LIGHTS Leadership not trust worthy

DeletedUser

Just to point things out he was probably not even taking it seriously. Just wanted you to disband for the luls.

DeletedUser

I think the 286 tribe changes speaks for itself :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I think the 286 tribe changes speaks for itself :icon_biggrin:

^ +1

That doesn't show ur evidence. We had 71 members MAX, other tribes have 150 ahem

^ hmm 71 members is a lot,
just because this world allows 150 that doesn't mean that makes 71 members become a low member count. Regardless of the limit 1+1 is still 2 .. (I think :lol::icon_rolleyes:)
Seriously if you think that only tribes that max themselves out to the limit is massive recruting tribes so all you need to do is recruit JUST 1 LESS member then.. i don't know what to say.

but that was not my point from my first post tho :icon_eek: :D. I was referring to the part where you guys call Light's leadership untrustworthy when you are the one that is jumping the boat when your the captain and leaving your *ahem* 70 VERY LITTLE MEMBER COUNT MEMBERS to drown.

DeletedUser

^ +1

^ hmm 71 members is a lot,
just because this world allows 150 that doesn't mean that makes 71 members become a low member count. Regardless of the limit 1+1 is still 2 .. (I think :lol::icon_rolleyes:)
Seriously if you think that only tribes that max themselves out to the limit is massive recruting tribes so all you need to do is recruit JUST 1 LESS member then.. i don't know what to say.

but that was not my point from my first post tho :icon_eek: :D. I was referring to the part where you guys call Light's leadership untrustworthy when you are the one that is jumping the boat when your the captain and leaving your *ahem* 70 VERY LITTLE MEMBER COUNT MEMBERS to drown.

Hence the Darwinismistic :)

DeletedUser

Sigh, give it up.

He conned you into disbanding because you fail. Understand yet?

I have to add i never disbanded the tribe, Bigevan2 Did.

The thread is all about Lights leadership, and how they lied to bigevan2 and he fell for their lies, and trusted him.

I am just pointing out to W57 whatLIGHTS leadership is made up of.

lol and you disbanded because he promised he'd invite you? im guessing u've played this game before?!

Again Bigeva2 Disbanded it, I was never in favour of ending the war let alone merger or disbanding the tribe. But Bigevan2 was the 1st in command i was 2nd, he never consulted me.

Azura are disbanded and we all knew it would happen. Is there a need for another thread on a tribe which is history?
Their was a need for a thread for a tribe whoes leadership is not trust worthy. It is important for W57 to know what LIGHTS leadership is madeup of.

you just got played. no need to be pissed
I did not do a PnP since i am pissed. I rarelly get pissed off. I neer lose my cool. People who do not know them selves get pissed off.

Again your a noob: BE got played into abandoning his tribe and he did, good work on Guiding Light's behalf. Any half good leader would have realized he was NOT offering anything, and was just trying to get you to disband. I commend GL's good communication skills and look down on Bigevans and Shah's lack of common sense.

Give it up.

I am worse than a Noob, or I am an elite, I am not a normal player.

Now coming to your comment, so you can make false statements(lie). A person who makes false statement what is his integrity. How much u can trust him. once bitten twice shy, I cannot trust a person who lie. For a person what is his most important thing, obviouslly their integrity. Even in illegal bussines your integrity is most important.

Putting in simple words, he can lie to anyone, since he do not have integrity.

I commend GL's good communication skills and look down on Bigevans and Shah's lack of common sense.

Give it up.

LOL.

Commending a person for lieing, puts your integrity in Dought.

You really should take your time reading messages that are discussing big decisions. You seemed to hear what you wished to hear and not what was being said.

Is it a general comment or a specific one. If it is a specific one please share the speciific messages so I can ubnderstand your point better.

seems sad news for azura.... but your a traitor who wants to join the winning tribe and you knew your a fail because you got banned

I do not want to play W57. I planned to settle Azura members after Azura Disbanded. If u got banned it does not mean you are a fail, it means a rule was broke.

Waste of a thread much?
Go in a hole,
You made a very rash decision without thinking it over
Paul

I never made that decision Bigevan2 did.

PnP = 6/10
thanks mate.

Your lack of English and experience makes you vulnerable to what was said.

-GuidingLight- on 25.06. at 06:04
I will wait then till i see it has been disbanded to make any further offers or moves.

He clearly stated that he will wait until your tribe was disbanded before making any offers or moves. He never said anything about any kind of merge; that was all in your head. Nevertheless, he could had offer you a cookie for doing what he ask. Get over it, and do yourself a favor and never play this game again.

I never said that he said anything about any kind of merger.

I never asked him to make a merger offer. I just asked him to make the offer he, stated he would make after Azura would be disbanded.

