LIGHTS Leadership not trust worthy

DeletedUser

Hello Everyone,

I would keep it simple.

Now some Details:
I started talking to GuidingLight after Azura was Disbanded by Bigevan2, and our ban was ended. The reason I started talking to LIGHT is, because I want to settle Azura members. So I need to analyse thingss and work out what we can get.I went throught the mail, and see what really guidinglight offered. Bigevan2 said on the forum that LIGHTS agreed to take 6-8 members of Azura. When I went through the mail, it was obvious that no such deal was agreed by light.

But what i can find is that statement where Guidinglight agree to make an offer or move after Azura was disbanded. So I quoted that and asked Guildinglight to make an offer. He never offered a deal or move. He can offer any deal or move, their was no limit. He could offer a simple move that you guys can apply for light and if any one meets LIGHT requirement we would recruit them. or they can offer that Azura 4-5 members be recuited into LIGHT. They can even offer that Bigevan3 would get 100clay.

But the Deal or Move must be offered as stated. But in reality GuidingLight did not offer anything, which is according to me not keeping your words(siply Lieing). I have to make this PnP and I did it.

Lights leader -GuidingLight- told the leader of Azura, bigevan3 that he disband the tribe after that he would make his offer. bigevan3 Disbanded Azura, after that -GuidingLight- Did not made any offer. I asked him to make an offer but he never did.

Please do not trust Lights leadership(Guidinglight).

Here he stated he would make an offer after the tribe was disbanded.
-GuidingLight- on 25.06. at 06:04
I will wait then till i see it has been disbanded to make any further offers or moves.

Here he said I stated it I never promised it.
-GuidingLight- today at 07:39
I stated that i never promised you anything.

The mail discussion Between bigevan3 and -GuidingLight-.
(I co-play Bigevan3 and I reply in Bold)
[spoil]
bigevan3 on 25.06. at 03:03
Add me evanxxx1

-GuidingLight- on 25.06. at 03:05
No why would i want to do that..

bigevan3 on 25.06. at 03:06
Mightwant some info

-GuidingLight- on 25.06. at 03:07
you can give it to me here...

-GuidingLight- on 25.06. at 04:31
So are you going to show me this info?

bigevan3 on 25.06. at 04:55
not on here.

-GuidingLight- on 25.06. at 04:58
why?

bigevan3 on 25.06. at 05:00
Lets get this straighten out eh?

If I give you info, you

- Leave Azura Alone, Also Addict leaves us alone
- Put a NAP in place
- We help you against ArmadA

-GuidingLight- on 25.06. at 05:03
Why would i trust anything you say let alone take a deal from you and allow you to build back up?

bigevan3 on 25.06. at 05:05
Dont you wanna win the war or not?

-GuidingLight- on 25.06. at 05:05
We kind of are already. :D

But explain to me why i would want to accept a deal with you when all you have done is try to take my tribe out time and time again?

bigevan3 on 25.06. at 05:06
Hoping we could put this thing behind us an come to senes guess not

bigevan3 on 25.06. at 05:07
Do stop hiding behind you lies their faulting.

-GuidingLight- on 25.06. at 05:07
no your hoping to get out of having your tribe crushed is what it is....if you want to really stop this disband azura and apply for bolt.

-GuidingLight- on 25.06. at 05:07
My lies i havent lied once. LOL

bigevan3 on 25.06. at 05:09
Lol So Bolt is your what academy tribe?

I have info that can put the margin in your favor.

-GuidingLight- on 25.06. at 05:13
No just close allies.

And that would be helpful and get you and some friends spots in bolt.

bigevan3 on 25.06. at 05:14
You just wants us to disband an you can say you made us disband lol. Im not dumb.

What if we made some sort of stand.

Lets say Azura cant pass 50 members

-GuidingLight- on 25.06. at 05:17
No if you want that kind of deal you cant pass the members you already have lol

bigevan3 on 25.06. at 05:18
Are you had tough cookie.

-GuidingLight- on 25.06. at 05:26
Also if you want anything to happen between us you had better dismiss sirSAS asap

bigevan3 on 25.06. at 05:27
Why so?

-GuidingLight- on 25.06. at 05:32
Because you recruited directly into my area.

bigevan3 on 25.06. at 05:33
Lol. Do we have a deal?

-GuidingLight- on 25.06. at 05:34
Ill talk to my council but i guarentee only reason you come out of this is if you disband azura as we are already organzing you to be catted down.

bigevan3 on 25.06. at 05:35
Speak with your council ;)

bigevan3 on 25.06. at 05:40
Personally wishd we nvr got involved.

