]
Sometimes people tell "white-lies" in order to avoid hurting someone's feelings (eg. No you don't look fat in that, or Sorry recruitment to our tribe is closed right now) or to postpone a discussion for a more appropriate time. (eg. a job interview that went poorly but they say "we'll be in contact with you" even though they know they will send you a rejection letter, they do not want to make the current situation more uncomfortable for the people involved.[/spoil]
The point: Language has many subtleties that are not always conveyed in the best ways but it doesn't speak to the integrity, leadership quality, or otherwise of the speaker.
Disclaimer: I apologize in advance if this is flaming. I am new to forum posting and don't quite know the etiquette.

DeletedUser100646

Somebody should send bigevan3 & shah some of those nigerian banker emails.