LIGHTS Leadership not trust worthy

DeletedUser

yeah cuz of making fail threads LOL making you lower your repoutation and since you dont have anymore reputation and trying to lower it more you should be not playing this world LOL

DeletedUser

Hello Everyone,

I would keep it simple.

Lights leader -GuidingLight- told the leader of Azura, bigevan3 that he disband the tribe after that he would make his offer. bigevan3 Disbanded Azura, after that -GuidingLight- Did not made any offer. I asked him to make an offer but he never did.

Please do not trust Lights leader.
Why are you not away in hiding somewhere? Will you please stop making posts on the PNP about Azura! You are making me sick.... Always you distance yourself from accepting responsibility, it was always the other two as far as your are concerned. No one cares any more. Well played Lights for getting one over on you three! I think and I am sorry for changing the topic here, but it would be better if this was a thread where everyone focused their attention on you "The Three Stooges" The comedy show of world 57.

DeletedUser

Just wondering..? Why are you always leading a tribe in every world, when you hmmm "Not so good" at it :p:lol::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I know it's really harsh to say, but....

[spoil]I can't stop laughing at the stupidity here :lol:[/spoil]

Is this for real or a joke?

Sayak

I am worse than a Noob, or I am an elite, I am not a normal player.

Now coming to your comment, so you can make false statements(lie). A person who makes false statement what is his integrity. How much u can trust him. once bitten twice shy, I cannot trust a person who lie. For a person what is his most important thing, obviouslly their integrity. Even in illegal bussines your integrity is most important.

Putting in simple words, he can lie to anyone, since he do not have integrity.

LOL.

Commending a person for lieing, puts your integrity in Dought.

Do you listen to yourself when you talk?
1) This is a game; lying is part of the game, if you had any idea about the real business world, most people that are successful are greedy and have a "Cut-throat" business mentality. The same rules apply here, one person taking advantage of another's shortcomings is part of life, and Guiding Light definitely took advantage of your short comings. Your short comings are the inability to READ properly, the inability to communicate, and the lack of courage on BOTH you and BE.

2) Now that ive said lying is part of the game I have to say that Guiding Light DID NOT LIE, i read that message once and he never NOT ONCE lied ever. He said in CLEAR ENGLISH: "Hed make an offer or make a move AFTER you disband"... See no promises just a statement of either a move OR an offer: Well he made a move; and that was bending you over and taking everything you guys had: Your tribe, your integrity, and proof of how stupid the both of you are.

3) I did not commend him for lying as pointed above.

4) Learn english before claiming someone lied when in reality all it was your inability to read properly.

DeletedUser

bigevan3 actually offered to disband the tribe before Guiding Light mentioned it so don't go moaning. He's not exactly gonna stop someone making a mistake is he?

DeletedUser

A mass-recruiting tribe made by Xshahzad disbanded due to stupidity?

Hasn't that happened every other world?

DeletedUser

Yeah I believe it has happened on every world actually. So this is nothing new to the world xD

Plus lies and betrayal are just a few of the many tactics in war on this game.

DeletedUser

Not even tactics. If you are stupid enough to disband your own tribe over that he tells you he will invite you. How stupid can you even get hoping that disbanding your own tribe will get you an invite, if you would have been a fairly good player you wouldn't need to to do that :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Not even tactics. If you are stupid enough to disband your own tribe over that he tells you he will invite you. How stupid can you even get hoping that disbanding your own tribe will get you an invite, if you would have been a fairly good player you wouldn't need to to do that :icon_rolleyes:

Well I was sort of directing the tactics to the people who obviously think he lied which is what 2 people :p Can't complain about the gameplay otherwise you just gotta quit.

DeletedUser

Do you really believe this is a promise? He was saying he might make an offer, this is 100% on you guys stop shifting the blame to others it's just making it worse, honestly.

And what is this with you saying 'I know myself' in every post. I know myself too, but that does not mean I'm so self-righteous, or a 'great leader' as you say it does for you. I've never been under your lead but I wouldn't trust either of you, you say what you want to hear and seem to drown out everything else.

He never mentioned might.

Igf u had understood the statement you would not have made the statement. So find urself.