-GuidingLight- on 25.06. at 05:49
That was your own problem that you started and tried to get involved with so dont cry to me about it.

bigevan3 on 25.06. at 05:54
Why you so hard-headed?

bigevan3 on 25.06. at 05:57
Im going to be disbanding the tribe.

I will wait then till i see it has been disbanded to make any further offers or moves.

-GuidingLight- on 25.06. at 06:30
When will you be disbanding?

bigevan3 on 25.06. at 06:34
Why?

-GuidingLight- on 25.06. at 06:36
I would like to know when is why.

bigevan3 on 25.06. at 06:40
tomo morning probby

-GuidingLight- on 25.06. at 10:57
why tomorrow? :p

bigevan3 on 25.06. at 11:23
Hi,

this is xshahzad.

I had a discussion with bigevan, i told him if we have to get a deal with lights, it should be fair. Lights recruited 5-6 members of BOLT. Azura can have the same deal with LIGHTS.

1) 5-6 members of Azura placed in LIGHTS.
2) Azura and BOLT merger and become Aurora.

Discussion points.

3) Who leads Aurora?

As far as me(xshahzad) is concerned, if lights do not want me in LIGHTS or BOLT, I can leave co-playing Bigevaan3.

[8:36:30 AM] Evan [Bigevan2]: i got word im going to get catted
[8:36:59 AM] xshahzad - TW: who said
[8:37:07 AM] Evan [Bigevan2]: their leader of lights
[8:37:24 AM] xshahzad - TW: in a discussion he would not
[8:37:37 AM] xshahzad - TW: but their is nothing to worry about
[8:37:48 AM] xshahzad - TW: do not make a decision on that bases
[8:38:04 AM] xshahzad - TW: always make one that is in the best interest of the tribe

-GuidingLight- on 25.06. at 11:37
As Mario said we won't make a deal until you guys disband. We will recruit only those we deem fit. and no Bolt won't change its name even if that happens.

bigevan3 on 25.06. at 12:28
Personally i do not really like the idea of a deal. It is far better if we keep the fight going. But bigevan is 1st in command and he makes the final decisions.

We and Armada got you tribe off to a track where you would never have gone. All of us are slowing down in growth due to this war, but the most effected is LIGHTS.

xshahzad

-GuidingLight- on 25.06. at 12:31
No not at all your tribe has been utterly killed off one by one with little to no fight and we have made you look like utter fools for trying to go against us. So stop trying to talk like you actually did something when in all reality you have not.

Now stop mailing us as you obviously dont get it. We only will talk with evan as he at least has some shred of intelligence.

bigevan3 on 25.06. at 12:40
Please bump the mail.

xshahzad

-GuidingLight- on 25.06. at 12:42
Ok

bigevan3 on 25.06. at 18:08
Dont like shah huh ^^

-GuidingLight- on 25.06. at 18:10
Not at all he is extremely arrogant. So when will azura be disbanded?

bigevan3 on 25.06. at 18:14
I talked to jjhhggff8

He proposed a merge which you decline which will nvr happen am Iright?

-GuidingLight- on 25.06. at 18:18
No that will not happen and he dosent have the power to do that anyways so he was speaking on his own accord.

bigevan3 on 25.06. at 18:19
Well thats a disappointed

-GuidingLight- on 25.06. at 18:20
Yea well if it wasnt coming from my mouth you shouldnt have believed it. So will you be disbanding or not?

bigevan3 on 25.06. at 19:48
Do I get an invite if I disband?

bigevan3 on 25.06. at 23:22
done

-GuidingLight- on 25.06. at 23:25
What?

bigevan3 on 25.06. at 23:27
we disbanded

bigevan3 on 29.06. at 21:33
Hello,

How are you?

As you might know our account was banned and punished. We are now back. I read all the discussion between you and bigevan in detail. The thing is bigevan disbanded Azura since you asked him to disband Azura and than you would make offer or move.
-GuidingLight- said:

As you stated Bigevan disbanded the tribe. Now we are waitting for ur offer. If we had not been banned we would have contacted you earlier.

Please make your offer.

Thanks.

xshahzad

Note: BTW I am arrogant as well as down to earth. It all depends whoom I am talking to. If the person is arrogant I am more arrogant them him, if the person is down to earth I am more down to earth than him. So it is really not me what you think about me, it is all about yourself.