The thing is he never intended to make an offer he just lied to Bigevan2.

About leaving TW, tou know i am the best leader their is in TW, so if i leave it would be a great loss to TW. But if you fells like leaving it is fine. :)

Sigh. Another pointless thread to talk about Lights.

You guys sure are popular.
They are popular but you know why this thread was created.

LIGHTS leadership is not trust worthy, and i dont think a tribe really apreciate their leadership to be criticised, so it is a negative popularity.

xD .. This does not show that Light's leadership is un-trustworthy, but rather yours. That you would jump ship and leave your mass recruited tribe mates behind :D

If you know the details i never disbanded the tribe Bigevan2 did.

I know we have so many fanbois. :lol:

If lights leadership is so good come and awnser the Questions that were asked and discuss things.

You guys are not defending means it is all true.

Please share your views witht the community and tell them how trust worthy LIGHTS leadership really is.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Here he stated he would make an offer after the tribe was disbanded.
-GuidingLight- on 25.06. at 06:04
I will wait then till i see it has been disbanded to make any further offers or moves.

Here he said I stated it I never promised it.
-GuidingLight- today at 07:39
I stated that i never promised you anything.

Do you really believe this is a promise? He was saying he might make an offer, this is 100% on you guys stop shifting the blame to others it's just making it worse, honestly.

And what is this with you saying 'I know myself' in every post. I know myself too, but that does not mean I'm so self-righteous, or a 'great leader' as you say it does for you. I've never been under your lead but I wouldn't trust either of you, you say what you want to hear and seem to drown out everything else.

DeletedUser

http://en57.tribalwars.net/guest.php?screen=info_player&id=9276426

I don't like liers, and the people who do not have integrity. But I might lie, It is not because i am a lier, it is because the person who i am telling the lie do not have the ability to understand the truth.

Thanks
xshahzad

Someone is talking about Integrity :icon_rolleyes: We always said we might consider making an offer. I am not sure how you interpret simple statements in your dream world. :icon_eek:

Crazyish

Due to the nature of this important matter, I felt I should take it upon myself to resolve this. This is clearly ground breaking territory for tribalwars. Since it holds the utmost importance to world 57, I have personally contacted Mario to resolve this.

Mario is more than willing to resolve this matter. Therefore he has authorized me, on behalf of lights, to make an offer....

The offer I make on behalf of Lights, and Mario, is... The fool of the year award.

Now that the offer has been made, we can all move on in an orderly manner...

Problem resolved...

DeletedUser

Unless I missed it, he never "promised" a deal - more like, he said he may strike a deal with a few good players if you's disband.

DeletedUser

xshahzad said:
I don't like liers, and the people who do not have integrity. But I might lie, It is not because i am a lier, it is because the person who i am telling the lie do not have the ability to understand the truth.

Thanks
xshahzad

YOU are the one with no ability to understand or grasp the truth, you lie to yourself! You keep telling yourself that you are the best leader in TW, I honestly want someone to make a poll and put you, h0llyghost, mohua, and booza (others too) in and see who is the best leader, the only votes you would receive are yours, and any possible accounts you would make.

And why are you tearing bigevan2 apart? I mean yes he might deserve it but not from you, you need to quit hiding from yourself and face up to the truth.

Bcardi

If lights leadership is so good come and awnser the Questions that were asked and discuss things.

You guys are not defending means it is all true.

Please share your views witht the community and tell them how trust worthy LIGHTS leadership really is.

Why? We don't have to prove anything. Nothing was promised to you. But you keep insisting it is. You have already been told mulitple times what has to be done to get into Lights.

DeletedUser

"About leaving TW, tou know i am the best leader their is in TW, so if i leave it would be a great loss to TW. But if you fells like leaving it is fine."

hahahahah xshahzad is funny. Thanks i need a good laugh. So how did your "plan" work?? Doesnt seem so well you disbanded

DeletedUser

And why are you tearing bigevan2 apart? I mean yes he might deserve it but not from you, you need to quit hiding from yourself and face up to the truth.

xshahzad will replie that with some rubbish like... "Is it a general comment or a specific one. If it is a specific one please share the speciific messages so I can ubnderstand your point better."

If I was Bigevan I was wanting to punch your face by dodging all the guilty.

And yeah, Guiding Lights never promised anything, neither "stated" that he was going to make an offer if you disbanded. He only said, that an offer to you guys at some point only could happen if you disband. That don´t configure promise, neither an statement of an offer being done after the disbanding. You only don´t understand because don´t want to.

Guiding Lights played with words yeah, a lot does that, fool of the ones who don´t understand such things.

DeletedUser

I really just want this to just stop really.
Its making me laugh now.

DeletedUser81140

azuras leader should just /quit this game if he gets conned that easily...