Wouuld you trust GudingLight?

http://en57.tribalwars.net/guest.php?screen=info_player&id=9276426

Someone is talking about Integrity :icon_rolleyes: We always said we might consider making an offer. I am not sure how you interpret simple statements in your dream world. :icon_eek:

Where you stated might, in the following statement?

-GuidingLight- on 25.06. at 06:04
I will wait then till i see it has been disbanded to make any further offers or moves.

YOU are the one with no ability to understand or grasp the truth, you lie to yourself! You keep telling yourself that you are the best leader in TW, I honestly want someone to make a poll and put you, h0llyghost, mohua, and booza (others too) in and see who is the best leader, the only votes you would receive are yours, and any possible accounts you would make.

And why are you tearing bigevan2 apart? I mean yes he might deserve it but not from you, you need to quit hiding from yourself and face up to the truth.

My statement is "I am the best their is in RL let alone TW".

So if u plan to start a poll, please make another one with Barak Obama, Bill Clinton, Hu jintao, David Cameron, Angela Merkal & Pervez Musharaf. So u can really analyse my statement.

I am not tearing bigevan apart, I cannot take responsibility of his actions. He disbanded Azura, it was never discussed. He dismissed members it was never discussed. I am not telling that he should have asked since he was the one who created Azura, i joined as a co. I was not the leader.

Why? We don't have to prove anything. Nothing was promised to you. But you keep insisting it is. You have already been told mulitple times what has to be done to get into Lights.

LoL.

Was is stated, but not promised?

"About leaving TW, tou know i am the best leader their is in TW, so if i leave it would be a great loss to TW. But if you fells like leaving it is fine."

hahahahah xshahzad is funny. Thanks i need a good laugh. So how did your "plan" work?? Doesnt seem so well you disbanded

I did not disband Azura Bigeva2 Did it. :)

xshahzad will replie that with some rubbish like... "Is it a general comment or a specific one. If it is a specific one please share the speciific messages so I can ubnderstand your point better."

If I was Bigevan I was wanting to punch your face by dodging all the guilty.

And yeah, Guiding Lights never promised anything, neither "stated" that he was going to make an offer if you disbanded. He only said, that an offer to you guys at some point only could happen if you disband. That don´t configure promise, neither an statement of an offer being done after the disbanding. You only don´t understand because don´t want to.

Guiding Lights played with words yeah, a lot does that, fool of the ones who don´t understand such things.

So where you place playing with words?
(1) lieing (2) speaking the truth

Why are you not away in hiding somewhere? Will you please stop making posts on the PNP about Azura! You are making me sick.... Always you distance yourself from accepting responsibility, it was always the other two as far as your are concerned. No one cares any more. Well played Lights for getting one over on you three! I think and I am sorry for changing the topic here, but it would be better if this was a thread where everyone focused their attention on you "The Three Stooges" The comedy show of world 57.

I do not need to hide, the one who should hide is Lights leadership, and they are raally not commenting, in other words they are hiding. You can see that in this post. So really this PnP is really working well.

I take responsibility for my actions, but i cannot take responsibility of others actions.

Why u r getting sick?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Um you realize he never said he would either right? So that is where it's an implied "might" in that message.

DeletedUser

I will wait then till i see it has been disbanded to make any further offers or moves.

He offered nothing to you. It is implied that it's a maybe. The condition that he would offer you a deal would only come AFTER you disband the tribe.

DeletedUser

He offered nothing to you. It is implied that it's a maybe. The condition that he would offer you a deal would only come AFTER you disband the tribe.

Thank you I was looking for that word in my post. :p

DeletedUser

Please check this statement, "The condition that he would offer you a deal would only come AFTER you disband the tribe". Now we had disbanded the tribe, and looking for an offer or move, as stated.

I never asked for a merger offer, Even though I think their should be one. I asked guidinglight what ever he planned to offer he can make that offer. The thing is he never did and the thing is he never intende for one, he blocked me so I have to make this PnP, he really thought he can get away with it that easilly. He do not know whoom he is dealing with. I think if it was someone else he would not have put this much effort in PnP after the tribe has been disbanded.