In simple you are arrogant, and I look arrogant to you.

bigevan3 on 30.06. at 10:57
Hi,

Please make your affer that you promised to make when Azura disbaned.

xshahzad

-GuidingLight- on 30.06. at 17:30
What kind of offer are you looking for?

B

bigevan3 on 30.06. at 17:47
Hi,

I am looking for a merger offer. In which you agree to recruit the members from Azura that suits LIGHTS or BOLT.

How it can work.

We would contact our members and tell them to contact [player]-GuidingLight-[/player], if they want to join LIGHTS. If they meet LIGHTS requirement they would be recruited into LIGHTS, if they do not meet LIGHTS requirement they can be recruited into BOLT, Depending if they fulfil BOLTS requirement.

The ones that ar willing to join LIGHTS or BOLT would contact [player]-GuidingLight-[/player]. He can than make a decision who meet their or BOLT reequirements. The iones that do not meet any tribe requirement would be rejected.

I am not interested in playing this account any more. I just wanted to settle things. If bigevan wishes to play would he be invited in LIGHTS or BOLT.

I belive it is a fair deal, if [player]-GuidingLight-[/player] make a fair decision while analysing the applications.

xshahzad

Note: Before Disbanding I suggested this deal.

1) 5-6 members of Azura placed in LIGHTS.
2) Azura and BOLT merger and become Aurora.

-GuidingLight- on 30.06. at 17:53
You will need to tell your members to contact [player]RileyDuke[/player] about joining [ally]Lights[/ally]

bigevan3 on 30.06. at 18:00
I belive you accepted the offer.

so would they be consedered for both BOLT and LIGHTS or only LIGHTS.

Also where you stand about [player]Bigevan3[/player].

Bigevan2 details.

Hello,

I am an experience TW player and a good leader. I lead Flame to Rank # 1 in W48 and Lead soviet to rank # 4 in W56. I played with the name Bigevan2 in W48 and W56. I played under the name of Einstein81 in W13.

Thanks

[player]Bigevan3[/player]

TWSTATS links.

-GuidingLight- on 30.06. at 18:03
I did not accept an offer for [player]-GuidingLight-[/player]. I am just letting you know how people get into [ally]Lights[/ally]

bigevan3 on 30.06. at 18:11
I ment the offer i am looking for. where Azura members contact LIGHTS/BOLT for recruitmnet.

You promissed to make an offer when LIGHTS would be disbanded. please make that offer.

thanks

-GuidingLight- on 30.06. at 18:14
I just told you they can contact [player]RileyDuke[/player] if they would like to join.

He will handle all of the recruitment.

bigevan3 on 30.06. at 18:16
So you are agreeing to this.

I am looking for a merger offer. In which you agree to recruit the members from Azura that suits LIGHTS or BOLT.

How it can work.

We would contact our members and tell them to contact -GuidingLight-, if they want to join LIGHTS. If they meet LIGHTS requirement they would be recruited into LIGHTS, if they do not meet LIGHTS requirement they can be recruited into BOLT, Depending if they fulfil BOLTS requirement.

The ones that ar willing to join LIGHTS or BOLT would contact -GuidingLight-. He can than make a decision who meet their or BOLT reequirements. The iones that do not meet any tribe requirement would be rejected.

I am not interested in playing this account any more. I just wanted to settle things. If bigevan wishes to play would he be invited in LIGHTS or BOLT.

I belive it is a fair deal, if -GuidingLight- make a fair decision while analysing the applications.

xshahzad

-GuidingLight- on 30.06. at 18:18
No I am not. I am not sure you are reading what I am saying.

They need to contact [player]RileyDuke[/player] to join [ally]Lights[/ally]. [player]-GuidingLight-[/player] does not handle that.

bigevan3 on 30.06. at 18:26
ok.

Please make the offer that you promised to make when Bigevan would disband Azura.

Ichanged the name to [player]RileyDuke[/player]

How it can work.

We would contact our members and tell them to contact RileyDuke, if they want to join LIGHTS. If they meet LIGHTS requirement they would be recruited into LIGHTS, if they do not meet LIGHTS requirement they can be recruited into BOLT, Depending if they fulfil BOLTS requirement.

The ones that ar willing to join LIGHTS or BOLT would contact RileyDuke. He can than make a decision who meet their or BOLT reequirements. The iones that do not meet any tribe requirement would be rejected.

I belive it is a fair deal, if RileyDuke make a fair decision while analysing the applications.

-GuidingLight- on 30.06. at 18:30
What members are you contacting? And how many are there?

-GuidingLight- on 30.06. at 20:10
We dont know this answer?

bigevan3 on 30.06. at 20:22
Hi,

These are the tribe changes of AZURA.

http://www.twstats.com/en57/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=1063

I would contact them, but i would draw a line and would ask limited members to contact for LIGHTS invitation, Majority would be contacted to apply for BOLT invitation.

For bolt invitation where they have to contact?

Thanks

xshahzad

Note: I left [ally](KD)[/ally], I really do not understand why Bigevan2 joined them at the first place, My thinking is he thought that LIGHTS woulld not keep their promis since you never replied to the mail.

-GuidingLight- on 30.06. at 20:27
Well have those limited members contact [player]RileyDuke[/player] and we will go from there.

bigevan3 on 30.06. at 20:30
Ok.

thanks mate.

-GuidingLight- on 01.07. at 07:23
We never accepted any deal of yours i hope that you know this. We are only considering a few of your old members. So do not get all delusional that you have had your little deal accepted.

bigevan3 on 01.07. at 07:29

Really telling you the truth, I just wanted you to fulfil your promis and make an offer what ever that might be.

It is not for myself but for you that you keep your promises.

Thanks

xshahzad

-GuidingLight- on 01.07. at 07:29
We never made any promises LOL how are you this delusional?

bigevan3 on 01.07. at 07:31
In this mail you stated this.

xshahzad

-GuidingLight- said:

-GuidingLight- on 01.07. at 07:39
I stated that i never promised you anything.

bigevan3 on 01.07. at 07:45
So what is the diffrence between statement and promis?

Ok let me put it this way, You stated that you would make an offer when Azura would be disbande, so keep your words and make an offer.

xshahzad

-GuidingLight- on 01.07. at 07:46
Why are you so intent on this when most all of the people you would want to mail us to join would not even come close to our requirements?

bigevan3 on 01.07. at 07:57

As i stated earlier I wanted you to uphold your words(credibility), you can walk away without making any offer but where it would lead you. In Your heart you would always feel guilty. I just wanted to save you from that guilt.

I really do not want you to recruit all 8 of them, but the at least 1-6 members. You already recruited 1 members of Azura. You merged BOLT 5 members into LIGHTS, I belive Azura was far better.

When you stated
Author said:
Well have those limited members contact RileyDuke and we will go from there.

I belived that you want to keep your words.

xshahzad

-GuidingLight- on 01.07. at 07:59
Lol you really think i would feel guilty for something that i never even made a promise on let alone over a game.

I never wrote that our sitter did hence the red writing.

bigevan3 on 01.07. at 08:05
You really think this is a game and you would not feel guilty, I can ashure you that you would. the red writting is your sitter but when the statement was made it was from you.

Please make an offer what ever that might be.

xshahzad
[/spoil]

thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The conversation is 'tl;dr'. But, job well done, Lights. ;)

DeletedUser

Sigh, give it up.

He conned you into disbanding because you fail. Understand yet?

DeletedUser

lol and you disbanded because he promised he'd invite you? im guessing u've played this game before?!

DeletedUser

Azura are disbanded and we all knew it would happen. Is there a need for another thread on a tribe which is history?

Sayak

Again your a noob: BE got played into abandoning his tribe and he did, good work on Guiding Light's behalf. Any half good leader would have realized he was NOT offering anything, and was just trying to get you to disband. I commend GL's good communication skills and look down on Bigevans and Shah's lack of common sense.

Give it up.

DeletedUser

You really should take your time reading messages that are discussing big decisions. You seemed to hear what you wished to hear and not what was being said.

DeletedUser

seems sad news for azura.... but your a traitor who wants to join the winning tribe and you knew your a fail because you got banned

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Waste of a thread much?
Go in a hole,
You made a very rash decision without thinking it over
Paul

DeletedUser

Your lack of English and experience makes you vulnerable to what was said.

He clearly stated that he will wait until your tribe was disbanded before making any offers or moves. He never said anything about any kind of merge; that was all in your head. Nevertheless, he could had offer you a cookie for doing what he ask. Get over it, and do yourself a favor and never play this game again.

darkaniken2

Sigh. Another pointless thread to talk about Lights.

You guys sure are popular.

DeletedUser

xD .. This does not show that Light's leadership is un-trustworthy, but rather yours. That you would jump ship and leave your mass recruited tribe mates behind :D

DeletedUser

xD .. This does not show that Light's leadership is un-trustworthy, but rather yours. That you would jump ship and leave your mass recruited tribe mates behind :D

Point out how were were a masser?:icon_rolleyes: